Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos (81607 Views)

Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / A Prison In Norway Is Just Like Your Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Hypraise(f): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..

Better stop saying what you don't know. She wasn't owing him. He wanted the salary before time
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Hypraise(f): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2016
crotonite:
The lady deserves what she got. though i can't take someone else's life for money, (i wld rather take mine) but those that have mind to 'shld' rather than die slowly in depression or wait for the disfunctional legal system to come to their aid.

1 less greedy baskard and many more to go.

As you wish another person so be it to you

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Hypraise:

Better stop saying what you don't know. She wasn't owing him. He wanted the salary before time

Hahahaahahahahahahaha
See Nwa Noah, the all knowing demi god..
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by apankay(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...
so if you kill d person, na him go pay ur money Abi...bros nothing fit justify murder
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2016
niggi4life:
No matter how u see a black color it is always dark, meaning no matter what the lady did doesn't justify her death by the steward.
Abi na u be the steward wey kill the woman? U better be careful about comments u make online , u may think u are anonymous but when the law sets on u, u will be visible

Do you know if the steward had lost his wife because he could not save her due to his salary not being paid? As much as we are against his action, without the woman's action there will be no reaction from him.

By the way do you know how many months his being owned? Do that man look like a kid to you? A man who left his family for another country for greener pasture.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by mars123(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2016
espn:
can someone give ne the accont details of dat steward...i want to pay him back what he is bin owed...but can he bring back her life??

Go to the street near you and you will see beggars dying of hunger, pay for their food for today.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by willibounce1(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2016
What is a single woman doing with a steward? If you need a steward when you are single, how many will you need when you get married? This is how people bring trouble upon themselves. I'm sure she wouldn't have been owing anybody let alone getting stabbed if she was living alone jeje or with a friend or sibling.

Stewards, housemaids and whatever we call them are very dangerous. I don't understand how you just hire people you don't know from anywhere and hand your house and children over to them. And to make matters worst, you don't treat them well or pay them well and even pay as the right time. Now the mumu boy has killed the woman for nothing. The worst they'll do to him is kill him but that won't bring the woman back. Nigerian ladies should stop being lazy. Buy all the necessary gadgets that will make life and house chores easy for you. Instead of going to the gym to waste your time and get unnecessary attention, do house chores as a form of exercise. You can never tell what's on the mind of your Stewards even when you treat them well. If you insist on having a steward, treat them they way you'll want to be treated. It's a sad lose. The Cameroon MF should be executed without wasting time.

No mercy for thieves and killers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2016
@Elchappo you did a nice job in your post. You don't need to follow follow anybody who has only one thought pattern.

People like you who weigh issues from both side of the coin and are not afraid to air their view should be rewarded with leadership position.

Alot of people here dream of being like you, but public opinions stop them. Thumb up to you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by ephi123(f): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
I detest killing so much and view those that do indulge in it as being savaged, but in a case [take for instance ] that some bandits of Fulani herdsmen attack u in the middle of the night @ ur home, and u hv the opportunity to kill them in Self Defence, will u say bc u re a human, u don't hv d right to take away their lives and allow them to kill u? .
#Justcurious .

Self defence is not what we are talking about here, but murder which many mentally sick people are justifying.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by koolaid87: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Yes I am a fool but ur parents re more foolish...

My brain needs checks but what would I check in ur parents own being that maggot ve eaten up their brains...

Too bad everything equates to death now. Has the recession gotten that bad? And you seems paranoid..Abused or just the drugs?

I'm only here to have fun after a long shift. Don't have time to curse.

And by the way, you can kill your parents for all I care..They [b]deserved [/b]it for bringing a remorseless kid like you into this world.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by jchioma: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

Guy, u wicked!

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nedsnow(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2016
dabossman:

She got what she deserved? Seriously? So cutting off the head is now the cure for a headache? Will killing such "horrible bosses" put money in anyone's account?

Besides, you don't know this woman or the circumstances that led to her failure to pay the steward. You've just concluded that she is heartless. Do you know if this recession has affected her business so badly or even cost her her job? Or you think because she lives in parkview she can't have such problems? Don't be quick to judge.

P.S: Violence doesn't start with the action. It starts with the mindset.

If you read my post very well, i said "some bosses." I was neither saying the woman in question deserve to die or what the steward did was right.
Apart from that, my contribution was neither based on the financial status u referred to or the effect of the economy on the so called bosses. My contribution to the trend was based on the poor relationship the bosses have with their employees. Most of them consider their employees as slaves, treat them non-chalantly and also treat them as people who deserve no type of respect at all.

Now let's go back to the financial part. Let me make something very clear to you. The effect this recession has on the rich is not the same as the poor. Let's ask ourselves. How much are these rich dudes paying their employees in the first place? What they pay them is not a reasonable amount for them to have fun with their friends in a sitting. So tell me brother. How bad can anything financially be for this bosses that won't allow them to pay this guys whose family can't survive without them.

Am not saying what the steward did was right. We all know its absolutely wrong. But still, frustration can make a man do the unbelievable.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Hmmmm...this isn't the true story though.
I personally knew Dayo. Met her a while back. She is the younger sister of a lady married to a rather powerful family known for selling cars in Lagos. It was NOT a salary issue.
Rest in peace dear Dayo.

And btw, for those talking thrash, the man in question murdered Dayo yday and was on the run before he was apprehended today. While on the run, he had the gall to post a 90s choreographed dance video of himself on instagram and even said hi to his Cameroonian buddies in french. All these AFTER he killed her. His IG handle is William_smith1059.

And someone mentioned wanting to pay his legal fees!

Every opinion made here were made based on the story shared by the OP. You don't need to get upset at any comment here if the Op story is false.

However, since you don't want to share the real story, you can accept the comment as based on the op's view of story as inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2016
seguno2:

Why are you confusing comment with question?
Why are u confusing me with someone who actually cares about what you asked me?
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by ephi123(f): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Do you know if the steward had lost his wife because he could not save her due to his salary not being paid? As much as we are against his action, without the woman's action there will be no reaction from him.

By the way do you know how many months his being owned? Do that man look like a kid to you? A man who left his family for another country for greener pasture.

So, according to you, everyone who has been murdered was a result of their actions?

What is wrong is wrong, please stop attempting to justify EVIL, everyone of us is going to answer one day for not just what we do but also what we write.

Have you read he carried out the act because he wanted his December salary EARLY and not because he was being owed? What if she didn't have money to pay him earlier than usual due to other expenses, that meant she deserved to die
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Azumy(f): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2016
niggi4life:
No matter how u see a black color it is always dark, meaning no matter what the lady did doesn't justify her death by the steward.
Abi na u be the steward wey kill the woman? U better be careful about comments u make online , u may think u are anonymous but when the law sets on u, u will be visible
gbam# u av just spoken ma mind

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Siscooh: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2016
prettyboi1989:
Seriously, steward all the way from cameroun!!!
Cameroon is just besides Calabar noor? By the way wetin be William-Smith? He could even be a criminal from here. Show better pictures make we publish am here , shame his family. Murder!!!!! He should have looked another job.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2016
ephi123:

So, according to you, everyone who has been murdered was a result of their actions?

What is wrong is wrong, please stop attempting to justify EVIL, everyone of us is going to answer one day for not just what we do but also what we write.

Have you read he carried out the act because he wanted his December salary EARLY and not because he was being owed? What if she didn't have money to pay him earlier than usual due to other expenses, that meant she deserved to die

When we talk of murder we always think of shooting someone or knifing someone. A mere slap can turn you to a murder.

Point of correction, it said salary issue not salary raise. Most people made their comment believing the salary issue was withholding of his salary. That is a wrong as murder. Are you justifying withholding people's salary as good and not evil?

Every reaction is a reply to an action. You can't sow a good action and reap a bad reaction.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by ATERI(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2016
chronique:
The stories coming out of naija everyday, just shows that naija is the last bus stop before hell.

Why do you think America is stopping Nairaland from putting negative news about America on the front page?

As per the murder, just be careful with what you do to those that are less fortunate than you. There is no justification for her murder, just as there is no justification for owing the poor guy money. Those with little or nothing have nothing to lose, one of the reasons why they should not be taken for granted.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by ephi123(f): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

When we talk of murder we always think of shooting someone or knifing someone. A mere slap can turn you to a murder.

Point of correction, it said salary issue not salary raise. Most people made their comment believing the salary issue was withholding of his salary. That is a wrong as murder. Are you justifying withholding people's salary as good and not evil?

Every reaction is a reply to an action. You can't sow a good action and reap a bad reaction.

Murder is different from manslaughter and that is not what is being referred to here.

Withholding of a worker's dues is wrong, and so is murder, and so is justifying murder like a lot of you are doing here. Continue. What goes around comes around.

Nigerians surely must be one of the most wicked nations on earth, no wonder the hardship is growing in leaps and bounds.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by owoblow77: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2016
I tire o, see people forming ''civil'' and preaching non-violence, yet insulting others on this thread. How ironic. I thought the first step is being civil in language. You don't respond (talk or write) when you are angry, just let it go. Self-control can and should be learnt. What ''civil'' people on this thread should understand is that people come from different backgrounds. In Mushin for instance, weed smoking, stabbing someone, or beating-up another person (conflict-resolution) is seen as ''normal'', we grew up in that - I don't live there anymore though. Physical violence is seen by some as a normal way of life, to unlearn this takes time (sometimes, they'll still revert to that default mode). Again when you are dealing with people, particularly someone who has ''nothing'' to lose, please be careful. For both parties in this case, self-control would have prevented this. sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2016
ephi123:

Murder is different from manslaughter and that is not what is being referred to here.

Withholding of a worker's dues is wrong, and so is murder, and so is justifying murder like a lot of you are doing here. Continue. What goes around comes around.

Nigerians surely must be one of the most wicked nations on earth, no wonder the hardship is growing in leaps and bounds.

Someone like me with this thinking pattern understands the full implications of withholding people's salary and will not do it unless ready for the consequence. But people like you will trivialise and set Nigeria on opinion social media war after your reward is delivered.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by ephi123(f): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Someone like me with this thinking pattern understands the full implications of withholding people's salary and will not do it unless ready for the consequence. But people like you will trivialise and set Nigeria on opinion social media war after your reward is delivered.

So the consequence should be murder according to you? Be bold enough to spell it out in black and white like your fellow elchapo
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Hypraise:

As you wish another person so be it to you
Amen. birds of a feather flock together, i dont need a complex algorithm to deduce that you are on the greedy peoples bandwagon.

i know how i almost took my life in the month of august just because of greedy people that prioritise money over everything. how can i toil for months only to have a business partner take everything and live me with nothing but depression and suicidal thoughts. ain't that wickedness and greed?

i'm not a bad person, and i can not harm anybody because of my money...those that can shld without remorse (period!).

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2016
ephi123:

So the consequence should be murder according to you? Be bold enough to spell it out in black and white like your fellow elchapo

Shut up your mouth. The guy was trying to help you be a good opinion analyzer. You don't take one side of an opinion. You weigh the both side.

Both actions wrong. Why do we echo it? To prevent this kind of rubbish next time. People like you are the reason evil strive. You shield the initial evil and project the reactive evil.

Go dust your brain. Those who has no brain like you should know that the reaction they will get tomorrow is being born by the action they are giving to others today and should not come here to seek for our sympathy when it happen. I for one will shoot it point blank where the truth will hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by ephi123(f): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Shut up your mouth. The guy was trying to help you be a good opinion analyzer. You don't take one side of an opinion. You weigh the both side.

Both actions wrong. Why do we echo it? To prevent this kind of rubbish next time. People like you are the reason evil strive. You shield the initial evil and project the reactive evil.

Go dust your brain. Those who has no brain like you should know that the reaction they will get tomorrow is being born by the action they are giving to others today and should not come here to seek for our sympathy when it happen. I for one will shoot it point blank where the truth will hurt.

Hehehehe, see him o! His true colors have eventually come out. MURDERER. You will all meet your waterloo one day, continue "shooting point blank" Shameless human being justifying the killing of another.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2016
ephi123:

Hehehehe, see him o! His true colors have eventually come out. MURDERER. You will all meet your waterloo one day, continue "shooting point blank" Shameless human being justifying the killing of another.

People like you go to rob and kill at night and come to social media to show fake sympathy. You will not last long in your evil. Shame awaits you if you don't change your ways

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by ephi123(f): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

People like you go to rob and kill at night and come to social media to show fake sympathy. You will not last long in your evil. Shame awaits you if you don't change your ways

Just look at yourself. I mean take a good look at yourself. You've jumped from Point A to Point ZZZ. Well, I have made myself clear - anyone who justifies murder for any reason is equally a Murderer. Murder, not self defence, not manslaughter. So live with your evil conscience and go take a seat until the day of reckoning. Kapish?

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Bionica:

Are sure about the last sentence on your post?

One should only assert what he is sure of.
I get your point, even as it flies past me.
I'm atheist, you see.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2016
ephi123:

Just look at yourself. I mean take a good look at yourself. You've jumped from Point A to Point ZZZ. Well, I have made myself clear - anyone who justifies murder for any reason is equally a Murderer. Murder, not self defence, not manslaughter. So live with your evil conscience and go take a seat until the day of reckoning. Kapish?

I have given you my warning and instructions all is left to you.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by ephi123(f): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

I have given you my warning and instructions all is left to you.

Heed your own warning and instructions. Eod.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.