Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (64161 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by happyjuliet(f): 6:14am On Dec 20, 2016
My dear, U don't have to feel or be that way...braced up your own woman will surely come around, and most importantly check yourself well, if there is anything u aren't doing right amend bro. go out and have fun who knows, and lastly life is too short to live in pains and rejection cool.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by yinkeys(m): 6:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

I asked "didn't you tell him you were expecting someone"?"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

Unfortunately the sad reality greets me in my face.

I begin to lose my self confidence gradually because of rejection.

Smh, all I feel right now is self pity, all I can do is lament.

I don't know if I just dislike women right now self. embarassed
Bro my advice, remove emotions when dealing with a babe that's not your girlfriend. This is usually normal if she's got options
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Abillsable: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

I asked "didn't you tell him you were expecting someone"?"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

Unfortunately the sad reality greets me in my face.

I begin to lose my self confidence gradually because of rejection.

Smh, all I feel right now is self pity, all I can do is lament.

I don't know if I just dislike women right now self. embarassed
Calm down bro.I know what it feels like.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2016
I gat 99 problems but a b.itch ain't 1
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by flower38(f): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2016
I feel ur story bro, as a gal am also suffering d same thing.the truth is dat, u v nt meet d ryt person, nd I pray dat u get d ryt for u soon.
Best wishes.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by stephengee(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2016
alterswerve:

The word is commentators
Thanks
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by bigerboy200: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Buh wah if she was telling d truth?
That's hard to believe...She apparently fooled d guy...
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by mavrodi(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2016
You are so faint hearted, just this little eff and you are complaining... U neva see anything sef

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Shygirl1989(f): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2016
chccho:

But u r naughty by nature Naa,how do we know u r not a ping pong babe too??

Lol,its a picture naaa.........I don't know how to play ping pong ooooooooo
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Sandydayziz(f): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2016
bigerboy200:

That's hard to believe...She apparently fooled d guy...

Hard to believe buh av actually been in dat situation b4
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by hotwax: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Op. How old are you?

Go for mature ladies. Thousands of them out there ready for marriage. They will even beg you for marriage (talking from experience)

But these under 21 and under 22 girls have many suitors. Everyone want to quickly have a taste of hot bread before its cold. That lady will be serious with you at age 29. She will come back to you by then, but it will be too late.

I dont go after under 26 ladies. The only time I give them attention is when I need to release some akamu. They do not worth the effort.

But mature ones are easy, intelligent, less stressful and marriageable (At least 60% of em).
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by quejho(f): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Hold on,don't rush, the right one will com wen u least expect it

the right one is here o
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by chccho(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Shygirl1989:

Lol,its a picture naaa.........I don't know how to play ping pong ooooooooo
Okay then let's play pong ping and be friends grin grin grin
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Aleora(f): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Mehn you're very pretty. Where you based in??
thanks , Akure

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by glossyj(f): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2016
COME I WILL TAKE CARE OF U
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by HERSLEY(f): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2016
dpete1:

Bros I Tire For The Guy O,the Girl Apologised,so Because Of That, U Think She Doesnt Care..If She Doesnt, She Wont Even Send Back A Msg...Bros, CHILL...
dude I'm a girl. N D girl blatantly lied. U better open ur eyes else we use u like trash. Wen dealing with us, u av to be a bit aggressive n mean. Stop being too soft.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2016
quejho:

the right one is here o

Lol
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nikkybrainz(f): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2016
You'll find someone good. Nothing good comes easy, maybe she's playing hard to get. Normal girl shakara. It actually happens both ways. I've had two boyfriends and treating them well hasn't done me any good. Maybe, I should adjust too. It's people who toughen people up.

After what she did, you should have told her you didn't like she did straigh up without adding sugar. And that she didn't have to do all that, that without all that shakara, you'll still like her. Forget money and fineness. Be sincere and tell her your mind and love her like mad
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2016
glossyj:
COME I WILL TAKE CARE OF U

But you don't even have dp on.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2016
FODA:
@ op,send me the girl number pls,may be she will pick my own call.

You dey warri,?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2016
StoneColdBiceps:

Bro, its unfortunate you dont understand that (fresh) relationship is a game. Girls play mind game very well. What she did by not picking your calls was wantomly deliberate. She was smarter and gave you first chancing for you to be worried. You dont have to vex or take it personal. You can show a little disappointment just to play along and let her win. Just be ready for your next move.

Invite her to somting and disappoint her by forming real busy. Send her an apology text late after the disappointment. Dont call her to appologize as she might not pick ur call and thereby turning the table of disappointment to you. Let that day go by, dont call her or send goodnite text. This is artificial scarcity.
Creat attificial scarcity for yourself, she will be worried and curious and will long to see you.

Relationship is a mind game babes know how to play very well especially when they prolly like you and they see all sign that you have fallen head over heals with them. They will first want to show you pepper. They want you to chase them real good by disappointing and fustrating you.

Just man up and play along. If you eventually find one, just play artificial scarcity by not sending them for a day or two. No calls no text nothing. You should be able to train yourself to this becos you will get emotion and long to call or see her, just patient. My 50 cent.

By your disposition i know say you go get fine sisters ,abeg connect me with one. grin

Lol I get but na just three, one is my kid sister, 16 years old. Schools outside naija, the remaining two are married

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by HERSLEY(f): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
jeyselassie:
your problem is a problem. first u need to learn to have a human heart. she apologised to u naaa. dont carry women so serious like maths wassce because no man can understand them completely. just do ur best and give her ur rules as well as hear her own rules. then u guys are good to go.
lol I rili like ur type dah is sooooo soft. Look how u swallowed the line hook n sinker. Dude she lied n I can tell u.

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by glossyj(f): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

But you don't even have dp on.
DP WHERE
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by NuFarma(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2016
OP. This is what you get for putting vagina on a pedestal and worshipping it.

majorbravo:

Believe me, such guys aren't dating 8s. Unless they are 9s themselves. Probably their girls are 4s.
Now why don't you try those things first? What makes you an 8 without an interesting life? There is something those guys have that you don't seem to project. Quality of life experience is what the girls love about them, even if they aren't cute or rich, they have a certain appeal girls aren't immune to.

Girls don't rate a pretty boy as even a 6 if he presents himself as geeky or has an uneventful life, and its not always just the money, money is just the fastest way for a girl meeting guys on first impression to determine who's got an interesting life, cos chances are, men with a lot of money are highly connected and have an interesting social life too, so you need to understand that women rate men differently from how you rate them. Visit my profile and check the video I posted in my 2nd thread on Briffault's law.

So you know about Briffault's law? You know about the red pill ?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by jeyselassie(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol I rili like ur type dah is sooooo soft. Look how u swallowed the line hook n sinker. Dude she lied n I can tell u.
look. thats the whole point. I never take them so serious because I will end up hurt. I dont care who she was kissing last night while talkin to me or whose bed she was laid on.even if she says its my child she is carrying, till I carry out the DNA before I can believe. the preetiest and holiest girls tell some the most unbelievable, recordbreaking lies.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2016
Fandango26:

Lol.. Tell more. You do the ahem wit am?! That must be mahd tho..
Sometimes u just gotta be evil on these chicks,,, most tend to think the world revolves around them... angry
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2016
glossyj:
DP WHERE

On your profile.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by kechywillz(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2016
Bro,urs situation is similar to mine,I have asked many girls out,mostly those that gave much attention to me ,just give me ur number,all I get is no,I dont even ask for their numbers again,I just live my life simple,I spend my money on myself,take myself out n dats it. I believe at a time d will be d ones looking for u

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by bigerboy200: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Hard to believe buh av actually been in dat situation b4
haba haba..when u agree on an appointment/date, it's only fair enough to try very hard and keep to it. Yes, some inevitable episodes could come up but maturity demands one calls to applogise and cancel the appointment, however, the excuse the girl in question gave was just too watery and childish. She knew the guy was on his way, so for her to chicken out in d last min without informing him is unacceptable angry angry...... Nice profile pix tho.. #pretty
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Fandango26: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2016
Aleora:
thanks , Akure

Akure tins.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Aleora:
thanks , Akure

Aww, I'm in delta, Akure is far from where i am though, haven't been there before
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2016
bigerboy200:

haba haba..when u agree on an appointment/date, it's only fair enough to try very hard and keep to it. Yes, some inevitable episodes could come up but maturity demands one calls to applogise and cancel the appointment, however, the excuse the girl in question gave was just too watery and childish. She knew the guy was on his way, so for her to chicken out in d last min without informing him is unacceptable angry angry...... Nice profile pix tho.. #pretty

Bro your head they there, you know the worse part,? She said I will be expecting you, it was not up to 30 mins we talked on phone only to come up with silly excuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.