Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? (10516 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
olumzzz where's ur last mention.. I can't find it o
Come in here!
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
NicoBoo:

The other 50 is part Igbo n part Italian
Eh?? What's dat one? undecided cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by NicoBoo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Eh?? What's dat one? undecided cheesy

Momma ni smiley cool cool
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
NicoBoo:

Momma ni smiley cool cool
Lolz.. M guessing u're speaking Italian now
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by NicoBoo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Lolz.. M guessing u're speaking Italian now

Nahh...didn't live there long enough to learn it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
NicoBoo:

Nahh...didn't live there long enough to learn it undecided undecided undecided

Where exactly nd how long did live in? sad
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by NicoBoo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Where exactly nd how long did live in? sad

I was born in Lag,lived there for bout 10 years then moved to Livorno,Italy...stayed for a year n got pulled out cuz i started getting Italian in character,i then moved down to Onitsha for cultural rehab,stayed for 6 years n then to Abuja where i have been livin for 3 years now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
NicoBoo:

I was born in Lag,lived there for bout 10 years then moved to Livorno,Italy...stayed for a year n got pulled out cuz i started getting Italian in character,i then moved down to Onitsha for cultural rehab,stayed for 6 years n then to Abuja where i have been livin for 3 years now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by NicoBoo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Like seriously?

Yes hon smiley....funny enough I cant speak Italian or Edo n im still learnin Igbo
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
NicoBoo:

Yes hon smiley....funny enough I cant speak Italian or Edo n im still learnin Igbo
Pls do!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by NicoBoo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Pls do!!! cool

Yh yh....check inbox tho wink wink
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mayhorz:

No wonder..
Yeah! undecided
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by folasayolyn(f): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Yes ur momma, I agree with u
Did she tell u? I mean who's truly ur father?
Cus only a mad man can birth such a mo.ron like u...
Y did it take u all day to come up with dis bullshit?
Lemme guess, u were busy cracking ur empty skul.. After hours, still yet nothing to show... Gosh u're so dumb
Lol.. If truly i was a LovePeddler, selling ur entire gerenation, which comprises of fools just like urself, it just wont nd can't afford a glimpse at my body.... The govt free education was a serious waste on u...

slowpoke m don trying to teach u wat u should av learnt from ur mom's belly... Go hang urself, that's the best thing u can do for ur generation

wow!! nice one
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
folasayolyn:

wow!! nice one

Hmmm.. Was it really nice?

@ur hair, Is it natural?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by folasayolyn(f): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Hmmm.. Was it really nice?

@ur hair, Is it natural?

yes, loved that reply.
yes my hair is natural. and I have a love hate relationship with it .
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
folasayolyn:

yes, loved that reply.

yes my hair is natural. and I have a love hate relationship with it .

Tanks wink

How old is ur hair?

Pls do tell me bout it as m on 2 months+ transition with mine.. I'd like to hear it
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Precioussilas10: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
The comment of some guys are so stupid..imagine one saying his gf may beat him for even bringing up such ideology..if u can't control,love n respect ur gf,u have lost it as a man...instead of beating her or shouting for her wrong doing, u just give her simple punishment like this
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

M super good!!
Y do u keep YOLOing?
It's just like a reminder to me and everyone grin. . .u reside in benin ryt?

#YOLO
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by olumzzz(m): 2:50am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:
olumzzz where's ur last mention.. I can't find it o
Come in here!
Lol...u're a nutty gal..i said my office is at textile mill road..i guess dats not far from u
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by folasayolyn(f): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Tanks wink

How old is ur hair?

Pls do tell me bout it as m on 2 months+ transition with mine.. I'd like to hear it

on my dp 1 year and 4 months. right now 23 months
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2016
olumzzz:

Lol...u're a nutty gal..i said my office is at textile mill road..i guess dats not far from u

Huh... U meant ur mail!! smiley
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2016
folasayolyn:

on my dp 1 year and 4 months. right now 23 months

That's kul... So what's d bitter sweet story?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2016
richommie:

#YOLO

I see.. Yup I do
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

I see.. Yup I do
good morning..Are u a student of aau?

#YOLO
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2016
richommie:

#YOLO

Yup I am

#YOLO
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Yup I am

#YOLO

Been der once.
Didn't like wot I went through.

#YOLO
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Tosinville(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:
No no!!! He's not like dat... Just a regular guy, play ball, go for classes, read, eat nd discuss... Not at all a cultist

[/b]Guys! Don't just just read, Comment!! [b]
he might probably be one of the cultist in school you know nothing about yet, that's how they threaten girls.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by legendte(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2016
richommie:

#YOLO

Guy man. Is that your pickup line?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2016
richommie:

Been der once.
Didn't like wot I went through.

#YOLO

Really? May I knw wah happened?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2016
Tosinville:
he might probably be one of the cultist in school you know nothing about yet, that's how they threaten girls.
Probably buh d girl's his gf nd dey ve been dating for as long as I can remember
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2016
legendte:

Guy man. Is that your pickup line?

Lolz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by legendte(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Lolz cheesy
Abeg pick up him call.
I can relate. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Lilo Shows Off Unshaved Vagina On Tv In Front Of Eric / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) The Adventures Of Pickmeisha. / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.