Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos (81618 Views)

Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / A Prison In Norway Is Just Like Your Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by olufunmi01(m): 5:53am On Dec 22, 2016
oh my jeez,how can a normal human being killed someone because of salary,now go collect d salary for her grave[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by arabianights: 6:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Opakan2:
the rate at which young pretty ladies are being killed now ehnn.. make God just help us

RIP to her
I was discussing with my mum in same point raised by you. It's, really alarming. The elderly ones are now outliving us
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 6:19am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..
AND ESPECIALY FROM THE LESS PRIVILEGED, THEY'VE LOST ALL NOTHING MORE TO LOSE.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 22, 2016
I see some comments, and I am forced to wonder the kind of person behind such a mentality, i can see some potential murderers on this thread, that is how they will kill someone one day,it's just a matter of time and one sick mind even said she deserved it, guess this same people will also justify those killing in the name of their religion afterall they have their reasons too,na wah o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by solasalako(m): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...

YOU ARE A WASTE TO THIS GENERATION. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by neolboy(m): 6:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...

Dunce, you should have killed him and rot your senseless self in jail
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Dantee005(m): 7:00am On Dec 22, 2016
niggi4life:
No matter how u see a black color it is always dark, meaning no matter what the lady did doesn't justify her death by the steward.
Abi na u be the steward wey kill the woman? U better be careful about comments u make online , u may think u are anonymous but when the law sets on u, u will be visible
I think wat the gy meant is clear.. He does nt support murder bt wen dealing with people dat work so closely with us e.g driver,gateman,house help etc. we have to be very very careful...

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Precambrian111: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
rip to her
Rest
In
Peace
Sha
But.yuroba
n
Money
Is
Like. Pencil
In
Amala
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Gazzy88(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2016
in as much I don't justify the killing,I think most of these lekki madam should be considerate. You will only understand me if only you've work with anyone of them before. They treat you like a piece of gabbage. They see you as non-existent. A particular woman in Nicon Town lekki case is even worse. Hardly will you see any of her maid stay beyond a month because of her aggressiveness. I'm a living witness to that. There should be a sensitization on domestic labour treatment. If you want a smile,give a smile.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by isaackenshaw: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2016
Some Nigerians are wicked. If u see things happened. Go check well. They have friends who taught them how to be rude to their supports staff. U pay a nanny 30k and the baby attends creche like 500k per term. These people don't have their own time. If u treat human like u will treat urself, no human will act strange. Don't go look for foreigners to be your house help. Employ people with good sense of judgment and let them have their own time. Stress and maltreatment can lead to deadly thinking.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2016
The lady deserves what she got. though i can't take someone else's life for money, (i wld rather take mine) but those that have mind to 'shld' rather than die slowly in depression or wait for the disfunctional legal system to come to their aid.

1 less greedy baskard and many more to go.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by koolaid87: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

Are you a fool? you should be...even if she own him salary, does that justifies the killing? If not, why would you say ''deserve'' what they get

Your brain needs to be checked..Oponu!
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by isaackenshaw: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2016
People behave wildly because they sense the people they work for don't value their input. For instance, I work wit a firm that is contracted to a Nigerian telecom firm. The contractor is oweing us four month while the firm is oweing the contractor like 9month. Nobody asks how we've been faring so far without salary. These company go about promoting n sponsoring different event. Do u get d message. No Salary for four month and none of the so called board of the sick company is saying anything. Four month in a time things are hard. If u see actions from angry worker now so idiots will be talking shit
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2016
solasalako:

YOU ARE A WASTE TO THIS GENERATION. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

Is that all, LAWMA Chief
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

You are most welcome. It irks me so much the way young adults reason on this forum. Someone just died in a most horrible manner while she slept soundly, by someone she housed and fed (she was stabbed). I won't go into more details. If and when her family wishes to reveal more to the media, then good. But for now it's best to respect their privacy at this trying time.
Btw, I am not viviangist dear.
Thank you again.
How is this different from the posts suggesting the madam was nasty to the steward? All still conjecture. Until you tell us the true story as you know it.
Heck the steward may have killed her in self defense. ALL CONJECTURE. So let's have a field day. The dead feel nothing, thankfully.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by obanth2016: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2016
How can a "Mrs" be "about to wed"? Ur story is questionable.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by tollyfizzle(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Something wey no fit enter 100k...ile aye ile asan!
cry
AntiWailer:
How much is the salary ?

Damn
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by seguno2: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
I don't owe the likes of you any further explanation with what "I know". Especially after your unnecessary second comment earlier.

Why are you confusing comment with question?
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Realhommie(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Itzurboi:
So the ugly ones are not humans....by the way, what do you understand by the word "pretty", you think it's by applying foundation 1-10 on one's face...
gringringrin
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Realhommie(m): 8:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Gazzy88:
in as much I don't justify the killing,I think most of these lekki madam should be considerate. You will only understand me if only you've work with anyone of them before. They treat you like a piece of gabbage. They see you as non-existent. A particular woman in Nicon Town lekki case is even worse. Hardly will you see any of her maid stay beyond a month because of her aggressiveness. I'm a living witness to that. There should be a sensitization on domestic labour treatment. If you want a smile,give a smile.
Gbam... I like ur last statement, 'If you want a smile, give a smile'... Nice quote
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by rebeccaolu: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..

Elchappo I can see that you are a very BIG fool with a warped mind set who needs serious deliverance. So you think anything is justifiable to take another life. I hope that it will happen to you or your family member then you will be able to seat down by your computer and write how you understand why. There is no justification for his action! Period! Our society needs to stop blaming victims and focus on the person who committed the crime. Whether you claim to say the killing was wrong or not, the fact that you think it is justifiable means you are sick in the head and needs a mindset renewal. I pray that Dayo's soul RIP and that this steward goes to life inpronment so that others can learn that crime is not the way forward to demand even our rights. Has he now gotten the money? Of course not! But will he go to jail! Oh yes! So which option was better?

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Bionica: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2016
BoboYekini:
How is this different from the posts suggesting the madam was nasty to the steward? All still conjecture. Until you tell us the true story as you know it.
Heck the steward may have killed her in self defense. ALL CONJECTURE. So let's have a field day. The dead feel nothing, thankfully.

Are sure about the last sentence on your post?

One should only assert what he is sure of.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by manikspears: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2016
My advice to single ladies or mothers living with their workers (steward ,gateman ,cook etc) stop the nonsense. Over 100deaths has been recorded in the last 2years with similar instances. Plus as a single person why would you need a worker if you are not lazy yourself. I'm sorry for her but to me she brought it on herself due to laziness.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Onegai(f): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2016
The Cameroonian had apparently just been hired 2 months ago and asked for early December salary. It seems like she told him he would get paid at the end of the month instead.

And so many of you are supporting the killer. Oh well, Nigerians for you.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

AND 165 people LIKE THIS! NIGERIAN'S ARE BECOMING DANGEROUS!!!! undecided
Elchappo:

AND 165 people LIKE THIS! NIGERIAN'S ARE BECOMING DANGEROUS!!!!
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Realhommie(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2016
seguno2:

Why do you say that "she had it coming"?
Please mention me whenever he says something, also interested. Thanks
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2016
niggi4life:
No matter how u see a black color it is always dark, meaning no matter what the lady did doesn't justify her death by the steward.
Abi na u be the steward wey kill the woman? U better be careful about comments u make online , u may think u are anonymous but when the law sets on u, u will be visible
Thank goodness that people that support GOOD (239 likes) are more than people that support killing! (165) however, the ratio is still very alarming! This is scary!
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Bionica: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

You are most welcome. It irks me so much the way young adults reason on this forum. Someone just died in a most horrible manner while she slept soundly, by someone she housed and fed (she was stabbed). I won't go into more details. If and when her family wishes to reveal more to the media, then good. But for now it's best to respect their privacy at this trying time.
Btw, I am not viviangist dear.
Thank you again.

The moniker mistake is regretted.

Secondly, your position on not spilling what you know about the incidence is respected and outright commendable.

I dont even think I would make much of a difference. People will always believe what their preconceived notions present.

Fortunately, the truth will unfold eventually.

Personally, I think the story is off the mark. There is more than meets the eye.

Meanwhile we will keep our fingers crossed. Have a good day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.