Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (79669 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by kennymoses2012(m): 5:54am On Dec 21, 2016
hmmmmmmm

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by OluDare01(m): 5:58am On Dec 21, 2016
barapistis:
op sounds like a 19 yr old
19 is too much,abeg reduce a grin grin grin
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Gudfrie(m): 6:00am On Dec 21, 2016
This condemnation of hers is just too much.this is a one sided story and I guess if she drops her own side, . .. there could be more as to who is as fault. Dem no dey put mouth for Husband and wife matter. Just do what your mind says.........Shikena

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by UIA04(f): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2016
schumastic:
THIS OP IS CONFUSE, AM I THE ONLY PERSON HAVING THE FEELINGS..

YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO YOUR BABY MAMA BUT YOU CALL HER YOUR WIFE,
YOU ARE NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LADY THAT WANT TO OFFER HELP TO YOU BUT YOU KEPT YOUR PAST AWAY FROM HER,
YOUR BABY MAMA OR WIFE LIKE YOU CALL HER TOLD YOUR HELPER YOU BOTH ARE MARRIED AND YOU ARE ANGRY,
NOW YOU FOUND OUT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH THE NEW LADY AND WANTS TO CALL IT QUIT.

OP YOU ARE CONFUSE, GO AND VISIT A THERAPIST

Don't mind him I'm sure his ways aren't pure in the issue

Saweide I put it to u that u have slept With that other woman

U now brought your Story here for us to tell u what you want to hear that u Should breakup with her

A wise woman once Said it is the job of the man to love (husbands love ur wife as Christ loved the church), jesus loves us not because we are faultless or because we don't Continue to sin, but because true love uplifts, purifies, listens and is tender. It is then the woman's job to humble herself for such. But love comes first

If u have no good qualities in her ill tell u one, she has being managing ur broke aSS for five years, Shebi she is a teacher you what are you doing with your life, Fucking For 100k.

WHAT if this woman that wants to give you money is worse, what if she is controlling? how does she make her money?

Yansh + 100k = confusion

It's not that your woman Dosen't want to be better everybody just has their own speed of growth , Some take days ,years etc

African men always expect a Perfect woman when they themselves lack good home training

However if all you said is true and u aren't guilty then PROVERBS 21vs 9. You either pack to your roof or break-up with her.

4 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by hgnbello(m): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2016
like seriously, u av tried 4 all this years. I hate d fact that she dnt respect ur mum. Free ur self man.. B4 u loose smtin bigger.. 4 d child i dnt knw aw many yrs she ix. Bt is gud if she shld nt train d child b4 she poisin ha mind. My tot tho. Wish u All d best.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by cutedharmee: 6:11am On Dec 21, 2016
I'm a new member pls welcome me.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Respecter(f): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2016
victovrry:
Well... I know you have some other reasons for staying together for good five years aside she has a child for you, you have been thinking of all these alone and when she did something you like, you change your mind, some women are like that....I want to advise you sir, please go for marriage cancelling, this is what always happen when you have not properly done the necessary things in marriage I mean normal process. Mind you most of her family relatives may not have known she's with a man, but if the marriage has been done, I believe she may not want the home to break. The future of that child is in your hands...call her and talk to her sense, let her trust you, open up to her of any conversation... Women are the same, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. You build a woman to your taste in marriage. Do you buy things for her ? Do you take her out ? Have you ever introduced her to a female friend ? Give her free hand to read your messages. In conclusion, with her, there is no room for extramarital affairs.
well said and on point too.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Laredojohn(m): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmm sure no guy like a nagging lady nor do ladies like a nagging guy, but one thing clear you are saving this relationship out of pity, all because she has a child for you, that shouldn't b the basis u should know what you want and go all for it, her monitoring your messages etc is just because she has this suspicious mind u have someone else, it's your relationship not ours, it's going to be your family not ours if u finally settle with her, the overall decision is yours if you can cope continue, if you can't u know what to do, all d best
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by drehdinho(m): 6:22am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
How would I convince the other lady
It seems she felt in love with me too
But u never disclosed my past to her
Before my nagging wife called her on fone telling her to distance herself from her husband
I really like this lady not becos of the money but naturally and by her character
She is humble, submissive, jovial, honest, Godly and which other qualities I can't find in my so called nagging wife

Pls can anyone advice me on how to convince this lady?

Her last word to me was that I should never in my life call her if I don't want to see the wrath of God

My piece of advise is that never have the full believe in a lady that you barely know, even when she lives with you for over 10 years. Many ladies won't show you who they are until when they know you have no choice than to stick with them forever. Such is the case of your to-be-wife. And if you want to know who the new lady is really is. This is what you will do. Play her like all your life depends on her. Deceive her, women are easily deceived, soon you will start noticing her real behavior, but don't do this when you truly know you dont want her, please. Nevertheless, this method would only make you get to know a lady's real character quickly and with that you can make your decision whether you will be able to manage her shortcomings or not. In order words, no lady or even man can be, and will ever be perfect. Back to the initial matter,your wife to be matter. I think the best thing to do is stop the relationship with her. This is only if what you put here is true though. One shouldn't get involved in what one can't at least manage. She definitely has her type somewhere. A man that wouldn't even feel all what you are feeling a bit with those behaviors of hers. And lastly go on your kneels and pray before making any decision. Sometimes she might be a manipulation from the underworld. You never can tell. She might not even know she has been hurting you. So be wise bro.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by mastasam(m): 6:23am On Dec 21, 2016
u have a baby with a wrong babe wats ur worry after all what you need most from marriage is children
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by ariyoola(m): 6:23am On Dec 21, 2016
barapistis:
op sounds like a 19 yr old
y did i smell lies here...
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Sike(m): 6:25am On Dec 21, 2016
"A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T KILL HERSELF WOULD KILL HER HUSBAND" - Yoruba adage.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by thompsee(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2016
don't wanna call u names bro,but from ur analysis I find out u are not blood as a man,u are naive and dull. hw can a girl trap u with a baby, at d end living with a girl u have not married ,that's absurd my nigga. throw that crap out of ur house so d jas can clear from ur eyes if there is any. u never marry her and its like this what will happen if u both gets Married, so the first step is chase her away in a diplomatic and cordial way,by renting a house for her, then gradually u will end d relationship, as for d lady who intended to give u a favour and declined because someone called her ,all I can say is for d fact she couldn't listen to ur own side pls leave her,that's a sign she is a bad egg also. she just showed u d sign. hustle and make ur money u will choose ur woman when they line up seeking ur attention .keep cool and leave that lady. even d bible warns that its better to live in d bush alone than live with a nagging woman . run for ur dear life. if u both end up in marriage there might be a homicide in ur house one day in future.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by obanth2016: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2016
You are the problem. Your conscience and ur hands are not clean. U are being used of d devil to ruin her life with a child tying u together. Why did u ever sleep with her without proper marriage and u know u are not compatible? Now u are seeing another one for 100k and d day she stops giving u 100k,she becomes problem. Abi? U problem is u. Repent and humbly accept ur guilt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by hephedollarpoh(f): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2016
Mr man, leave her and take ur child. dnt u know DAT cohabiting is a sin since u ain't ready to marry her y ask her to move in with u. you caused it all o.
you loosed a 100k, dats just a tip of the ice berg, you will loose big contract worth billions if u dnt act fast now....she is an hindrance to you and if you dnt get rid of the hindrance you ain't seen anything o....
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by papauju(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2016
missnazzy:
op, do u think that lady is mother Christmas? she only wanted to invest in you because she felt you guys have a future together. you want to take her money while you are with another woman. that's unfair. I'm glad she found out and ran for her dear life.

Having a baby together does not mean you must marry her. if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. simple!
you said it all
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by dinachi(m): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

Sack that witch now! You are very indecisive. Push out that fool before she wrecks your life.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Great6Pack(m): 6:54am On Dec 21, 2016
First, you are not a patient man. 2nd, your insecurity is a threat to the stability of your family (if 100k could be so important to you than your family happiness). 3rd, you only said your own side of the story from the condemning angle of the lady which I don't buy.

In summary, if actually the lady has been like this you won't stay for 5years. Kindly check your attitude towards her and have a reasonable heart-to-heart talk with her. A good teacher and great mother is a good wife material. You just need to get your act together and be real instead of galivanting from one innocent chat to another.

Trust me, leave that lady and you will end up envying her future marriage.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by pricipal2003(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2016
See this bro!!! Engagement and introduction keh! If I were u, I will collect my baby and run as fast as my legs will carry me. How do u hope to make it if a person that is yet to be a legal spouse is chasing away fortunes from you. What u are seeing now is a child's play compared to what you will face when she is fully ur wife. So walk out of the relationship before it is too late o.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by victorazy(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

And you slated to marry her? grin
Nawa for some people sha! you've been hypnotized with something bro!

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by kassy777: 7:17am On Dec 21, 2016
wizzyrich:
Cus you've stayed with her for Five years and had a kid with her does not mean you should risk spending your entire life with her.

She made you loose 100k, who knows, she could make you loose 100million the next time and you'll remain at the spot that you are. Some women brings blessings while some brings hardship and surffering.

Use your tongue to count your teeth bro, run.
even at faster speed, quickly.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by SIRKAY98(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2016
Amabeast:
I wonder how you have endured from 2011 till now, All the signs are there that she won't make a good wife. You must not marry her because she has a child for you, and you won't be the first to do that.

My advice, just dump her ass already and move on, she is not worth keeping at all

Sometimes i wonder how we just rush to conclude things.let me tell u justbas u told us that if the guys dump d ass of that nagging wife he will become misrable. Watchout
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by AnaCheks(m): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
Before my nagging wife called her on fone telling her to distance herself from her husband
I really like this lady not becos of the money but naturally and by her character
She is humble, submissive, jovial, honest, Godly and which other qualities I can't find in my so called nagging wife

Her last word to me was that I should never in my life call her if I don't want to see the wrath of God
I don't understand why u always use wife to describe her when you haven't even paid her bride price
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by itumafriday(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] it is all your fault because you will never beat a child and ask him not cry 5yrs of relationship is not 5days think very well and correct your family every woman has one fault or the other the girl you to be upright might even be worster wen she come so close to you.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by emyrald91(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:

[b] Oga your wife has no problems. God home and make your home.
you brought out the devil in her. You have been flirting with ladies. Quote me anywhere. You are not giving her atten because of the money you expect from other ladies.

when you met her, she was in Lagos and you in Abuja. Yet you Carey Belle give d innocent girl. I know also that you didn't tell her your past.
you stopped her from seeing men, but seeing ladies became your hobby.

Now u supposedly met a new lady, played on her, she fell for you and was just about to give you her hard earned money yet she is yet to know that you are a married man, with a child ( yes, you are already married to her, you're just owing her kinsmen)
So for all you care she can go to hell after you have gotten your money and you still call it love.
Do you think that if she had fallen to your trap only to discover the serpent you really are that deceived her she would still remain the angel you claim she is?

[color=red] Go home, be a man, set your home right and stop ranting online [a/color]

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by DonCortino: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
Thanks to you all for ur candid and matured advice
Am still expecting to get more before I conclude

Let me get it first. What is d essence of this ur lamentation? To advice u concerning ur fiancee or to advice u on how to get ur heart throb?

because if its about ur baby mama, I believe you are matured enough to know what to do ( unless u are truly 19 like someone said earlier) and if its about the new love, once u handle the baby mama issue the right way u then have a CHANCE of winning her.
my candid advice is u shld forget her, u cant win her again because u never told her of ur present status as living-in- lover and a baby daddy. If u have told her this b4 ur wife did wat she did u might have had a chance but its too late now.

Move on and find a new lover or just marry ur WIFE! (after all u are already calling her that)
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by RasheedUmar: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2016
One-sided story. If the baby mama narrates her own side now, y'all would be asking for the Op's head on a plastic tray.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Lucasinho(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2016
did I here U saY....she hacked into ur Phone after u must have Passworded it OP, very soon ur WIfe , I mean Wife to be will advance...into hacking into ur Bank accounts..by the time U get married...

But wat kind of Business will u set Up in this reccession with 100k undecided is it a cray fish biz grin

guY U r so FunnY.... Ur self reasoning is like dat of a Joker . grin

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by emyrald91(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:

But I never disclosed my past to her

Oga your wife has no problems. God home and make your home.
you brought out the devil in her. You have been flirting with ladies. Quote me anywhere. You are not giving her atten because of the money you expect from other ladies.

when you met her, she was in Lagos and you in Abuja. Yet you Carey Belle give d innocent girl. I know also that you didn't tell her your past.

Now u supposedly met a new lady, played on her, she fell for you and was just about to give you her hard earned money yet she is yet to know that you are a married man, with a child ( yes, you are already married to her, you're just owing her kinsmen)
So for all you care she can go to hell after you have gotten your money and you still call it love.
Do you think that if she had fallen to your trap only to discover the serpent you really are that deceived her she would still remain the angel you claim she is?

Go home, be a man, set your home right and stop ranting online

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2016
You've been living with her since 2011 and she has a daughter for you. What then is marriage? How long should courtship last. Your woman is annoyed with you because you don't want to pay her bride price and marry her officially. Do that and I assure you she will change. However, whereby she doesn't, file for divorce on the ground of incompatibility.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by DonCortino: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Y
emyrald91:

[b] Oga your wife has no problems. God home and make your home.

[color=red] Go home, be a man, set your home right and stop ranting online [a/color]

[/b]

D guy sounds like a gold digger.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by lastpage: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2016
@Op:

Character is behaviour, formed over a very long time!
Humans dont have the ability and capacity to change their Character though we can "subdue it" for very short periods (punishing ourselves, so to speak, for a particular reason).

One of the most common and most devastating MISTAKES that have ruined most marriages is[b] for one spouse to think I WILL CHANGE THE OTHER SPOUSE. You cant[/b], if you think you have, that spouse is only punishing themselves, to fool you, so they can achieve whatever aim is most important to them right now.

I am sure we have all heard stories of one spouse complaining that "my husband/wife just changed after our marriage" grin grin
Truth is, they did not change, they just became their "normal self", after the "pretence period" was declared over, having achieved the reason for the pretence! grin grin undecided

So, ask yourself: Can l live the rest of my life with this woman, in her present state? I mean "the REST of your one Life"!!

If your answer is YES...... Please exercise patience and marry her and take good care of her.

If your answer is NO........Please plan to "excuse her' out of your life immediately. This wont be easy, she can poison you or kill you in the process so you need to make it "sudden, snappy and final". If you vacillate, you are toying with your Life!

Remember, hell has No-Fury, like a woman scorned.

Finally, let me quote some Bible passages for you, so you can reflect on it:

Ecclesiastes 7:26 - I find more bitter than death, the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains.
The man who pleases God will escape her but the sinner she will ensnare!

Proverbs 21:19 - Better to live in a DESERT (or on the roof-top!), than to live with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife!

The CHOICE is YOURS and YOURS alone.... because its your life! kiss

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.