Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos (81605 Views)

Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / A Prison In Norway Is Just Like Your Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by browniex: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
She bears a resemblance to one miss dayo adeleke that I worked for some 4 to 5 years back,she lived in Parkview estate, if she is the one,because looking at her heavily made up picture, i just can't seem to place her,but my instinct tells me she is the one,then she had it coming. RIP to her,I hope they apprehend the killer and justice is meted out.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by ooshinibos: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
black lives matter !!!!!!
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
RIP
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by saajus: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
How will you hired this grown up man as steward...It's too risky..

RIP
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady identified as Mrs Dayo Adeleke who is set to wed next year has been allegedly killed by her Cameroonian steward (pictured) at her home in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, last night. According to the Facebook user who shared this, the steward allegedly killed her boss over salary issue.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/pretty-nigerian-lady-killed-by.html
The words we use. If the Lady were UGLY, will she have not died? If the Lady was not set to Marry, would she have been living now? The words you used are called, "sensational journalism". It makes the story appear more important than it is. I don't support the killing. Thou shalt not kill. I don't support the owing either. The worker deserves his wage. Just my 2cents.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by mengho(m): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
R.I.P to d pretty lady
When I was a kid I used to wonder why we have no maids or house boys in our home. We share chores, my dad included. Why my dad always drives himself around & refused all drivers even the ones from his work place. It was only a few years dat I confirm he has some serious trust issues. But he is right. TRUST NOBODY BUT YOUR OWN BLOOD KIN. I fully intend to copy, implement & improve on his teachings when/if I get married grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Cromagnon: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
phlamesG:
May her soul avenge her death

RIP cry
No matter what transpired no one has the right to take anothers life
Hitler nko

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmmm...this isn't the true story though.
I personally knew Dayo. Met her a while back. She is the younger sister of a lady married to a rather powerful family known for selling cars in Lagos. It was NOT a salary issue.
Rest in peace dear Dayo.

And btw, for those talking thrash, the man in question murdered Dayo yday and was on the run before he was apprehended today. While on the run, he had the gall to post a 90s choreographed dance video of himself on instagram and even said hi to his Cameroonian buddies in french. All these AFTER he killed her. His IG handle is William_smith1059.

And someone mentioned wanting to pay his legal fees!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by maasoap(m): 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...
Guy, your psyche has been messed up totally. You have not read the lady's crime but you were already pronouncing her guilty. You said that you didn't support what the suspect did but at the same time you said that the Victim deserved what she got. Are you sure that you are not sick in the brain?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by omonnakoda: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
niggi4life:
No matter how u see a black color it is always dark, meaning no matter what the lady did doesn't justify her death by the steward.
Abi na u be the steward wey kill the woman? U better be careful about comments u make online , u may think u are anonymous but when the law sets on u, u will be visible
Does not justify it but explains it and teaches us learning points. Being justified does not mean being alive.Being right does not mean being alive........ sometimes we may have to make choices.

These choices are made SOMETIMES when we choose our attitudes.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by zheroes(m): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
phlamesG:
May her soul avenge her death

RIP cry
No matter what transpired no one has the right to take anothers life
how can her soul avenge her death? Don't tell me you believe those superstitions?

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:
Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...

And after you take his life, he will pay you from the grave, abi??!! shocked Or his people will bow at your feet in gratitude and offer to settle his indebtedness to you, when they realise you took his life, right??

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by phintohlar(f): 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
ganisucks:
Can someone send me the account details of the cameroonian. I'd like to pay for his legal fees
pls should i send mine instead? But no be me kill the lady oh before you start asking if am the steward, na money i just need biko
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Totfulguy: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

So was his life worth the money he owed you? How much would he owe you that equates his life? Am not saying people should wickedly owe anyone, but no matter what anyone owes, taking his/her life will not pay you what he/she owes. It will tip the scale astronomically in favor of the dead person and you will pay dearly. Its just rage, when it is over, you realize what you have done by which time it would be too late.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2016
maasoap:

Guy, your psyche has been messed up totally. You have not read the lady's crime but you were already pronouncing her guilty. You said that you didn't support what the suspect did but at the same time you said that the Victim deserved what she got. Are you sure ur dad is not sick in the brain?
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by yom2(m): 12:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..
bros u scored some point . Though i personaly wount suport a murder crime, but d truth is dat if u ve not been there u dnt know what it is like. I had a personal experience as a domestic worker to one of dis rich society persons. Me and d other workers simply live at d mercy of d whimps and caprices of our oga.. If she has a bad day at work she may decide to suspend our meager pay for days. And u dare not question who knows d horror dat may befalll u. I witnes over 20 house helps come and go within a year, some left without their salaries. These peeople just feel they have d power and d means to do and undo and exploit, oppress, dehumanise, debase and take advantage of d poor and d downtrodden in d land. U see them in public they apear nice and even call jesus in church more than d holy family of isreal. We have so many untold suffering by these domestic workers in many homes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by fof1: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=Elchappo post=52143379]

Oga shut ur mouth...

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...[/quote

U ARE STACK NOVICE.AN EVIL THINKING BIGOT FIT FOR D BIN. U DONT DESERVE A PLACE HERE because U ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM D ALLEGED MURDERER. U ARE HIS KIND AND KIN. GOOD ENOUGH FOR MAX. UR THINKING IS ABSURD. IF UR DEFENCELESS SISTER OR AUNTIE IS GRUESOMELY KILLED IN SAME CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER SUCH CAN BE SPUED OUT OF UR STICKING BUCAL CAVITY?

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=fof1 post=52147535][/quote]

now u ve spewed ur rubbish, can you continue with ur incest practice....
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Fash20: 12:22am On Dec 22, 2016
No matter how much the woman owe the steward he does not have the right to take her life. The Cameroonian bastard should be brought to justice.

Alai ni la Kaye ni Elchappo yi oo. Odaran lasan lasan.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Chrysz(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2016
she didn't watch ha back. rip tho
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by lakkyflow(m): 12:40am On Dec 22, 2016
both of them are wrong .. you don't know the kind of problem the guy is facing and maybe asking her boss of his money which she didn't provide .. I am just short of words ! This rich people can be evil at times.. I know surely she spends more than his salary a day ...

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by joenor(m): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2016
na wah
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 12:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Fash20:
No matter how much the woman owe the steward he does not have the right to take her life. The Cameroonian bastard should be brought to justice.

Alai ni la Kaye ni Elchappo yi oo. Odaran lasan lasan.

nya nachi na ahu nna gi...
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by dayowunmi(m): 1:01am On Dec 22, 2016
maasoap:

Guy, your psyche has been messed up totally. You have not read the lady's crime but you were already pronouncing her guilty. You said that you didn't support what the suspect did but at the same time you said that the Victim deserved what she got. Are you sure that you are not sick in the brain?
Bros I tire o, he claims he doesn't support the stewards crime then he went on to give justifications for the crime. You are not in support but u are giving excuses for it! That guy should be placed on security watch because if u can give justifications or excuses for something, that simply means that you are capable of such action.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by owoblow77: 1:03am On Dec 22, 2016
A lot of people are depressed, I guess that steward is one. When some people are angry, they'll lose it and create havoc. RIP to the dead, you've been judged by your steward, your afterlife judgement lies with your maker. We must learn to treat people with respect, big or small.I laugh when people form ''tough'' or ''street'', when human life is so fragile. While growing up in Mushin, I was once owed a month salary by a school principal, it wasn't a nice feeling asking for my due. As a hot-blooded lad then, in retrospect, I thank God that I didn't cross that line with an elderly, but I tongue-lashed the guy, kia he arrange. Please let's treat one another with respect, it goes a long way. Human flesh is so soft. Someone said you don't Bleep with the suya seller. As Lil Wayne said '' N_ggas think they he-man. Pow! pow!! the end.'' undecided

6 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Blessograo(f): 1:47am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..
No matter what, you don't have to kill anyone to prove a stupid point. Now did he get his salary? Besides if you saying she could use the money she used for her make up its the same as saying she should used the money she used to buy her generator cos you can buy a make up and it's still there for more than 2 years.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Ehinmola(m): 1:57am On Dec 22, 2016
The steward is a wicked fellow. Murder is a capital offence and the bible said thou must not kill fellow human being.

Pls be careful when u are about to recruit. A steward. The world is a wicked place o
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by hedonistic: 2:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

Who is this leprous animal? Which dirty old witch gave birth to this useless thing?

You don't deserve to coexist with normal human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by dmostcheerful(f): 2:08am On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

Point of correction no one deserves to die no matter the offense so because he denied owing you yiu can as well kill him.
Seriously I have never for once thought about killing someone no matter the offence, except the person in question is hold contempt for murder.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.