Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos (81622 Views)

Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / A Prison In Norway Is Just Like Your Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by wink2015(m): 2:12am On Dec 22, 2016
Violence against women is becoming a regular news this days. Here is Another story of violence against women. A Nigerian house guard (pictured below ) killed her Nigerian female boss before he was later apprehended.

READ FULL DETAILS OF THE STORY IN THE LINK: http://url2it.com/emmqdl

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by charlesucheh(m): 2:13am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...
I think you're the one who needs to shut it!!! Condemning that act should be your top priority and not twisting things! He still doesn't have the right to take the woman's life!! If I catch that steward ehn! I go lite him Joy stick.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by extrovet(m): 2:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Rip
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by smartanthony5: 2:14am On Dec 22, 2016
angryrip
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by africanusvu(m): 2:16am On Dec 22, 2016
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady identified as Mrs Dayo Adeleke who is set to wed next year has been allegedly killed by her Cameroonian steward (pictured) at her home in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, last night. According to the Facebook user who shared this, the steward allegedly killed her boss over salary issue.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/pretty-nigerian-lady-killed-by.html
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...
you need to shut da fck up too silly man!!! U said some people deserve wat dey get and u are not in support of d murder, aren't u contradicting ur stupid and useless statement?
I av been owed 18months salary and in d process i was evicted from my house, my fiance left me, all i did was to resign from d company and look for another job!!!
Now that he has killed her, can u go and bail him out pls?
Ode oshi angry

4 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Babacele: 2:33am On Dec 22, 2016
religion no even get any influence in our lives . we are damn hypocrites.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by wink2015(m): 2:34am On Dec 22, 2016
In 2011, An Abuja NNPC Topshot Afshatu Abdullahi was Murdered By her Driver.

READ FULL DETAILS OF THE REPORT HERE. http://url2it.com/emmqra
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by babooshka: 2:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..
this is an insensitive comment. U just jumped 2 conclusion by saying she didn't pay d salary, how do u know, she didn't pay? Were u there? It could also av been dat he asked 4 a raise, which she didn't oblige, or dat he asked 4 advance payments, which she refused. U can't know what happened, and it's no excuse 2 take a life dat he can't create. Stealing would av been far better, and even understandable. So, as he has killed her now, will d money come out?!?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by SURElee(f): 2:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..w

I dont expect you to bring up make up and sanitary. Let me ask, if this had happened to any family relation of yours, would you be reasoning this way?
May God have mercy on us all and comfort her berieved family she left behind.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by eboiga(f): 3:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Heard from a reliable source that he stabbed and he is on the run. His english is not so good just incase you see him. Lol
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Bionica: 3:45am On Dec 22, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Hmmmm...this isn't the true story though.
I personally knew Dayo. Met her a while back. She is the younger sister of a lady married to a rather powerful family known for selling cars in Lagos. It was NOT a salary issue.
Rest in peace dear Dayo.

And btw, for those talking thrash, the man in question murdered Dayo yday and was on the run before he was apprehended today. While on the run, he had the gall to post a 90s choreographed dance video of himself on instagram and even said hi to his Cameroonian buddies in french. All these AFTER he killed her. His IG handle is William_smith1059.

And someone mentioned wanting to pay his legal fees!

Thankyou Madam for this input.

I was reading through the posts on this thread and it just revealed the sad picture of the reality of the general pattern of the general thought process of our citizenry.
The value we place on life is so tertiary that it is simply laughable. We are a people that trivialize every single thing.

I do not know the lady in question but just reading the post on her death indicated so many things that other posters have identified.

Something was so terribly wrong with the story. It is bereft of logic and stands intelligence on its head.

In other climes this would only constitute a cartoon or a very soft sell story.

There is a serious psychiatric epidemic in this country. That someone could justify murder on account of an unverified claim of debt is enough indication of our Mental state and psychological well being.

We really need to reappraise our cognitions.
Our very thoughts have such a significant impact on our activities and by extension our circumstances more than we have really cared to know.

Read the story again.

Check out the highlights and try not to conclude from your already prejudiced perspective. Imagine the possibility of this being one of those rushed conclusions by our lethargic and sloppy intelligence corp.

Just go back to the Instagram handle as referred, it may make a difference.

Again Viviangist, thanks for the fresh perspective and factual pointers your post brought.

May we always be permitted to understand that life is a sacred gift and must be treated as the opportunity that it is. No one, absolutely no one has the right to take it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by seguno2: 3:47am On Dec 22, 2016
Tosinville:
How can u even employ someone when u cant afford to pay them? Some ppl just like wahala and she don see am.

Is that not what most of our governors and LGA Chairmen plus even our CORRUPTION-fighting president are doing?
Abi they are not all owing salaries and pensions?
Yet we stupidly hail, adore, praise and honour them?
Why are we so foolish?
Who can redeem us from our senselessness?
Who?
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by seguno2: 3:49am On Dec 22, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Hmmmm...this isn't the true story though.
I personally knew Dayo. Met her a while back. She is the younger sister of a lady married to a rather powerful family known for selling cars in Lagos. It was NOT a salary issue.
Rest in peace dear Dayo.

And btw, for those talking thrash, the man in question murdered Dayo yday and was on the run before he was apprehended today. While on the run, he had the gall to post a 90s choreographed dance video of himself on instagram and even said hi to his Cameroonian buddies in french. All these AFTER he killed her. His IG handle is William_smith1059.

And someone mentioned wanting to pay his legal fees!

So what is the true story?
He was her toy boy?
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by seguno2: 3:52am On Dec 22, 2016
browniex:
She bears a resemblance to one miss dayo adeleke that I worked for some 4 to 5 years back,she lived in Parkview estate, if she is the one,because looking at her heavily made up picture, i just can't seem to place her,but my instinct tells me she is the one,then she had it coming. RIP to her,I hope they apprehend the killer and justice is meted out.

Why do you say that "she had it coming"?
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Iboko12: 3:57am On Dec 22, 2016
seguno2:

He was her toy boy?

Waiting to hear the answer

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Bionica: 3:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Tosinville:
How can u even employ someone when u cant afford to pay them? Some ppl just like wahala and she don see am.

This is quite alarming Tosin. I am surprised that you think like this.

Think through it properly.

Do employers really go out there to employ people with the evil intention of depriving them. Definitely not. Sometimes projections fail, recession plays out and illness takes a toll. Appearance is not always reality.

I have had a laundary man who worked with me for several years and at some point I couldn't afford to pay him for many months and could not sack him also. We worked out something for the period and eventually that ill wind blew away and we continued as if nothing really happened.

Summarily, it is the intentions that actually matter in the final analysis.

Employing somebody is a difficult responsibility. You need to cut the employer some slack.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Originalsly: 4:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmm... it must be that she treated the guy like a slave. We need to be careful how we treat others..... not everyone would react the same.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by battleaxe: 4:23am On Dec 22, 2016
I personally use Nairaland as an index to have a feeler for the thoughts of Nigerians on various issues as come up per time.

I will be honest to say that what I see honestly scares me. If seemingly educated and exposed Nigerians, who are not under the garb of any religious indoctrination, alcohol or drug can not only think, but be confident enough in those thoughts that they are able to spew them out in public; then I am concerned for who we have become as a people.

Someone gets murdered and the first thoughts are that he/she must have done something to deserve it........ let us all remember that when we as a society allow just anyone become the judge on a matter; then him and only him becomes the barometer to decide if what sin you have committed warrants beating, stripping, or even murder.

That means that you could be driving and hit an okada for no fault of yours and his mates decide to murder the driver because he hit their friend. That means that a teenage could be defending himself and in the process push his/her attacker away and if the attacker slumps and dies in the process; of his friends and judges so deem, they could kill the teenager and maybe add a few of his family members as well----- they're the judge after all.

Please, let us all be responsible citizens. We may not be where we should be as a nation but let us all note that our actions or inactions contribute to what Nigeria becomes daily.

My apologies for the long rant.... I am really concerned.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 4:33am On Dec 22, 2016
she is not pretty but I think she is having affairs with that ugly looking Cameroonian... if them catch him abeg roast his scrotum.. RIP

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 4:49am On Dec 22, 2016
TINALETC3:
As far as we humans cnt gv life, we equally hv no right to take it, Hw many pple hv u offended in life , did dey kill u? Wat goes around comes around, RIP lady
I detest killing so much and view those that do indulge in it as being savaged, but in a case [take for instance ] that some bandits of Fulani herdsmen attack u in the middle of the night @ ur home, and u hv the opportunity to kill them in Self Defence, will u say bc u re a human, u don't hv d right to take away their lives and allow them to kill u? .
#Justcurious .
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Abati60: 4:57am On Dec 22, 2016
When posts are made, there should be clarification, she was killed at her residence in Parkview ikoyi and not Lekki. Also she was addressed as Mrs, but also said to be getting married next year. RIP to the departed. Whatever her offence, why kill her?
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Afonjites Always Stingy To The Core. They Have Money But Lack The Integrity To Pay Their Bills.
She Felt That Her Beauty Was Enough For The Steward To Die Of Hunger Working For Her.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by munir090: 5:05am On Dec 22, 2016
hmmmm....
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Babacele:
religion no even get any influence in our lives . we are damn hypocrites.

Its ironic, those that go to church are the most hypocritical. christian business people will owe their workers months of salary but will sow millions in church to look good in the eyes of pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Itzurboi(m): 5:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Opakan2:
the rate at which young pretty ladies are being killed now ehnn.. make God just help us

RIP to her
So the ugly ones are not humans....by the way, what do you understand by the word "pretty", you think it's by applying foundation 1-10 on one's face...

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Adedaniel211(m): 5:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:20am On Dec 22, 2016
Bionica:

Thankyou Madam for this input.

I was reading through the posts on this thread and it just revealed the sad picture of the reality of the general pattern of the general thought process of our citizenry.
The value we place on life is so tertiary that it is simply laughable. We are a people that trivialize every single thing.

I do not know the lady in question but just reading the post on her death indicated so many things that other posters have identified.

Something was so terribly wrong with the story. It is bereft of logic and stands intelligence on its head.

In other climes this would only constitute a cartoon or a very soft sell story.

There is a serious psychiatric epidemic in this country. That someone could justify murder on account of an unverified claim of debt is enough indication of our Mental state and psychological well being.

We really need to reappraise our cognitions.
Our very thoughts have such a significant impact on our activities and by extension our circumstances more than we have really cared to know.

Read the story again.

Check out the highlights and try not to conclude from your already prejudiced perspective. Imagine the possibility of this being one of those rushed conclusions by our lethargic and sloppy intelligence corp.

Just go back to the Instagram handle as referred, it may make a difference.

Again Viviangist, thanks for the fresh perspective and factual pointers your post brought.

May we always be permitted to understand that life is a sacred gift and must be treated as the opportunity that it is. No one, absolutely no one has the right to take it.

You are most welcome. It irks me so much the way young adults reason on this forum. Someone just died in a most horrible manner while she slept soundly, by someone she housed and fed (she was stabbed). I won't go into more details. If and when her family wishes to reveal more to the media, then good. But for now it's best to respect their privacy at this trying time.
Btw, I am not viviangist dear.
Thank you again.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:25am On Dec 22, 2016
seguno2:

He was her toy boy?
I won't bother to dignify your comments with a response as to the true nature of the story. I hope and pray that such never happens to your family member.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by seguno2: 5:33am On Dec 22, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
I won't bother to dignify your comments with a response as to the true nature of the story. I hope and pray that such never happens to your family member.

Simple yes or no would have been sufficient, if you know what you are talking about.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:51am On Dec 22, 2016
seguno2:

Simple yes or no would have been sufficient, if you know what you are talking about.
I don't owe the likes of you any further explanation with what "I know". Especially after your unnecessary second comment earlier.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by dabossman(m): 5:53am On Dec 22, 2016
Nedsnow:
Am not a violent person and neither do i support violence but some bosses deserve what this woman got. Thou it has not happened to me before but I have seen it happen to my friends. Just pray you don't work or have a contract with some horrible type of bosses. They are heartless when it comes to relationship with their workers.

She got what she deserved? Seriously? So cutting off the head is now the cure for a headache? Will killing such "horrible bosses" put money in anyone's account?

Besides, you don't know this woman or the circumstances that led to her failure to pay the steward. You've just concluded that she is heartless. Do you know if this recession has affected her business so badly or even cost her her job? Or you think because she lives in parkview she can't have such problems? Don't be quick to judge.

P.S: Violence doesn't start with the action. It starts with the mindset.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.