Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos (81612 Views)

Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / A Prison In Norway Is Just Like Your Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady identified as Mrs Dayo Adeleke who is set to wed next year has been allegedly killed by her Cameroonian steward (pictured) at her home in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, last night. According to the Facebook user who shared this, the steward allegedly killed her boss over salary issue.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/pretty-nigerian-lady-killed-by.html

Your title says 'Lekki', but your post says 'Parkview, Ikoyi.' Where exactly did the sad event occur? Which one are we to believe??! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Sorry how old are you?

Your stupidity is legendary
Abeg leave am. Can you eat Suya without paying the Suya man? Tell me if you have ever tried it? Don:t joke with the man who has the knief. Don't get people justifiably upset. You can just lose your life.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
shukudi:
. Oh! I now understand you. Your muscles are powerful than your brain. No wonder you have such an irrational thought. Cave man.

Learned fellow, any other thing

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

if mine is legendary, what would be that of ur folks having understudied them for a decade...

You've not contributed any meaningful thing to this than your utter disregard for a human life.

You can as well advise all state workers currently being owed by their governors to go on killing spree and see how foolish you sound.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Brushless: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...
Elchappo, tread carefully online; you do not know who you are speaking with neither he you but you've got to understand the sentence “respect beggat respect. In the case of the dead lady you don't know what transpire between her and the steward, it may not be similar to yours and it may but since you don't have the mind to do your transgressor in, you should not make any statement in support of such. We all have experience such and more even from relatives and we just move on while Karma takes it toll.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...

My alastian dog will be having new babies shortly, I don't mind killing one one of the puppies so as t swap the brain for yours. Swapping the mother dog's brain for yours will be a waste as I will be difficult for you to comprehend anything in this life again

7 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by balanceofterror1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
azimibraun:
Murder is not justifiable... the same way as Continuous provocation is not justifiable. Am not so sure anybody will kill just because of one month salary defaultment. It may have been non-payment plus calling of one's bluff. " I owe you, I no go pay you, if you are a man do your worst ". Nigerians are quite familiar with this and I wonder where it came from? We were not people of no conscience before o!

Very correct, she's even getting married. If she gets married, she'll relocate to her husbands house. Then what happens to the money, hmmm.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
divicode:

My alastian dog will be having new babies shortly, I don't mind killing one one of the puppies so as t swap the brain for yours. Swapping the mother dog's brain for yours will be a waste as I will be difficult for you to comprehend

Then swap the mother dog's brain with that of ur mum...
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
ganisucks:
Can someone send me the account details of the cameroonian. I'd like to pay for his legal fees

Looks like you are a woman? What happened to this lady shall be your portion

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by yedidiah(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why would a single lady leave with a steward like that guy? The Dude looks like a bossy fellow
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Then swap the mother dog's brain with that of my mum...

No, I will divide it into two for your both parents!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
divicode:

No, I will divide it into two for your both parents!

Hahahahahaha...

so u intend swapping the skull for ur mum's own
u re a genius...

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by laudate: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
niggi4life:
No matter how u see a black color it is always dark, meaning no matter what the lady did doesn't justify her death by the steward.
Abi na u be the steward wey kill the woman? U better be careful about comments u make online , u may think u are anonymous but when the law sets on u, u will be visible

No mind am. angry You can see the criminal tendencies in some people's souls, from the type of comments they post here. So because a person is owed some months salary, does that give him an excuse to take the life of his debtor or the person owing him?/! shocked Is he God ?

If truly the steward wanted to exact retribution, why didn't he seek less heinous means of doing so? I have heard of people who steal their Oga's trinkets or property because they are being owed, but I have never heard of a steward taking the life of his principal, because of outstanding salary! Chai!! shocked Will the woman now pay him from the grave?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Hahahahahaha...

so u intend swapping the skull for my mum's own
u re a genius...

grin lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by delishpot: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
azimibraun:
Murder is not justifiable... the same way as Continuous provocation is not justifiable. Am not so sure anybody will kill just because of one month salary defaultment. It may have been non-payment plus calling of one's bluff. " I owe you, I no go pay you, if you are a man do your worst ". Nigerians are quite familiar with this and I wonder where it came from? We were not people of no conscience before o!

For all we know, it may not be that she was owning him salary but rather he may have asked her for more money or salary in advance and she said NO. I am not saying your story is false just saying you can not make it look like it always has to follow same patter. Lets not judge people too early.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Abeg leave am. Can you eat Suya without paying the Suya man? Tell me if you have ever tried it? Don:t joke with the man who has the knief. Don't get people justifiably upset. You can just lose your life.

I've got the mods on him.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
KingDataK787:
*MTN, ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingFraudster Telecom Data resellers*

Open your eyes before or after you purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6 #
For Etisalat, dial *229*9 #
For Airtel, dial *123*57 #
For Glo, dial  *127*0 #

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

Am into full time scamming. If you dont care you can still
Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*Full Risk*
*You have to Panic*
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by vislabraye(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..

You don't know the full details so it would be wrong for you to jump into conclusion. Btw, how do you know how much she spends on sanitary pad Abi u be the chemist ?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Brightgem(f): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

See eh! over on point dey worry you. People are able to think logically because they are still in good situations. If u are in the middle of crisis o, and u wud get killed for no reason dnt attempt to kill the person too or first just say I cnt give life why shd I take it. When ur kids are virtually dying of hunger and someone owes u money, will u still be thinking logically toward the person? A man had head phones on upstairs, cudnt hear what was going on in his home, his wife was being raped and stabbed downstairs in front of their daughter, he later heard and came down with a gun and shot the rapist, so shd he have left him for God in that situation? Pls point this post to the people attacking u. This lady's story apart sef, life and stupid goats drive people to extremes sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
What did she need a steward for? Especially since she was still single. A male steward for that matter. That's a security risk for a single madam.

The people that say don't mistreat those close to you and those that have access to your kitchen, car, bedroom etc were wise.

May her soul rest in peace.
What a pity.
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Adegreen(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Naira lander and fight na 5 an 6
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by ameh99: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

Really am not in support of killing but this selfish rich people when they own you...my brother they don't like paying..

I have a friend who worked as an orderly with one former ministers daughter here in Nigeria for up to three months his salary wasn't paid. His employer pretended she was so occupied and that was her reason for the delay of his salary and finally when she was settled my friend asked of his pay and she gave all sort of flimsy excuses saying her dog was sick that the money meant for his salary was been used to treat the dog that my friend should work additional month before she pays him only for him to find out that she has done similar thing to several guys that worked with her all at the end she ends up not paying .....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by cerowo(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
So wrong 4 him 2 take her life
R.I.P
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Cletus77(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

Do u know wat is death?
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
She was killed over salary ish but no one knows what transpired?? Dumb reporters.

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
ameh99:

Really am not in support of killing but this selfish rich people when they own you...my brother they don't like paying..

I have a friend who worked as an orderly with one former ministers daughter here in Nigeria for up to three months his salary wasn't paid. His employer pretended she was so occupied and that was her reason for the delay of his salary and finally when she was settled my friend asked of his pay and she gave all sort of flimsy excuses saying her dog was sick that the money meant for his salary was been used to treat the dog that my friend should work additional month before she pays him only for him to find out that she has done similar thing to several guys that worked with her all at the end she ends up not paying .....

Dude u re right..
My neighbor refused paying his driver and not that he cant afford paying him, his driver left with one of his car as collateral.
Could u believe this guy arrested the facility manager of our building being that he introduced the driver and alleged that they connived to steal his car instead of telling the police the truth..
Some wealthy folks re so wicked...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Adegreen(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...

Life taker
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..

You lack understanding... how can you be so uncompassionatE?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by tzargeemedia: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tosinville:
How can u even employ someone when u cant afford to pay them? Some ppl just like wahala and she don see am.

My company is owing me more than two years salary running into millions and i am taking them to court. I am not thinking of killing my boss. It's not worth it even if i lose the case.

But some of the comments people like u make on Nairaland shows that u are potential Boko Haram terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by diva90: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
All these foreigners are very dangerous as helps. Especially those ones from Cotonou and Benin republic. Pple need to be very very careful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.