Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? (9997 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2016
legendte:

Abeg pick up him call.
I can relate. Lol

Funny u grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Tosinville(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Probably buh d girl's his gf nd dey ve been dating for as long as I can remember
u may not know them enough tho
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Vick4rill(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

True buh not necessary!!
When u see some guys, u need no one to tell u 'dis guy's a cultist... Nd when u see a gentle guy, m sure u'll know... So my own opinion, he's not a cultist
the way you write about this guy, e be lyk say you don follow that girl dey share her guy o

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2016
Vick4rill:
the way you write about this guy, e be lyk say you don follow that girl dey share her guy o

If ur opinion's not gonna help! Y can't u keep it to urself? Is it dat difficult?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by olumzzz(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Huh... U meant ur mail!! smiley
Nah...Just saying my office is close 2 where u are...are u on bbm or whatsapp?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Vick4rill(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

If ur opinion's not gonna help! Y can't u keep it to urself? Is it dat difficult?
the way you easily get agitated with this accusations shows that you may likely be guilty as charge. i read hw you were blastering the other guy that made the same agitation. if you are not guilty why the anger?? you are not the only one in the university so we know how this things work! my lodge mate fork me and i fork her and we still maintain our seperate relationship, infact she always bring food to my lodge and she maintains a good relationship with my bae. i may not be sure of my allegations,but the two good evidence i have against you issad1)your write up and total description of the guy, shows that he is someone you admire or have a crush on (2)hw you easily get irritated when u are been accuse of shagging the guy. nobody is nailing you here, our advice is that if u know you ve any tin beyound bringing food to d guy u shld nt let it make the guy treat his babe lyk trash
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2016
Vick4rill:
the way you easily get agitated with this accusations shows that you may likely be guilty as charge. i read hw you were blastering the other guy that made the same agitation. if you are not guilty why the anger?? you are not the only one in the university so we know how this things work! my lodge mate fork me and i fork her and we still maintain our seperate relationship, infact she always bring food to my lodge and she maintains a good relationship with my bae. i may not be sure of my allegations,but the two good evidence i have against you issad1)your write up and total description of the guy, shows that he is someone you admire or have a crush on (2)hw you easily get irritated when u are been accuse of shagging the guy. nobody is nailing you here, our advice is that if u know you ve any tin beyound bringing food to d guy u shld nt let it make the guy treat his babe lyk trash

If that's wah being angry means to u, then u've got a lot to learn... That's all I gotta say
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Vick4rill(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

If that's wah being angry means to u, then u've got a lot to learn... That's all I gotta say
ur type always appear very smart, bt when digging deeper we find out that you are as cheap as anytin. i have given my part and opinion which am highly entitle to, if you dont like it you try disputing them, or you go fcck yourself.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by folasayolyn(f): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

That's kul... So what's d bitter sweet story?
it's time consuming and expensive.
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Vick4rill:
ur type always appear very smart, bt when digging deeper we find out that you are as cheap as anytin. i have given my part and opinion which am highly entitle to, if you dont like it you try disputing them, or you go fcck yourself.

Are u done being stupid? Wanna act smart huh? U quote me at first nd d only tin ur fish brain could contribute was how u tink m whatever... At the end u didn't give ur opinion in particular to the thread, I was supposed to defend myself to someone like u? U're not worth it, ur question was foolish with no iota of respect

So tell me how exactly re u smarter dan me? Or the first guy who foolishly quote me?
Not in d mood for any argument, so go find someone else to fool urself with...

M done with u!
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Sandydayziz(f): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
folasayolyn:

it's time consuming and expensive.

Yh u're kinda right!!

But u'll say it's worth it right?
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by Vick4rill(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Are u done being stupid? Wanna act smart huh? U quote me at first nd d only tin ur fish brain could contribute was how u tink m whatever... At the end u didn't give ur opinion in particular to the thread, I was supposed to defend myself to someone like u? U're not worth it, ur question was foolish with no iota of respect

So tell me how exactly re u smarter dan me? Or the first guy who foolishly quote me?
Not in d mood for any argument, so go find someone else to fool urself with...

M done with u!
lol e pain am. just keep fccking someone's boyfriend. the law of "karma" will soon catch up with you.foolish gal
Re: Guys Can You Tell Your Girlfriend To Kneel As A Way Of Punishment??? by folasayolyn(f): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Yh u're kinda right!!
But u'll say it's worth it right?
most of the time yes (around 90%), right now that I got no time for it no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Want A Real Man? / MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position / Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.