Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (79662 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by nuelyoyo(m): 6:48am On Dec 23, 2016
aameyah:
You men and kalo kalo (cheating nature).
Just look at you and at how you painted her the devil while you are the angel. angry angry
She is abusive. She nags. She is not submissive. She disrespects your mum. She goes through your phone at night. She does this, she does that. Shuoo. Only you! shocked

From this your whiney post, you sound like a nagging, immature boy filled with bitterness and complaints. It is so obvious you are the one with the issue. Yelz!!

First year, you never knew she was like this. Second. Third. Fourth. Bros, where you blind? Or simply because you have seen a fresh chick that wants to give you 100k (cheap gigolo like you, selling his soul for 100k when your mates are putting 500k into MMM as spare change tongue).

You are in what you claim is a committed relationship yet you chat up random girls after chasing away her own male friends, getting her pregnant and reducing her desirability in a highly saturated love market.
Put yourself in her shoes. Would you fold your hands while she chats a guy who wants to "invest" money in her business? Won't you accuse her of promiscuity? Ehn, broda sege the angel?
Would you fold your hands and watch her sell herself for a paltry change (as you are doing) and watch 5years go down the drain? (Even though you are not worth it, you are still the father of her child and half bread is better than non). undecided undecided

In fact you are lucky she only goes through your phone at night. She hasn't poured you hot water while sleeping and run away with the baby after clearing the house down to nothing. That is why you have the mouth to proclaim love to this your 100k lady. tongue tongue
Chisos!! See how u just dropped it cold. God pls don't let aameyah handle my case file on judgement day in heaven. cheesy
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by aameyah(f): 12:25am On Dec 24, 2016
nuelyoyo:
Chisos!! See how u just dropped it cold. God pls don't let aameyah handle my case file on judgement day in heaven. cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Haba Bros....
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:39am On Dec 24, 2016
nuelyoyo:

lol the babe tactically dymistified the youngman.

2sharp

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by aameyah(f): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
tongue tongue

VeeVeeMyLuv:

lol the babe tactically dymistified the youngman.

2sharp
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Slimynonny: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
You as a man do you not have any fault? You are keeping secrets from her. You claim that you do not hv anything wit the other lady bt your chats with her betrayed you. All these people telling you to quit the relationship are they all saints. Yes its not a must you will marry her especially because she is your baby mama bt then if you quit the relationship the lady may even be the one God is saving. I of a person i cant marry your type because you dont know your right from your left. You have ranted all through abt her misbehavour, have you in any way checked whether your atitude is the cause? For you to have made up your mind to marry your baby mama, there are somethings you shouldnt hide from her. At first you claim not to hv any feelings for your helper, what abt the girl in question did you check her emotion too. Sort your problems and stop crying fowl. The problem is you. The fact is you love your so called helper, now you are looking for a good reason to quit ur current relationship
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 12:29am On May 31, 2019
You are so inspiring! undecided
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by ghettochild4u(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2019
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

First off, say I am a mumu.. See what u been enduring... U will die when u marry her....
Just go on with ur life.... And go find this lady... Well I could help talk to her for... No hard feelings oo just wanna help..
WhatsApp me when u see this +27737839889
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by attaq194: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
My comment might look disbelieving to you but the truth is that blessed are those that have not seen but yet they believe. I have suffered beyond measure to the point I almost committed suicide. For 16 years, I played the lottery without winning more than $1000 bucks. In the process of gambling, I lost my home and life became miserable to me. I will continue to appreciate the internet for connecting me with Dr Amber *the great" that made me a lottery winner with his sure winning numbers that he gets through his spells. Dr Amber made me who I am today and I want to use this medium to thank him and also let you all know that there's always an inner power when it comes to winning big on the lottery and Dr Amber is that person that made me win a lottery winner of $7,000,000 million dollars with his spiritual powers. Anyone out here that needs help can connect with Dr Amber today via email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or WA +12096910783 or call +13183065044.. Good luck and God Bless.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Autobot05: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2022
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

Na wa o

So many jonzing men these days

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.