Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (64169 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by queenDD(f): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaySpringer:
I have seen your post and your problem is complex and most of it is internal... Yet you are trying to find a solution externally.

Seems you weren't shown a lot of love early in life and till now you still seek that person that will come and make you their center of attention and make you feel that love that you think you are lacking..
Even if you get a girlfriend, she has to always show you a lot of attention if not you will doubt her love. This also means that you will be very clingy. You know the irony of all this? The same need for attention and clinginess you will display will make ruin that relationship.

This neediness also shows in your behaviours sub-consciously and girls pick up on it which accounts for the reason for most of your rejection.

Did i forget to add Low Self-Esteem?

Here you're not even talking like a man who knows his worth as a man, so the rejection you receive from girls means that you won't get married? That means you will fall for the first girl that seems to really want to marry you because she is the first girl that didn't reject you or rather one of the very rare ones who didn't.

OP
There are many principles and coded knowledge that apply and are true in this our world of dating and in the world of relationships at large.

Like i mentioned early you found a girl that seemed like she was the one for you and instantly you fell for her.. and then asked her out, you weren't sure she was fully attracted to you, you let your neediness shine through and you wanted to possess her instead of being patient and waiting till she was totally hooked to you.

Again your neediness and need for attention shininig through, almost every guy has gone through this with a girl before and the mark of maturity is when the guy is able to take things coolly, acknowledging that almost every girl does this; infact the mark of a well collected player is being able to spin it and make the girl feel like she missed out on something exciting, list all the things she missed and make her want to make it up to you next time she sees you. Other guys would use this opportunity to make the girl more into them but you're here whining like a baby.
Look at your victim mentality, "Being treated by ladies"

The girl called you and apologised to you and you're still here, whining, Some girls don't even bother. She deemed you important enough to apologize to you and yet your low self esteem didn't let you see that. You still had the victim and crybaby mentality. No girl's actions is supposed to determine, your worth, the fact that the girl did not do the necessary things in order to make sure she could see you, means she is uncoordinated, the problem is with her not you.

And Right here is the greatest expression of Low self esteem. Bro, those things might attract a girl but those things won't keep a girl, Infact those things are not the most important things to have when it comes to getting girls, I am sure you have heard of Ugly guys getting and banging the hottest babes, that's your proof there.

There are guys with what you have that don't need to talk much to get a girl.

Do you know that all relationships have their own problems?

Do you know that not all relationships that look happy on the outside actually are?

Do you know that almost all relationships eventually end?

If you cannot be happy with yourself when you're single, how can you be happy with a girl in a relationship? you will burden her with all your emotional needs (leading to you becoming insecure and clingy) and no human is meant to carry the emotional burdens of another, eventually they will break or leave and guess what? You'll be right back where you started.

So Bro what is the solution for you?
1. You need to learn to Love yourself.

2. Do research on Low Self-esteem and all it's manifestations and work on getting rid of it.
Self-Esteem does not come from what is on the outside or what you have but what is on the inside and that's why it is called "SELF-esteem"

3. Find things to do that make you happy, have hobbies. Learn to be able to enjoy yourself by yourself or with your guys and that will naturally draw girls to you.

4. Learn something, boosting your skills boosts your confidence and if you already have an amazing range of skills write them down and be proud of them and work to improve them.

Now get yourself out of that Self Pity shit, Girls are too flaky and unreliable for you to base your happiness on having them!

Cheers mate.

Great advice. Are you a relationship expert? You killed it.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by DaySpringer: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
queenDD:

There is no such thing as relationship expert. I am simply someone who has insights into many different situations that arise in relationships and I try to use that to help others in these situations who might be feeling confused with a solution whenever I can!
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
queenDD:

undecided
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by extremelygolden: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

I asked "didn't you tell him you were expecting someone"?"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

Unfortunately the sad reality greets me in my face.

I begin to lose my self confidence gradually because of rejection.

Smh, all I feel right now is self pity, all I can do is lament.

I don't know if I just dislike women right now self. embarassed

Please don't get this way. Sometimes God uses little things to prevent us from falling into a ditch.
It is better it happened now than later.

Don't be downcast, ok? The one that will love and appreciate you will cross your path soon and you will forget whatever you're feeling today about the women that have hitherto hurt you in the past.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by khiaa(f): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2016
KingTom:
leave them I Don see their type grin

Merry Christmas my dear. cheesy
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by ossiken(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Someone breaks you heart and then you say goodbye me think you are tired of playing d game.don't stop keep going until you find your mate right for you
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Shygirl1989:
And here I am looking for a good guys,someone else is using theirs to play ping pong cry
Here's a good guy rightbhere dearie...

Please come for te NL beach party milady....pls....

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Shygirl1989(f): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Here's a good guy rightbhere dearie...

Please come for te NL beach party milady....pls....
#blushing#send me details privately
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Shygirl1989:

Sent you a pm dear...pls reply...
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shygirl1989:

Please reply my pm dear...
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Shygirl1989(f): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Please reply my pm dear...
i have,
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shygirl1989:

i have,

Seen dear, I'm sorry, thought it was a guy, the name confused me a bit cheesy
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:46am On Jan 01, 2017
HERSLEY:
dude I'm a girl. N D girl blatantly lied. U better open ur eyes else we use u like trash. Wen dealing with us, u av to be a bit aggressive n mean. Stop being too soft.
very good advice.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Aleora(f): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
drewxx88:
That's a cool town Ru a FUTARIAN...
note
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Aleora:
note
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Shygirl1989:
And here I am looking for a good guys,someone else is using theirs to play ping pong cry

Hi hi. smiley

Been a long while...please checkout the link on my signature
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by EmilyNte1988(f): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2017
That let it get the better part of u. Love will come wen it will come. Keep believing n pls don't hate all girls cuz of one. Faithful ones are there that will treat u as a king someday.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by AyamBlaze: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2017
OP, this is a very cheap way of seeking for attention from NL girls. The only kind of attention you'll get are those of the gold-diggers. Go to a bank or a shopping mall if you're looking to find love. Abi which one be all the advert Now?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by playtheblues(f): 5:57am On Jan 04, 2020
Kenshinmunac:

Wow really, where is she based?
she'd taken now
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by TemmyT002(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2020
Sandydayziz:
Buh wah if she was telling d truth?

Of course she is telling the truth but the bros no get patience.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by tforever(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

Be cool brother the right lady will come.. Believe it and don't let any lady put you down please..
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Peterosky(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

.Simply blame yourself for this. You were supposed to call her by six before moving to her place,but you failed thinking because we had an agreement, things will work out normal. Op you are still a learner. Always ensure you make arrangements for unforseen circumstances just like it happened, and be proactive. My advice? Simply forgive and plan another date with her if you really wanna be sure her apologies were genuine.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by kwaso2: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2020
But I don't see a problem with the story u narrated. Anything women, even men, entails patience. In my side, it is called 'see finish'. When dealing with people esp newbies learn to expand ur patience scope. Biko, don't give out on love, it is beautiful. Focus ur energy on ur job, love will meet u there
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by majorbravo: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

Listen bro, she didnt pick up cos you came at 7pm. You were supposed to be there at 6 not 7. When its dark, most ladies dont step outside, unless they live on their own.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by BlindedIrony(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Son,

You made so many mistakes. Firstly, your post shows us that you are an incredibly lonely man who is not working on his life purpose. Not only are you a very lonely man, but also you are very naive when it comes to women. You are probably a very nice guy- the kind that tries to get into a woman's panties by being so nice. Good thing I was passing by, so I will let you have a little piece of experience.

First thing first, you do not text or call a girl more than once. It will show you are very needy. You are very needy indeed because you blew up the poor girl's phone. You are probably one of those guys that are very scared of being rejected by a woman. You are probably scared to talk to a woman too. I will not judge you. However, you can't call or text a girl twice. You can text or call her once. Then, you wait for her to get back to you. It will show that you have a lot going on for you. It will show you are a busy man. Mostly, it will not show you as a needy man. Women are very scared of needy guys. Besides them being frustrated, they can get easily jealous too when no relationship bond has been formed between the girl and the guy. DO NOT be a needy male. DO NOT blow up a girl's phone because it will show you are a jobless bloke who is not working on his purpose.

Secondly, you do not have a life of abundance. You need one. A man with a life of abundance (lots of friends, working on your purpose and meeting other women) CANNOT take time off from working on his life purpose to go meet a girl he doesn't even know in her own house. This shows you are thirsty as hell. A life of abundance takes care of rejection. If you had one, you will not post here. You will move on because there are many other women out there. Also, how the hell are you bothered by a jobless woman who does not make more than you? Unless you see her better than you or that she is actually better than you, we could all see why the pain of rejection is eating you up! Besides, no serious man working to improve his life or working on his life purpose will travel to see a jobless & nonindependent girl he doesn't know well. Again, it points to the girl that you have nothing going on in your life or even worse, you think she is better than you because you left your life for a second to come get some.

Thirdly, you handled this very badly. I don't know why you were not taught how to date a woman. This is how you meet woman: when you meet a woman you don't know, introduce yourself and ask her name. After she has given it, ask her you would like to get a drink with her some time, and exchange numbers. Then, say "I gotta run now. it is nice to meet you." Walk away and do not text or call until 3 to 4 days later. When you call, immediately set up a date. You are not there to chitchat or text about the weather. A woman gives her number for two reasons: to make you walk away and stop bothering her, or she sees the possibility of sleeping with you. So, set up a date (make sure you have a specific place and time), by asking her what her schedule is like. When she tells you, ask her whether she is free on saturday or sunday to get a drink. She may say okay or she may say, "I don't know. I am working or busy that day." Tell her to get back to you when she figured her schedule out and tell her you gotta run because you are doing something (mention the thing). DO NOT CALL her again until she gets back to you which is probably going to do within a week or two if she finds you attractive. If she doesn't get back, she doesn't want you- so move on.
You DO NOT ask her to come to your place without a first date (unless she has a high interest- lesson for another day). You DO NOT drive to meet her at hers. You DO NOT start texting or calling her to talk about why the second Niger bridge has not been built or even why Nigeria has only one seaport in a country of 180 million strong. No one cares about that. You are NOT there to entertain her, Son with Mr. Nice Guy Syndrome. In fact, I know your Mr. Nice guy's mind will tell you that it works, but a woman's mind does not work that way. She knows when you approached her, you wanted to have sex with her. Any other behavior from you that is contrary to that will make you appear as a man who does not know what he is doing. She will flake on you or your dates.

Fourthly, WORK ON YOUR LIFE PURPOSE. This is because when you are so focused on yourself- working on your worthwhile goals and improving on yourself, women are attracted to you. They know you can never give them the time of the day, so they will fight to get that approval from you. If you are jobless due to the state of the Nigerian economy, work on yourself. Lift weights & be shredded. It will increase your confidence. It will make you friends. This is because men will look up to you because they want to look like you, and some women will dream of having you in them because they will assume you probably have other women in your life. Oh yes, boy, i said it! Women want you when you have other women in your life. grin Anyways, work on yourself with the mindset that a man's life is not about a woman.

In conclusion, I hope I have given you a tiny portion of my experience. Feel free and reach out if you have any questions. Best of luck!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by DanielGb(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kenshinmunac:

So I said okay by six,

*sigh*

So painful.

THESE WOMEN THING, YOU NEED TO LEARN A LOT. I WILL USE YOUR WRITE UP AS MY MESSAGE.

1. Don't search. You are suppose to look out for the one you want to care for, and understand why you want to do it. Some, it's to date them and have the feeling of a woman around (what you deeply want). Some is to Bleep. Some is to enjoy each other's company and maybe sex. Try "friendship with benefits". Not necessarily sex, sometimes it may be food, gift, she will reward you with, and she may reward
you with sex unexpected, if you get mind.

2. A woman will always have fun. If you don't want fun, you are going to get married to someone who have had her fun with men and she is ready to move into marriage with you. It's your choice there.

3. Women love flirts. Although they deny it. You need to flirt without showing your intimate intentions. Then, you will understand, for the fact that a woman is emotionally available, doesn't mean she won't have sex with men.

4. "She said you should come" sound like she is the one cutting the shot. So wrong. Next time, don't go to her place. Rather, invite her to your place, or take her out for the fun.

5. Her excuse is hers, and it is legit because you made it become legit.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wooow
I thought this was only happening to me o!
A fine guy like me.
See I was to meet with a girl in a bar for a date, she screwed it up by not appearing at the venue, eventhough she told me she was on her way.Later on, she stopped picking my calls or replying my message, but she assured me that she was coming over the phone.

After i was dissapointed by her,I called another girl(my former superficial date) who also agreed coming but never showed up too.
I was frustrated and ordered for a bottle of beer to calm me down.

Besides, I have experienced this severally with girls, it became a lost battle for me when it comes to relationship with the opposite sex generally.
I think the last time I was proud to call a girl my own was since 2015 to 2017 or thereabout.But since then, I was paying for sex if I needed to Bleep.

And when worst came to worst,no girl had ever wished to see my face again after we exchanged numbers on the first day.
Actually, no fixed dates come through for me again and I never hated girls for it but just blame it on fate,looking forward for a better day and channeled my energy to something more profitable.
Thanks.
Meet me inbox for a confidential bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.