Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (79660 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by JoshMedia: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2016
rosalieene:

do I look like an ijebu person
LOL. You are a lady and yet you gave the guy that kind of advice. I THINK THE GUY DIDN'T RESPECT HER PARENT ALSO, IF HE DOES, HE WOULDN'T HAVE IMPREGNATED HER BEFORE PAYING HER DOWRY. Am a male, but I say the truth!

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by JoshMedia: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2016
OP I dey feel your wickedness. Keep spoiling your child's Mother and be thinking you are making a point. I KNOW MEN LIKE YOU.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by hemmaoshos(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2016
Waiting for the woman to explain her side of the story, bro you just paint her black without saying what you also doing to her. By the power and authority bestowed on me, bros you are hereby sentence to give her everyday sex..lol.....
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by aameyah(f): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2016
You men and kalo kalo (cheating nature).
Just look at you and at how you painted her the devil while you are the angel. angry angry
She is abusive. She nags. She is not submissive. She disrespects your mum. She goes through your phone at night. She does this, she does that. Shuoo. Only you! shocked

From this your whiney post, you sound like a nagging, immature boy filled with bitterness and complaints. It is so obvious you are the one with the issue. Yelz!!

First year, you never knew she was like this. Second. Third. Fourth. Bros, where you blind? Or simply because you have seen a fresh chick that wants to give you 100k (cheap gigolo like you, selling his soul for 100k when your mates are putting 500k into MMM as spare change tongue).

You are in what you claim is a committed relationship yet you chat up random girls after chasing away her own male friends, getting her pregnant and reducing her desirability in a highly saturated love market.
Put yourself in her shoes. Would you fold your hands while she chats a guy who wants to "invest" money in her business? Won't you accuse her of promiscuity? Ehn, broda sege the angel?
Would you fold your hands and watch her sell herself for a paltry change (as you are doing) and watch 5years go down the drain? (Even though you are not worth it, you are still the father of her child and half bread is better than non). undecided undecided

In fact you are lucky she only goes through your phone at night. She hasn't poured you hot water while sleeping and run away with the baby after clearing the house down to nothing. That is why you have the mouth to proclaim love to this your 100k lady. tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by aalangel(f): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmmm.....lots of loopholes in this stupid, cock and bull story.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by aalangel(f): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2016
aameyah:
Just look at you and at how you painted her the devil while you are the angel. angry angry
She is abusive. She nags. She is not submissive. She disrespects your mum. She goes through your phone at night. She does this, she does that. Shuoo. Only you! shocked

From this your whiney post, you sound like a nagging, immature boy filled with bitterness and complaints. It is so obvious you are the one with the issue. Yelz!!

First year, you never knew she was like this. Second. Third. Fourth. Bros, where you blind? Or simply because you have seen a fresh chick that wants to give you 100k (cheap gigolo like you, selling his soul for 100k when your mates are putting 500k into MMM as spare change tongue).

You are in what you claim is a committed relationship yet you chat up random girls after chasing away her own male friends, getting her pregnant and reducing her desirability in a highly saturated love market.
Put yourself in her shoes. Would you fold your hands while she chats a guy who wants to "invest" money in her business? Won't you accuse her of promiscuity? Ehn, broda sege the angel?
Would you fold your hands and watch her sell herself for a paltry change (as you are doing) and watch 5years go down the drain? (Even though you are not worth it, you are still the father of her child and half bread is better than non). undecided undecided

In fact you are lucky she only goes through your phone at night. She hasn't poured you hot water while sleeping and run away with the baby after clearing the house down to nothing. That is why you have the mouth to proclaim love to this your 100k lady. tongue tongue

You just helped me say everything about this crappy story. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Charly68: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Wait ooo! A woman you have dowry how has she become your wife? She is your baby mama by modern language. You owe no her any apology for severing your relationship with her . How are you managing an marriageable woman ? If you ever want to come out of your pitiable condition,better dump her fast & move ahead in life. I see you are a nice man trying to cope with a snobbish nagging woman . Hear me my friend,there are people you can not help in life,such is the woman in question . No matter what you do to help such a woman she would bring you down at last. Try it and few years to this time you will come back to this page to confess that you once met a prophet who told you that this woman will bring you bad luck. Never in your life tolerate what even God can not tolerate. Please be bold like a man and separate yourself from the wrong woman that is in your life. She is a bad market ..I mean bad market nothing good can come out of it. If she does not want to leave you,leave your house & everything for him & start a new life of peace & joy.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Charly68: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Wait ooo! A woman you have dowry how has she become your wife? She is your baby mama by modern language. You owe no her any apology for severing your relationship with her . How are you managing an marriageable woman ? If you ever want to come out of your pitiable condition,better dump her fast & move ahead in life. I see you are a nice man trying to cope with a snobbish nagging woman . Hear me my friend,there are people you can not help in life,such is the woman in question . No matter what you do to help such a woman she would bring you down at last. Try it and few years to this time you will come back to this page to confess that you once met a prophet who told you that this woman will bring you bad luck. Never in your life tolerate what even God can not tolerate. Please be bold like a man and separate yourself from the wrong woman that is in your life. She is a bad market ..I mean bad market nothing good can come out of it. If she does not want to leave you,leave your house & everything for her & start a new life of peace & joy.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by itsbrahams: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2016
My God is a God of a second chance , if u say she came begging u - she probably may have realise her deeds and perhaps u said that from her words (she has no where to go)

If u still have iota of love for her and your child. i will suggest u suspend the wedding plans coming up next year to watch her attitude and give her a second chance.

My brother , we your wife is giving the opportunity to talk about what is going on in your marriage , she too would have things to say about you.

Please , give her another chance.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by jtwest(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2016
orisirisi story on nairaland, bet wat shall we do than to read and then comment.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by chardyni(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2016
My Dear,
Sadly I am in the same boat with you so I cannot give you an impartial answer.
The honest thing to do though is to ditch her. Life is for the living.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Philinho(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Lastking147:
and what do u need perhaps Brains undecided undecided
you need more of d brain for that episode
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by MrigweC(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
U have endured alot bro just forget about the babe and move on so u won't die of HBP

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by saweide: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
aameyah:

ameyah or what do u call ursef ?
Am not surprised at all...
Is this how u behave too?
U better change ur lifestyle
A woman who does not submit herself can never have a home

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by saweide: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
aameyah:

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by mummyf(f): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
@op, the grass always look greeener on the other side. That is the only word of wisdom i can give you right now.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by bewla(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amabeast:
I wonder how you have endured from 2011 till now, All the signs are there that she won't make a good wife. You must not marry her because she has a child for you, and you won't be the first to do that.

My advice, just dump her ass already and move on, she is not worth keeping at all

pls let him explain his own bad attitudes toward her to us
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Psoul(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Op, I'm sorry am going to sound stern. If i am to be a judge in this case, i will throw you into jail straight away.
How can you tell us that u want to marry this lady and there is nothing good about this girl you mentioned in your post. The girl is just generally bad. So what reason do u see in her before thinking of getting married to her? Forget about the issue of her having baby for u out of wedlock. I perceive that u are painting this girl so black just for us to sympathize with you. I dont buy this lie, too cheap for my class.

Secondly, u are living a straightforward life especially as it concerns fidelity. I noticed that you flirt a lot with women. This has been a source of worry to this your to be wife. This has made her to constantly want to monitor your social media life (though this is immaturity on her side). If you have a lady business colleague that is sincerely willing to help you, what stops you from letting your wife to be aware of it to avoid unnecessary suspicions.

Let me ask you a question, let's switch positions. Assume yourself to be in the position of your wife to be and it happens to be you that find out what she found about you. Sincerely tell us what your reactions will be.

Another thing i noticed in your post is that you are the type that keep condemning everything the woman does cos ur mind and love is somewhere else. Why not throw away ur bitterness and try to see if there are good things you can see in this lady and build her up from there. In marriage, you dont expect ur partner to be 100% perfect. It is unattainable.

I'm not saying that this lady has got no fault or is not guilty of ur accusations, but my brother, marriage does not work that way less u will be in perpetual agony. Call this lady, sit her down and confess to her how much u love her and how happy u want her to be. Tell her how some of the things she do make feel so bad. Praise her for those ones she do right and tell her what you expect from her. Be open to hear what you do that makes her mad and and promise to change and make sure u do. Spend more time with her. Take her out. Introduce her to some of your friends, be proud of her and if you can start from here, i assure u, u will be happier than you ever imagined. No better woman out there. The other one you are eying outside may be the one that will kill you. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by delishpot: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
psp2pc:
my advice to you. relocate with your daughter to somewhere you would have peace of mind... don't let ur wife to be know where you going to... start a new life....
I have been in this situation and this is what I did....

another question OP: how old are you and is she older than U

He should kidnap her child and move? Is the child his by cultural standard? Did he pay bride price on the baby mama? Abeg this advice get as e be bro. Nit a wise one at all to take a baby from her mom and hide? If the woman does same, would you okay it?
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by daniel56(m): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
I think u should send her message, and use another line to chat with her, b4 u start ask her for forgiveness, and tell her some part of ur story, tell her to meet u to get all d story, send that lady away, if u want d lady u love.

saweide:
How would I convince the other lady
It seems she felt in love with me too
But u never disclosed my past to her
Before my nagging wife called her on fone telling her to distance herself from her husband
I really like this lady not becos of the money but naturally and by her character
She is humble, submissive, jovial, honest, Godly and which other qualities I can't find in my so called nagging wife

Pls can anyone advice me on how to convince this lady?

Her last word to me was that I should never in my life call her if I don't want to see the wrath of God

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by saweide: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
daniel56:
I think u should send her message, and use another line to chat with her, b4 u start ask her for forgiveness, and tell her some part of ur story, tell her to meet u to get all d story, send that lady away, if u want d lady u love.

Thanks boss
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by lastpage: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
fellis:

horseshit

nobody is under obligation to love another person by force or submit to another person whether they like it or not.

Dont derail this thread with another meaningless bible argument

For "fools" like you, everything written in 'black & white' in the Bible is meaningless, that l can understand.

But when TWO people "willingly decide to come together" to live as "Husband & Wifey", they are UNDER OBLIGATION to LOVE, RESPECT and SUBMIT to another as the case maybe ........because that is the whole essence of saying "l am married to YOU"!

Use your brain instead of thinking through your backside! Mow-ron!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Disrespecting mothers is a big No. I want to encourage you to make the decision weighing all options. I have been in her shoes it is not easy to watch the one you love flirt with others a part of you crumbles inside.

Your attention shifted so instead of us women being logical about the matter we become emotional hence the nagging we feel we can talk you back into our arms.

I remember I was so hurt by the love of my life and I wanted to really just treat him the same but one of you has to come from a place of love teach her to never disrespect your mum. in fact I did quite the opposite I love and cherish her same as mine

The new woman might just be your partner cause when you meet the right person the right things start happening sometimes. Might not be easy but after marraige nobody should be living single it's not who was there first it's who makes it worthwhile
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by aameyah(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:

Oh puhleez! The name is Aameyah. Double A, you olodo.
Now back to you because this is not about my submissiveness or lack of.wink

I can see you are seriously pained that you had to quote me twice (truth hurts). See who is dishing out advice about homes. Do you have a home yourself? Is it not the one a woman is managing to help you build that you are throwing away for a paltry 100k?tongue
Just take a deep look at your sorry life and make amends. Else, na baby papa you go everly be....

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Amabeast: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
bewla:
pls let him explain his own bad attitudes toward her to us
Didn't you read that she disrespects his mum, which kind bad attitudes towards her wan pass that one again
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by DebbieLaw(f): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Marriage is ment to be fun all d way down the road..if u marry dis lady hvnt u obviously seen d outcome of it?. She has a baby for u doznt mean u shud forever be in bondage.. She disrespects u n ur mum marry her n u wil neva no peace or happiness..she hv a lot of growing up to do..u can TK responsibility for d baby but dats it..u deserve to be happy
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by squad03: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
How would I convince the other lady
It seems she felt in love with me too
But u never disclosed my past to her
Before my nagging wife called her on fone telling her to distance herself from her husband
I really like this lady not becos of the money but naturally and by her character
She is humble, submissive, jovial, honest, Godly and which other qualities I can't find in my so called nagging wife

Pls can anyone advice me on how to convince this lady?

Her last word to me was that I should never in my life call her if I don't uwant to see the wrath of God
If given sufficient time,these qualities that make you stuck up on this new lady may fade.You have gotten used to your lady,she has become unexciting to you so much that you amplify her flaws.She must have been all those things the new lady brings but time has done her disservice and she's now unattractive.I'm not in support of her snooping around your personal space but she must have been sensing a change in your interest towards her and that is enough to make a sweet person lose their appeal.i do not think anyone is weak enough to condone an ill mannered person for 5 years.You have your eyes on this new person and you're going to go after her no matter what it takes because that's how the human mind works,we love the chase.
Whatever you do,put your Child's welfare first.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by saweide: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
aameyah:

Oh puhleez! The name is Aameyah. Double A, you olodo.
Now back to you because this is not about my submissiveness or lack of.wink

I can see you are seriously pained that you had to quote me twice (truth hurts). See who is dishing out advice about homes. Do you have a home yourself? Is it not the one a woman is managing to help you build that you are throwing away for a paltry 100k?tongue
Just take a deep look at your sorry life and make amends. Else, na baby papa you go everly be....

aameyah you are one of the disrespectful and nagging woman we are talking about.. If u can abuse someone husband in this forum then it shows how u wud behave to ur husband.. Get life

This story is shared to learn one or two things
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by bewla(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amabeast:

Didn't you read that she disrespects his mum, which kind bad attitudes towards her wan pass that one again
let him tell us y love lost that guy is hiding some thing
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Lastking147(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Philinho:

you need more of d brain for that episode
OponuAgba shocked
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by sekem: 6:56am On Dec 22, 2016
cococandy:
Ode

Like my signature says, truth hurts...
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by aameyah(f): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=saweide post=52142235]

aameyah you are one of the disrespectful and nagging woman we are talking about.. If u can abuse someone husband in this forum then it shows how u wud behave to ur husband.. Get life

This story is shared to learn one or two things[/q]

See your mouth like "you are one of the disrespectful and nagging woman we are talking about". Biko, who is the we? Trying to incite an e-mob action against me or what? Lol.
Ehen, back to you.

You are obviously one of those who thinks you will automatically get respect because of the shriveled thing dangling between your legs. Wake up and smell the coffee. You EARN respect. It is not automatic!

I wish you were standing in front of me now so I could walk you the F!CK out of my sight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.