Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (64166 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by blessedvisky(m): 1:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Meanwhile pls Nairalanders visit https://www.nairaland.com/3526569/please-not-invest-coingiveawaybot-scam. See the face of a scammer duping other Nigerians there online.
Say no to scammers. Together we can stop scammers
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by majorbravo: 3:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Like seriously dude, how do you really get them to lose interest so quick? cos I literarily have no interest in them but they keep troubling me.

Okay, on a more serious note, what would you rate yourself if you were a girl looking for a guy on a scale of 1-10?
And what do you rate the girls you go after on a scale of 1-10?

Now this is the man-thematics= If she's a 9 and you are a 4, it wont work. If You are a 7 and she's a 8, still wont work. But if you are 9 and she's 8, then you stand a chance. You either have to go up the scale or change your preference to those girls far lower on the scale (Which if you are anything like me, is not an option).

Now how do you climb up a few more stories on the Ladder? Your swag must be Lit. She's gotta want to fall for you, merely asking a girl out is not enough. A cute face and pocket change aint gonna cut it.
How is your sense of Humor? How Organised are you? How interesting is your life? What is the quality of your social circle? How many dinners do you get invited to? How many exclusive places do you have access to that she and her friends would love to go? How many connections can you establish to help her sort her little affairs out once in a while?(like her little bro's just graduated and needs a job, she needs a guy to sort him out, are you that guy?).

These are the little things girls drool over, they don't need a boyfriend if all he can offer them is sex, at least they don't see how good you are in bed before they decide they would date you or not. What they see is what I posted in the previous paragraph or the lack thereof.

Get yourself fixed before inviting a girl into your life. Then ensure its easy for them to see what your life is about. I'm not saying you fake it, Simply Be it (and it won't even cost you money). No girl can reject you after being given a glimpse of heaven(your world). Thank me later.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Bros no think am... small tym u go b boss. Na them go deh fyn u come. I was once lyk dat

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by firstking01(m): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Aniker:
Okay just say how I wronged you I'll apologize, so you'll let me have peace lipsrsealed
Nope, you'd never have peace not while i'm still on here until you give me what i wantundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 19, 2016
See now that yer problem "i couldnt wait 2 see her beautiful face"
.....u 2 concerned with apperance ,u are shutting off good women because they arent yer "type"
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2016
princessayesha:

God will see u throught...u shall find a good one soon

Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2016
Adeinfo:

op don't take it too far..pleading with you not to take rash decision whenever it is ladies matter
Her acknowledging and apologizing really shows she has your interest @ heart
Don't judge her using this..give her a second opportunity to prove herself since her excuse is tenable
don't listen to those saying dump her. I have been in your shoes and me and the lady have been enjoying a healthy relationship.
Lastly, dont be quick to judge. else you look insecure and desperate

Thats true though, thanks bro
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Psittacus:
I feel your pain my brother, cos I was in a similar situation. At least you just met this one a few days ago. This girl I have known for ova 6 month, I asked out 4 days ago and she said she was cool, since then, she never pick my call talkless of replying my instant messages.
But I have found peace and rest of mind in other things. So my brother, these feelings doesn't make you less a man, let go of apathy and live well. A lady who wil appreciate d man you are will surely come around, but know that she won't fall for a depressed man. So get up your saddle and live free and protect yourself from emotional breakdown.

Thanks bro
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Alsini6:
ur own beta mine stole my phone

Hahahaha
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
Hahahaha (I'm sorry for laughing...)

Back to the matter....

For now,i'll say just concentrate on being a better you,don't search no further,the right one will come when you least expect it.
Learn how to be happy all by yourself,it like you are becoming too desperate,don't be,love will meet you someday,But most especially i pray you recognize the TRUE one when you see or meet her......

Zero your mind from it,and watch it come.

Lol grin you first laugh ba

Issorite

Thanks dear. I will smiley
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2016
atilla:
OP seems this stuff is getting to u so making u more sensitive.
I think you should give her another chance cause she might be telling the truth.
Don't take it to P Even if u don't then just take it Ez and decide to make friends with girls instead. What harm will it to if u take this advice?

Lol, I hear you bro, thanks.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2016
Gariki:
Whatsapp me and I will teach I what to do and girls will be chase you not u chasing them even if u don't have money or u are ugly
Its inborn in every male but only the alfa male can discover it
100/% garantee

Baba please drop your number let me add you asap.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies.

Grow a pair and stop being so pathetic.
You keep complaining about what you deserve, and things you feel you're entitled to, and I start to wonder if it's pūssy you want or pity.
Stop trying to force things, value your time and learn to be outcome independent.
So what if some girl stood you up? We've all been there before.
You get to spend Christmas alone and so? Ain't you got family?
Like someone said, you need to work on yourself. True happiness and fulfillment comes from within, not some warm body close to elbow.
It's not girls you hate, you're just attaching too much importance to relationships

17 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
See now that yer problem "i couldnt wait 2 see her beautiful face"
.....u 2 concerned with apperance ,u are shutting off good women because they arent yer "type"

So should I date a lady I'm not sexually attracted to? I would be ashamed to walk with her I have done it before. Me I'm good lookin I need a good looking girl.

I don't like super pretty girls. Average one does it for me.

2 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2016
CorGier:

Grow a pair and stop being so pathetic.
You keep complaining about what you deserve, and things you feel you're entitled to, and I start to wonder if it's pūssy you want or pity.
Stop trying to force things, value your time and learn to be outcome independent.
So what if some girl stood you up? We've all been there before.
You get to spend Christmas alone and so? Ain't you got family?
Like someone said, you need to work on yourself. True happiness and fulfillment comes from within, not some warm body close to elbow.
It's not girls you hate, you're just attaching too much importance to relationships

Ok na no P.. thanks..

1 Like

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2016
majorbravo:
Like seriously dude, how do you really get them to lose interest so quick? cos I cant really think straight with all the girls flocking around me.

Okay, on a more serious note, what would you rate yourself if you were a girl looking for a guy on a scale of 1-10?
And what do you rate the girls you go after on a scale of 1-10?

Now this is the man-thematics= If she's a 9 and you are a 4, it wont work. If You are a 7 and she's a 8, still wont work. But if you are 9 and she's 8, then you stand a chance. You either have to go up the scale or change your preference to those girls far lower on the scale (Which if you are anything like me, is not an option).

Now how do you climb up a few more stories on the Ladder? Your swag must be Lit. She's gotta want to fall for you, merely asking a girl out is not enough. A cute face and pocket change aint gonna cut it.
How is your sense of Humor? How Organised are you? How interesting is your life? What is the quality of your social circle? How many dinners do you get invited to? How many exclusive places do you have access to that she and her friends would love to go? How many connections can you establish to help her sort her little affairs out once in a while?(like her little bro's just graduated and needs a job, she needs a guy to sort him out, are you that guy?).

These are the little things girls drool over, they don't need a boyfriend if all he can offer them is sex, at least they don't see how good you are in bed before they decide they would date you or not. What they see is what I posted in the previous paragraph or the lack thereof.

Get yourself fixed before inviting a girl into your life. Then ensure its easy for them to see what your life is about. I'm not saying you fake it, Simply Be it (and it won't even cost you money). No girl can reject you after being given a glimpse of heaven(your world). Thank me later.

I would rate myself 8 and girls I go after 8, I don't go for anyone below my standards

All these questions you just asked of what I can do, how many guys out there do anything and are in happy relationships??

If it's money I can help my lady out.

3 Likes

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by majorbravo: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

I would rate myself 8 and girls I go after 8, I don't go for anyone below my standards

All these questions you just asked of what I can do, how many guys out there do anything and are in happy relationships??

If it's money I can help my lady out.

Believe me, such guys aren't dating 8s. Unless they are 9s themselves. Probably their girls are 4s.
Now why don't you try those things first? What makes you an 8 without an interesting life? There is something those guys have that you don't seem to project. Quality of life experience is what the girls love about them, even if they aren't cute or rich, they have a certain appeal girls aren't immune to.

Girls don't rate a pretty boy as even a 6 if he presents himself as geeky or has an uneventful life, and its not always just the money, money is just the fastest way for a girl meeting guys on first impression to determine who's got an interesting life, cos chances are, men with a lot of money are highly connected and have an interesting social life too, so you need to understand that women rate men differently from how you rate them. Visit my profile and check the video I posted in my 2nd thread on Briffault's law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Divay22(f): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by win10(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Hey have seen this robotic pocket printer? if not read this:

Meet the world's first robotic pocket printer
http://www.techeda.com/meet-the-worlds-first-mini-robotic-pocket-printer/
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:

I guess you live in Delta state...(Warri precisely)
Don't ask me how i got to know....

Yes lol. You live in same region as well??
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2016
majorbravo:

Believe me, such guys aren't dating 8s. Unless they are 9s themselves. Probably their girls are 4s.
Now why don't you try those things first? What makes you an 8 without an interesting life? There is something those guys have that you don't seem to project. Quality of life experience is what the girls love about them, even if they aren't cute or rich, they have a certain appeal girls aren't immune to.

Girls don't rate a pretty boy as even a 6 if he presents himself as geeky or has an uneventful life, and its not always just the money, money is just the fastest way for a girl meeting guys on first impression to determine who's got an interesting life, cos chances are, men with a lot of money are highly connected and have an interesting social life too, so you need to understand that women rate men differently from how you rate them. Visit my profile and check the video I posted in my 2nd thread on Briffault's law.

Aiit thanks
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Divay22(f): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Yes lol. You live in same region as well??
yes
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
yes

shocked shocked

Ermmm

Can i drop my number so you add me on whatsapp? If it's okay with you...
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Lanceslot(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
Hahahaha (I'm sorry for laughing...)

Back to the matter....

For now,i'll say just concentrate on being a better you,don't search no further,the right one will come when you least expect it.
Learn how to be happy all by yourself,it like you are becoming too desperate,don't be,love will meet you someday,But most especially i pray you recognize the TRUE one when you see or meet her......

Zero your mind from it,and watch it come.
Good advice..
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Divay22(f): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

shocked shocked

Ermmm

Can i drop my number so you add me on whatsapp? If it's okay with you...
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by M2dX(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2016
Freshboi:
Bros, you harsh o
just saying the truth, when you know the truth, you will be happy and free.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Eddodoh(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2016
Alsini6:
ur own beta mine stole my phone
Lolzzz!!!!
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by NicoBoo(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2016
Hmm smh undecided undecided
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by kidap: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2016
Are you ready for marriage join this matchmaking forum for singles that are ready to settle down
https://www.facebook.com/Ready-For-Marriage-150612358749429/
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by Momoh7(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2016
the money spended was properly spended
Re: What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. by mecussey(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
*sigh* searching and searching for a girlfriend, all to no avail. Young cool fine guy, but very lonely, no girlfriend. I don't think at this point with all this rejection that I will ever get married in life.

I have searching for a gf, met some girls who turned out to be nasty gold diggers, I didn't wanna waste my time on them cause I'm not a flirt, I'm not looking for a short term relationship so having "fun" with all these girls seemed like a waste of time to me as Sex is not my problem, love is.

So I met this girl few days back, we got talking, I fell for her instantly, she looked calm and very honest, she is not all these girls who do kk in chat, she is caring and very simple, hard to come by., we flowed really well chatting and I was very happy I found someone as I quickly asked her out and she said "let's see how it goes"

I said okay, so today being Sunday, normal chilling day, I called her, very eager to see her beautiful face once more, we got talking and she said I should come to her side.

So I said okay by six,

Six reach I entered road straight to her side, 30 mins drive, when I got close I dialled her number twice she didn't pick I thought maybe she was taking her bath or something was patient and kept on going, so when I got there by 7pm, I called and called but she didn't pick up the call and she was expecting me o!

Na so I begin call her, Even send whatsapp message and direct message all to no avail. I got so maddddd and pissed off, I almost cried because I don't know why I'm being treated like this by ladies. Head to toe I complete, face I fine, fashion sense Is great, but yet, my handsomeness and the growing cash I get can't even get me the slightest fly talk less about a lady

*sigh*

By 5 mins past 8 she called me, by then I was already going home, and she began to plead, this where error words.

"please I'm sorry, my elder brother took my phone to share WiFi, I didn't know he would go far"

I asked "didn't you tell him you were expecting someone"?"

She replied" i did na but he did not listen, I can't just come and stand on the road and be waiting for you, please don't be angry"

In my heart I said Chai! What kind of excuse is this?? This girl just told me indirectly that I'm not important.

So painful.

I see guys with their girl very happy preparing for Christmas, me i have none. All I do is admire beautiful couples and wish It could be......

Unfortunately the sad reality greets me in my face.

I begin to lose my self confidence gradually because of rejection.

Smh, all I feel right now is self pity, all I can do is lament.

I don't know if I just dislike women right now self. embarassed

women are like electronics, just push the right bottons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.