Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) (40595 Views)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'd give you a big bottle of olive oil to fix your skin smiley
Softorgasm:
hmm i know fabulocity will never do this, instead she will asking of 100naira card...
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by zicoraads: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
2dugged:
my bad, sorry, maybe you didn't do enough to make her stay either
And it's still I who should have done enough to make her stay. Seriously?!
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by kingofcasting(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
And she will still get cheated on by this fool.

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by BethRhema(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
All guys aint d same...u fine sha....whatsapp number 07013197149
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by nelolilly(f): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
having the tendency to give; generous.
That's nice.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Danielnino00(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mightyraw:
D Girl Is my kid sister wink

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by VoteOutBuhari: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
You are the real fool here. Never knew you are this stvpid. The fact that the thing you call hubby repeatedly cheats on you doesn't warrant you see other men in that light.
....very disappointed!

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doyin2:
Reward for a job,well done! tongue

Sorry sir can u tell me the kind of job he has done for her tell me sir I want to know more sir
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:
That guy must own a cassava plantation... Oloun ngbo!

Hello sir can u tell me the kind of cassava plantation the guy have and how big is it tell me sir I want to know more
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
zicoraads:

And it's still I who should have done enough to make her stay. Seriously?!
not in all cases, but most times you have to learn how to earn loyalty to make her a ride or die chick, if she was that virtuous and caring to you,just saying
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Softorgasm(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'd give you a big bottle of olive oil to fix your skin smiley
tongue tongue
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:

See one of them NL girls Na waitin dem go the comment ☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

Back to my mother and all the females in my Family........

I'm a daughter of a LovePeddler, now I see where i got this character from. MY MOTHER
hehehehehehe, must u tell me you got ur trait from ur useless mother, i'm sure u don't knw who your father is cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin hold up! Hold up!! .....is the girl in question a nigerian girl? I want to know plscheesy.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by nathpope(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:

Victim of perpetual cheating boyfriend(s)...

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
I fine pass this guy, but why I no dey get gift from my concubines some guys lucky oooo
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rextayne:
hehehehehehe, must u tell me you got ur trait from ur useless mother, i'm sure u don't knw who your father is cheesycheesycheesy

hehehhehehe, only a LovePeddler can give birth to a useless son.

And only an untrained Goat(your father) can also give birth to an untrained Goat.

I pity the bitch who birthed u,.......

In other news, I know the dude who birthed me, if the Goat that u call father ran away, mine stayed....

keep it coming sucker(I am ready for you) slowpoke
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

She is a striper at a club in lekki

4 real? U know her in real life?
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
e pain dis iidiot

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'm not sure how many girls can do such... Beside is d girl in this country. Pls I need confirmation..??
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

hehehhehehe, only a LovePeddler can give birth to a useless son.

And only an untrained Goat(your father) can also give birth to an untrained Goat.

I pity the bitch who birthed u,.......

In other news, I know the dude who birthed me, if the Goat that u call father ran away, mine stayed....

keep it coming sucker(I am ready for you) slowpoke
Lol biitch throw something new, i'm dog tired of hearing this same line, you are obviously still a learner dumbtard. cheesy no wonder u are from benin, the home of sluts(international sluts for that matter) you better stop the wayward lyf u are living before thunder strike ur lineage, don't say i didn't warn u. omo ale cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Fortunate1st(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by holysaint1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Carrottop:
That guy must own a cassava plantation... Oloun ngbo!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Fortunate1st(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=RagnarBankz post=52032079]See real girlfriend!!

cry and i will be dating girls that want me to be buying suya for them every evening!!!

They have now turned me to abok¡ Suya!![/quote
grin
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Thunder04(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
u are very ugly and don't know how to dress

I'm ashamed of you hoe
pls cut her some slack.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Girlbestfriend(f): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rextayne:
Lol biitch throw something new, i'm dog tired of hearing this same line, you are obviously still a learner dumbtard. cheesy no wonder u are from benin, the home of sluts(international sluts for that matter) you better stop the wayward lyf u are living before thunder strike ur lineage, don't say i didn't warn u. omo ale cheesy

Oh only the son of a slut knows one na, I ain't auguring with you, just want you to get the fact into ur head..... your Mother must be a slut for u to know one. #Gaskia.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Doctorfitz: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
jomoh:

You don't find them in Nigeria.

The guy's girlfriend is a white chick. We worked briefly together at a company in lekki.

Oh no wonder. No naija girl would do that. Atleast most of them.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
That's how we roll......
who you epp?
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
rokiatu:
You are very stupid. How did you see into the future? I sense bitterness in you cos you are a broke bitch leaching on a man.
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Seun and lala are still there using Nokia 3310 cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
jomoh:

You don't find them in Nigeria.

The guy's girlfriend is a white chick. We worked briefly together at a company in lekki.
no wonder. He have use African preek to scatter her oyinbo brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.