Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (79655 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by 9jatatafo(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2016
Share garri sharperly
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Almand: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Op you deserve hot slap. You kept a woman at home who probably is enduring you broke ass after making her a baby mama while you are busy trying to con another lady into parting with her hard earn money. You are a lazy dude who is looking for a easy way with another woman. earn your woman truth and love and stop being an idiot

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2016
OP wants to eat his cake and have it.

I think he is married to the mother of his child even though he is trying to cover up by calling her his baby mama. If they are not married why will he constantly put up with her nagging and rude behaviour to even his mother? And they are even living under the same roof yet he insists she is just a baby mama. Eshay OP.

I know you are hiding a lot of things and I am sure if your wife/baby mama comes here the story will change. You just came here to get people angry about her, maybe insult her even and then praise you.

Pack her out of your house if you are truly not married, it's not hard. Tell her and her family that she is constituting a nuisance and you want to move on with your life.

By the way what kind of irresponsible lazy bum is it that has already started collecting handouts from the woman he wants to marry? That lady on whatsapp why is her 100k so important? Can't you forget whatever she wants to give you and make the money elsewhere?

Men that depend on women for money irritate me to no end.
You want women to dash you money and and take care of you, yet you want to continue claiming head of house and superior at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by lastpage: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2016
UIA04:

Don't mind him I'm sure his ways aren't pure in the issue

Saweide I put it to u that u have slept With that other woman

U now brought your Story here for us to tell u what you want to hear that u Should breakup with her

A wise woman once Said it is the job of the man to love (his wife) (husbands love ur wife as Christ loved the church), jesus loves us not because we are faultless or because we don't Continue to sin, but because true love uplifts, purifies, listens and is tender. It is then the woman's job to humble herself for such. But love comes first

If u have no good qualities in her ill tell u one, she has being managing ur broke aSS for five years, Shebi she is a teacher you what are you doing with your life, Fucking For 100k.

WHAT if this woman that wants to give you money is worse, what if she is controlling? how does she make her money?

Yansh + 100k = confusion

It's not that your woman Dosen't want to be better everybody just has their own speed of growth , Some take days ,years etc

African men always expect a Perfect woman when they themselves lack good home training

However if all you said is true and u aren't guilty then PROVERBS 21vs 9. You either pack to your roof or break-up with her.

Nice and sensible post.

At the bolded part, you mixed it up and put the last first, and the first, last.

This is how it is in the Bible:

The Wife FIRST, must Respect and submit to her husband.
You can read it here: Ephesians 5:22

THEN, AFTER, the Man must love such "respectful and submissive" wife.
You can read it here: Ephesians 5:25

Not the other way round.
The way you put it is how feminazzis want the world to operate and that is the cause of all the marriage hiccups we face today!
Putting the Cart before the Horse. undecided undecided

Latspage!

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Lanria: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

If ur post is real I don't think u should go on wit it cux a lady that does that b4 u re legally married wil actually do worst things after marriage. No insults pls cux he asked for d advice
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by desiredmee(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Mr man she didn't make you lose 100k,your relationship lacks good communication,as bad as you say she is you have been able to stay with her for 5yrs......make things right man
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2016
lastpage:

Nice and sensible post.

At the bolded part, you mixed it up and put the last first, and the first, last.

This is how it is in the Bible:

The Wife FIRST, must Respect and submit to her husband.
You can read it here: Ephesians 5:22

THEN, AFTER, the Man must love such "respectful and submissive" wife.
You can read it here: Ephesians 5:25

Not the other way round.
The way you put it is how feminazzis want the world to operate and that is the cause of all the marriage hiccups we face today!
Putting the Cart before the Horse. undecided undecided

Latspage!

horseshit

nobody is under obligation to love another person by force or submit to another person whether they like it or not.

Dont derail this thread with another meaningless bible argument

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by JerryTemi(f): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2016
According to my commander "a woman is like a car and direction you drive is where she will go". everybody is busy calling her names,asking you to push her out but can I ask you a question, if you see her always chatting with guys how will you feel?, aside from having that baby for you, have ever shown interest in her business?or are you busy looking for faults? the worst thing that always prompt disagreement is when we allow pride, selfishness, self centered ness take the best of us and the only language we understand this day are breakup and divorce without considering the kids we brought out into this world by affecting their future because of our want. If you want this to stand is in your hands,we all are sinners but God is always merciful to have mercy. my brother go down on your knees pray for Gods grace and patient.love your woman even in the midst of her upsets she must surely come around.stop running around,pray for her in that area she is worst.look that person you have your eyes on you need to realise that they probably have more problems than the one you have.show that lady unconditional love and stop reporting her to your family because you are still disgracing yourself. The grass is never greener on the other side of the fence.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Experienced similar poo before, had an issue with a course in the uni and a female friend of mine offered to help keep me updated with the assignments and whatever new information arises. Then gf takes it upon herself to send me a text acting lyk d girl and send her a text too. So she start ignoring my calls and me cuz I have no deep interest in her mind my business. This went on till I needed something of course, then I had to stress myself to convince this girl to help me...missed an important assignment.. Landed me in a B. To make matters worse gf was cheating...that girl just changed my outlook on a lot of things
.....don't tie urself up with such a lady
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by adepa(f): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2016
There is no legal binding between you two.. If you work and got what it takes to take care of the child,I suggest you try to seek custody of the child .. Just be clean if you truly are...
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by LEATHER: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2016
You can have a bad barber who cut your hair badly your hair will grow back you can also have a bad tailor who make your cloth unfit, a new cloth with a better Tailor will take care of that but a life partner you don't manage.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by BIDOO(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2016
Amabeast:
I wonder how you have endured from 2011 till now, All the signs are there that she won't make a good wife. You must not marry her because she has a child for you, and you won't be the first to do that.

My advice, just dump her ass already and move on, she is not worth keeping at all

hmm, brother and you think going by this your advice will solve the guy problem? You are fighting effect rather than the causes.
Why did you jump into conclusion that this woman in question is indeed a nagging wife? Why don't u consider element behind this nagging woman? Or you think he will just be nagging for no any reason?
Going by that man commentary against his wife it shows that there is more to this!
It signale that the man is a flirting someone and it takes only the grace of God for a woman to please someone like him!
If i must tell you the guy is the problem in that marriage.
He only need to retrace his steps to get his marriage back to the right lane.
Divorce is not the best option in a situation like this
Let him just go back and set the record straight
God bless you sir
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by sirusX(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2016
@saweide...this is a serious issue, cz this revolves around a home with a child in between
Truth is, no one but you knows the full story...how it all started to what it has become now

Compatibility in a couple is essential, and that has to be found from the onset of a relationship before taking things deeper.

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

^^^ You said she has always been rude to you, disrespectful, nags alot, & never apologizes
so, the question is...why did you still stay and in the process sleep with her?
If you never wanted all these qualities in a wife, why did you lead her on...cz you should know you can't force people to change

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career
you said she is not hard working...yet she is a good teacher and good with kids *that doesn't add up*

As for her not being encouraging regarding your career...i dunno when that started, but have you though it might be out of the frustration of being a single mother who feels she gets no love from you? it's not easy being with sum1 and feeling distant at heart *a feeling you know*

As for you, I know it's not easy being with someone who doesn't encourage you in your career...but it's best you forge ahead and make the best out of yourself despite the odds around you

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it
^^^ I see progress in this cz you fought, she listened and changed

I dunno the method of how you did this...but if it could work for that, maybe it could work in other areas
Besides, life has no template...maybe there are other subtle ways you could make a difference with her

Also, you could sacrifice your relationship with others so as to focus on her, cz she might feel betrayed after she did the same for you
so, don't blame her for being a little protective in a way that seems possessive...she is only fighting for what is hers
why do you think your whatsapp profile picture was changed?...to mark her territory of course

My advice...As for the other lady, hold up for a bit and try to see if you can work out your current relationship
You can try sending the other lady a message to explain things and apologising for whatever happened

but in a way...try showing your baby mama a bit of love and concern...do those crazy things you did for her when you tried to woo her...get her to feel that love again and open up to you, then communicate with her all that needs to change in the relationship for things to work out.

It takes a lady in love with you, especially one who respects your person to be vulnerable for her to see all she has been doing to you and your family (especially your mother) and want to have a change of attitude.

It's no full proof and never a guarantee that things will change...as there are some ladies that are hell bent on frustrating the life of others, but it takes the grace of God, especially when you commit all in prayers.

May God give you the wisdom to make the best decision for your future, especially that of the child

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by samx4real(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2016
Amabeast:
I wonder how you have endured from 2011 till now, All the signs are there that she won't make a good wife. You must not marry her because she has a child for you, and you won't be the first to do that.

My advice, just dump her ass already and move on, she is not worth keeping at all

Dump what? The OP is a player and his baby mama is intelligent to catch him.

Why will he meet another woman to give him money? and he did not even tell this woman that he is married or his a baby Daddy...

The OP is unintelligent, marriage is for better for worst. He should try fix his baby mama and stop complaining about her.

When he dey enjoy her puna we no dey their. I have a feeling that the woman is now into him since he had fought and taken away the other guys, now he lack the man power to take care of her.

The OP is a bad Nigerian pretending that his lady is bad. In the real world, their is no way a lady will promise a man 100k without no string attached.

The OP should search himself and make his baby mama a top priority. Respect her, be her everything and things will change for him.

The OP is only being pathetic by saying his baby mama does not respect his mum. That's is big lie. Why will a woman that you have not married be disregarding your mother?

The OP should go back home and fix his family and come back here to tell us what he learned from the mistake his about to make.

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by fafasett: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2016
The story is one sided. if only we can hear her part. my advice is pls be faithful and work things out with her. you must have had ur own faults lining too. show her respect don't just stay there and paint here black. from all indication u are winning ur game with penalty kicks only with her. try and play by the rules too. u r cheating on her like seriously. I smell ur shortcomings plenty. no sentiment. check ur acts well. am a man too I understand.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by hurrycane: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2016
My bros do u family members what did de say about ur relationship wt d chap, if u aren't joking they're ur best advice rs shocked
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Worksunlimited: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Baawaa:
If your post is real,you know yourself than anybody around you,so do the right thing at the right time,one way or the other you have lady that is nursings your child,haba!Moreover, you have been together for good 5 years,why now all these allegations?Mind you, 100 thousand Naira cannot solve your problems.calm down,do the needful

Dude.. 100k is alot of money to lose in this harsh economy.. Even Christmas that is coming, is on its own this period.

I wonder how you would feel if your babe carry the same amount of money op lost, wey u been dey keep for something important, throway for fire make e burn cos of a funny reason..

Op! Should just do the needful..
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by itsbrahams: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2016
He who wears the shoe , knows where it pains. believe me segun i understand and know how you feel. i would advice you to walk away from the proposed marraige. to aviod domestic violence. Because if all of this is happening my brother its a wake up call that the marraige wont work. even if you break up with your nagging wife , i would say you give yourself a break by not rushing into another relationship and focus on developing your life and making something better out of it.
Permit me to ask you this questions --

What do you do presently
Do you take care of her , as in provide for the house.
Do you give her attention

If you dont do all this things , even your new found angel would do the samething to you (all ladies are the same)
However, your child is your responsiblity and you must take it up.

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by oviexcels(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2016
oga go pay money for the woman head thats the reason for the nagging and poor productivity, she is living with you 2011 and has a child for you haba! do you want to ruin her make God help you dump her make she kill you
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Kobicove(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2016
I wonder why people stay in caustic relationships and expect things to suddenly change undecided

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by rosalieene(f): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2016
JoshMedia:
Are you from Ijebu?
do I look like an ijebu person
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Eyoh01(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2016
you've been with her since 2011 and you haven't made up your mind whether to or not to marry her and she even born for you try.. continue... hope you've calculated her gratuity, pension sef must follow heryou've been with her since 2011 and you haven't made up your mind whether to or not to marry her and she even born for you try.. continue... hope you've calculated her gratuity, pension sef must follow heryou've been with her since 2011 and you haven't made up your mind whether to or not to marry her and she even born for you try.. continue... hope you've calculated her gratuity, pension sef must follow her
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by charlie02: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2016
smileylet me humbly comment that you sound very uncomfortable and selfish at the same time. YOU DID NOT MENTION any of her good traits. She is nagging but you cohabit. SHE is nagging because you refuse to be responsible. Was she nagging when you got her pregnant? Every woman will be same for you when you keep them unsafe for this long. My opinion is that you are the problem not her. Please focus on her, be open to her, don't lie to her and after 3months, you will see a different woman. THANKS
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by jeff1607(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2016
post=52098225:
You have only told us her demerits there must be some merits or if not you for done leave her since ... abi she jazz you ?

According to correctbro, ''you dont really know her'' seems her jerusalem is paradise
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2016
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

dude

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by pareto(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2016
I can only qualify OP as lazy, deceitful and irresponsible young man.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nonsreal(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2016
Oga do the needfull when u stil have the chance to, she is not a wife materia

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Betapikin101: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2016
Amabeast:

Really? For ur simple mind now u sabi give advice.shior.didn't ur mama teach u that u don't judge a one sided story.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Betapikin101: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2016
For that guy to have stayed for that long it means he has his own issues too and probably the gal is also ensuring that the relationship works out because of her child. The main thing is they need to sit down and trash things out let both parties know what they want most couples don't have good communication and once that is missing it becomes an issue. What a woman wants is assurance that she is secure with a guy and about her not being creative or industrious u can build her up in that aspect .one thing I know for sure is that she will be good in sm other aspect. I know say u get ur own for body nobody is perfect
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by vicsnikky: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2016
oga run 4 ur life ooo,,,,u will jst wake up one day n find out dat u av bin in comma for the past 6months...what i min is send her out there is no sign of change in her. so do the needful b4 she cause an UN-repaired damage.
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by saweide: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Thank thank u all
After going through series of advise i really got to know many things,,,,and I learnt a lot from u guys and on this aspect
I personally does not have problem as most people that made a comment thinks
Not that am praising myself am very hardworking, industrious and have long term goals and I don't want a woman that will draw me back.
Due to distractions
I didn't mention the brain behind the 100k from the lady
I only mentioned to start business with the 100k.

This is the fact about it.

We both planned to invest in a particular business
She is not dashing or giving me the money is like am helping her to grow the money which in like 3 months time as we both agreed will yield a high profit

I have already on my own purse put 200k into the business.... And she agreed to give me the money and help her do the same but nevertheless that would also help the business.

The fact that I complained about my nagging wife to be does not mean I don't love her from the onset

I have endured the years due to my patience and humility,
But I took time to study her before I come up with those facts. Remember I said earlier that I have tried to wake her up in the mid of the night to talk to her and I takes her out in different occasions to make her happy but that didn't work

I don't know the other lady very well but still on the study

My nagging wife to be came to me yesterday
She was on her kneels crying and begging she would change.

She held me and her drop of tears fell in my body several times

Telling me she will change that she knows she has defaulted and disobeyed me for the past

She asked me to give her last chance.

She told me all those things she has been doing to me is as a result of spiritual welfare according to her belief

She told me she don't have where to go if I leave her and that she was been jealous that was why she reacted that way.

She even told me she called the other lady back and apologise to her for her action after spoiling the business for me.

Now she told me she was in the church yesterday to see a pastor to pray for her in order to change her behaviour and attitudes towards me

I am been factual that she is nagging and disrespectful which she accepted

Now my last question goes thus

Can I still leave with her despite all what av been through in the past as a result of her attitudes and the shame and languish she has brought upon me?

Secondly if I should count number of times she has offended and comes begging I don't think I wont be ever convinced to continue with the relationship .

If small fresh air enters her now she will continue her bad ways
She was only feeling remorse at the present time that this matter is hot I knew her very well .

She has done this for almost 55 times since we started the relationship.

I have told her no going back but it seems that is the truth.

The character is natural in her and that is why she find difficult to change.

I have decided to see her family and discuss the issue of separating with them and I believe they can't force me
To marry her

I want guys to learn from my story

Always Watch before u leap .

At this point u want to thank fellow Romancelanders for their time to comment and also to those that insulted.

Thanks all
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by vidadida: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Oga OP, she's lazy, but she's a teacher and takes good care of ~her~ your child....

You don't know that taking care of a child is a full time job, talk more of adding a teaching job to it?

Kontinu....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.