Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (64167 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Heavance(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2016
seriously, don't be deceived by the many couples you see celebrating the festive period, if only you know what or how they feel........ (Those in relationships envy the happiness of singles, while those outside envy the happy smiles of couples).
I once had such experience with a girl, she still remains one if the best I ever met, for her to have apologized, she means well. Who knows, she could probably be over-excited to have you around.

3 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by UIA04(f): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Alsini6:
ur own beta mine stole my phone
U don't say
Thart one na ashana

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Divay22(f): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

shocked shocked

Ermmm

Can i drop my number so you add me on whatsapp? If it's okay with you...
okay
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Bro u just got to calm down nd check out ursef first!U wan a long term relationship, it'll surely take tym to get a good gurl.So many out dere aren't good enough for wife material.
Relax ur mind cuz if u rush too much u gonna end up with d wrong gurl.
Thank goodness d oda gurl showed dat wen u wanna meet a gurl u don't av to be too happy cuz d tendency dat she has a guy is also high.Kip calm,a good gurl will come.Thx be God u are financially okay

2 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Aniker(f): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, you'd never have peace not while i'm still on here until you give me what i wantundecided
You're not serious undecided
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by firstking01(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
You're not serious undecided
And you are getting on my nerves the more ba
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by blovesther(f): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

I asked "didn't you tell him you were expecting someone"?"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

Unfortunately the sad reality greets me in my face.

I begin to lose my self confidence gradually because of rejection.

Smh, all I feel right now is self pity, all I can do is lament.

I don't know if I just dislike women right now self. embarassed
hmmmmmm I just pray you are telling the truth because you guys are very funny these days, some will come here and say this kind of things probably to get a particular girls attention and when something seems good '''''' off they go..
Log in with another username....... You people are really funny sha grin grin grin grin cool we are watching you guys in 3D

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tobechuckwu:
Bro u just got to calm down nd check out ursef first!U wan a long term relationship, it'll surely take tym to get a good gurl.So many out dere aren't good enough for wife material.
Relax ur mind cuz if u rush too much u gonna end up with d wrong gurl.
Thank goodness d oda gurl showed dat wen u wanna meet a gurl u don't av to be too happy cuz d tendency dat she has a guy is also high.Kip calm,a good gurl will come.Thx be God u are financially okay

Thanks bro
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
yomi007k:
Dont worry bro I use to be like u.

When dey get to 28 dey will be loyal but for now, dey will act like dey run d world.

What happens at 28... undecided
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by yomi007k(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

What happens at 28... undecided

Wait till u go past it.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by FreeSpirited: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
She's not serious.... forget about her..or better still, don't ever take her serious again. That's the beginning of excuse for her and it will never end. It's a bad attitude to be flaky. So she expected you to be around by 8pm...

5 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
yomi007k:

Wait till u go past it.

It's coming next year... So.... Enlighten me

Will I turn into a pumpkin undecided
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by yomi007k(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

It's coming next year... So.... Enlighten me

Will I turn into a pumpkin undecided

Nop....u jus wait cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
yomi007k:

Nop....u jus wait cheesy

Mxm... Empty threats angry

U are gonna tell me I'll die alone or something... I'll be Soooo desperate I'll go for any guy like the OP ( no offence)
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by yomi007k(m): 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

U are gonna tell me I'll die alone or something... I'll be Soooo desperate I'll go for any guy like the OP ( no offence)

grin

Jus relax.u wont die.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
FreeSpirited:
She's not serious.... forget about her..or better still, don't ever take her serious again. That's the beginning of excuse for her and it will never end. It's a bad attitude to be flaky. So she expected you to be around by 8pm...

No mind her
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

undecided
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Aniker(f): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
firstking01:
And you are getting on my nerves the more ba
Yes, what is you gon do? tongue tongue
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

undecided

Sorry... You seem very sweet but never show that to any woman....

They will walk all over u...

Advice just ignore her... She will come back to you and offer u more than you hoped to get...

It's called reverse rejection... It hurts... When the one you didn't want doesn't want you cry

4 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

Sorry... You seem very sweet but never show that to any woman....

They will walk all over u...

Advice just ignore her... She will come back to you and offer u more than you hoped to get...

It's called reverse rejection... It hurts... When the one you didn't want doesn't want you cry

But I don't understand, if I don't do that. Won't a lady tag me as not romantic, not caring, things like that?? I thought ladies want their man to give them attention. But in reality why do they lie guys who don't give a Bleep and act arrogant?

It just means that I can't really be myself around lady, from what you just said...

3 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

But I don't understand, if I don't do that. Won't a lady tag me as not romantic, not caring, things like that?? I thought ladies want their man to give them attention. But in reality why do they lie guys who don't give a Bleep and act arrogant?

It's a mystery...

Ok think about supply and demand... If a lot of people want a thing but there's limited supply... You can charge more as that thing has value

So if no one wants that thing why should I pay money or also want it undecided

So if u give your GF too much attention she gets bored coz it's oversupply... It implies no one else wants you... Ie she doesn't have anything special ( yawn)

So Imagen that bad guy who doesn't even the time of day for u... U are busy thinking he has an oversupply of girl and you are so lucky to have his attention and as a woman who is insecure your value is validated (sadly)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

It just means that I can't really be myself around lady, from what you just said...

How old are u...
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

It's a mystery...

Ok think about supply and demand... If a lot of people want a thing but there's limited supply... You can charge more as that thing has value

So if no one wants that thing why should I pay money or also want it undecided

So if u give your GF too much attention she gets bored coz it's oversupply... It implies no one else wants you... Ie she doesn't have anything special ( yawn)

So Imagen that bad guy who doesn't even the time of day for u... U are busy thinking he has an oversupply of girl and you are so lucky to have his attention and as a woman who is insecure your value is validated (sadly)

Aiit makes sense. So my Bleep is giving attention.

Noted#

So all I got to do is be a smooth asshole. Lol

But what about marriage is this the same way it will work out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

How old are u...

I am more than 20.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Aiit makes sense. So my Bleep is giving attention.

Noted#

So all I got to do is be a smooth asshole. Lol

But what about marriage is this the same way it will work out?

Lol um... Hmmm I can't tell you about marriage... I don't have the experience yet

But logic tells me that u do not want to try this method with your wife... Coz u technically bought her (or each other) so supply n demand has no impact coz it's too late they married u

I'm not saying be an asshole ... I'm saying be distant and emotionless... It creates mystery... She will come to u to find out if u still care

2 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Softbamboo:

Lol um... Hmmm I can't tell you about marriage... I don't have the experience yet

But logic tells me that u do not want to try this method with your wife... Coz u technically bought her (or each other) so supply n demand has no impact coz it's too late they married u

I'm not saying be an asshole ... I'm saying be distant and emotionless... It creates mystery... She will come to u to find out if u still care

Irony of life sha.

Stupid world.

Lol.

Thanks for the classes.

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

I am more than 20.

You are still young... There are soon many girls out there... I'm serious

This is you chance to practice... You won't marry every girl as IV learnt
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by firstking01(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
Yes, what is you gon do? tongue tongue
If i lay my hands on you i'm gon fvck you to stupor trust meundecided
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Aniker(f): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
firstking01:
If i lay my hands on you i'm gon fvck you to stupor trust meundecided
Am rolling on the floor grin grin cheesy in your dreams
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by firstking01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
Am rolling on the floor grin grin cheesy in your dreams
Dam, she's tryna bruise my ego angry...pray i shouldn't catch you in the beach partyundecided
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
After chatting with her for few days, you fell in love. With her words or what And the girl even apologized to you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.