Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,322 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos (81610 Views)

Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / A Prison In Norway Is Just Like Your Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Omudia11: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
you're saying absolute thrash and telling someone else to shut up. You are a potential murderer because your comment suggests so.

Now listen again. You may not have said in plain words that you support her murder but your comment suggests so. You were trying to justify her murder by her owing her worker. There's absolutely no justification to take any life except on the grounds of defense. That was what you would've said.
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Akpobome1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
The deed has been done so the steward can give any excuse, but ask has the government not been owing their workers but who has got the guts to kill them, that steward must be trial according to the law.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by phlamesG: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
ganisucks:
Can someone send me the account details of the cameroonian. I'd like to pay for his legal fees
Should I send my own acct details?? tongue
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by labbyboi(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...
Oga Elchappo, are you listening to yourself?

8 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by hyperflex(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

No matter how u say this u still sound inconsiderate and mean. So I guess u must have felt like killing people for wronging u in the past. Its a matter of time b4 u act it judging by ur comment. No she didnt deserve to die cuz she didn't pay salary. That man had many choices but killing her of all is the one he chose. They shld kill him too. Capital punishment pls

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by espn(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
ganisucks:
Can someone send me the account details of the cameroonian. I'd like to pay for his legal fees
can someone give ne the accont details of dat steward...i want to pay him back what he is bin owed...but can he bring back her life??

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
chronique:
The stories coming out of naija everyday, just shows that naija is the last bus stop before hell.

Naija is actually hell

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by AntiWailer: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

At times the kind of animals we share this forum with is alarming.

So some one owe you how many billion as salary and out of hopelessness the person deserve to die.

Chai I am scared of the kind of people on this forum.

Until you change your perception about LIFE and MONEY, u will likely die in penury.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
1stCitizen:

What!!! shocked . There should be a section for imbeciles on Nairaland so we know where to find comments like this.

Flexing with ur folks in that section..
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Angel1696: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
That's what I always tell this big money heavyweight never joke with your steward driver security PA and cook cos the hold the key to your life play with them and prepare your burial.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
labbyboi:
Oga Elchappo, are you listening to yourself?

Dude i am irrespective of what any one feel....
We all cant be same...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by shukudi(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..
. Prof Sabisabi, now that he killed her, has he collected his salary or sold her make-ups nd sanitary pads to get his salary? E try lati ma ronu lekankan. Abi se kia fi 500mb memory card replace brain yin ni sir?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
shukudi:
. Prof Sabisabi, now that he killed her, has he collected his salary or sold her make-ups nd sanitary pads to get his salary? E try lati ma ronu lekankan. Abi se kia fi 500mb memory card replace brain yin ni sir?

The embolden must be for ur mum right

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Tosinville(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
How can u even employ someone when u cant afford to pay them? Some ppl just like wahala and she don see am.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
RIP
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by azimibraun: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
niggi4life:
No matter how u see a black color it is always dark, meaning no matter what the lady did doesn't justify her death by the steward.
Abi na u be the steward wey kill the woman? U better be careful about comments u make online , u may think u are anonymous but when the law sets on u, u will be visible
Are you well at all? So no lessons should be learnt from her death; especially what would have made her steward lose it so much he could kill her? I love children but not un intelligent ones like this omomo...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
The worker deserves his pay. Though we may never know the details of what actually happened, but many here seem to be in favour of the steward. Somehow-somehow, many seem to be favouring this steward. If you cannot afford, just leave it. No need to be posing. She should have sent this steward away and coped with the reality of no steward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by duni04(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
All those borrow pose, heartless people in Lekki and Ikoyi. After using all their money to show off and buy Prado and murano, common N30,000 monthly salary for gateman and maid becomes a problem. I've heard countless stories of how these people treat their domestic workers. And they expect those people to continue working like Jackie.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Seriously, steward all the way from cameroun!!!
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Femich18(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..
You are very right...
There are certain tins that can be avoided. if she had pay this wouldn't have come up. There are some individuals that can't control their self when angry but that is still not an excuse

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by shukudi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

The embolden must be for ur mum right
my mum is not a murderer and does not support murder under any condition. It is out rightly meant for YOU. Eni ai jiri!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by replete(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

This guy will do worse than kill. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by azimibraun: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Murder is not justifiable... the same way as Continuous provocation is not justifiable. Am not so sure anybody will kill just because of one month salary defaultment. It may have been non-payment plus calling of one's bluff. " I owe you, I no go pay you, if you are a man do your worst ". Nigerians are quite familiar with this and I wonder where it came from? We were not people of no conscience before o!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
shukudi:
my mum is not a murderer and does not support murder under any condition. It is out rightly meant for YOU. Eni ai jiri!

The truth is that u can only exercise ur muscles behind ur phone...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by nikkyshyne(f): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
@Elchappo for your mind you are making sense ba?
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by azimibraun: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Gbam! El chappo De Guzman has spoken... hehehhe..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by shukudi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

. Oh! I now understand you. Your muscles are powerful than your brain. No wonder you have such an irrational thought. Cave man.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
replete:

This guy will do worse than kill. Smh
Abeg leave the man. If you cannot afford something, leave it. Must you continue posing? I don't support the killing. But the woman is not clean either. A worker deserves his/her wage.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

Sorry how old are you?

Your stupidity is legendary

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
nikkyshyne:
@Elchappo for your mind you are making sense ba?

Whether i make or not, it wont add any fragrance to ur body scent....
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Sorry how old are you?

Your stupidity is legendary

if mine is legendary, what would be that of ur folks having understudied them for a decade...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.