Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,819 members, 7,837,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

A Friend Needs Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Needs Your Advice (2751 Views)

A Friend Needs An Urgent Advice On His Relationship / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / My Friend Needs A Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pranaya:
And who says you have to depend solely on a guy to eat, look nice, wear good clothes, e.t.c. If he doesn't have, a lady should think of a way to assist and bring something to the table. It shouldn't be 'bout the guys alone and if like you he decides to stay off women, all well and good.
your family go do most , guy suppose provide for u when u need

My pastor say na pillar make she know say u dey there for her , i have my gf back anyday , thats necessary na wetin give me pride as man
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by makydebbie(f): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

You have the right mentality for marriage dear. Keep it up. Mature as married. I actually thought you were

BTW where do you reside?
Thanks, Accra.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Pranaya(f): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
sweetjude:
but life demands from us , u have to eat look nice , wear good clothes these things need money na , when i was broke i stayed off women because i will be wasting my time , if you no fit provide for the girl leave her , dont suffer her , Nobody come this world come suffer , people wen dey enjoy love and money no get two heads
And who says you have to depend solely on a guy to eat, look nice, wear good clothes, e.t.c. if he doesn't have, a lady should think of a way to assist and bring something to the table. It shouldn't be 'bout the guys alone and if he decides to stay off women like you, all well and good.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Berbierklaus(f): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
I hate girls with this mentality. Work hard and make money too. If you help him grow financially, you won't die.
Sweetheart make we hear word ojae gringringrin
Help who grow financially? And what's your gain doing that? is he helping her grow financially?
let's not even broaden this subject.
So a guy should be akagum in the name of she should have her own money ni?
A relationship without money is dead on arrival, it is better they both have something doing,and he appreciates her in his own capacity likewise she do same for him.

Say no to Stingy guys
Say no to broke guys.
They don't worth the trouble of relationship

I'm not here for likes and praising comments tonight,so make no ediot quote me grin.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
I hate girls with this mentality. Work hard and make money too. If you help him grow financially, you won't die.

Maybe she's hopeless, someone hopeless to befriend a broke dude? No
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by makydebbie(f): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Help who grow financially? And what's your gain doing that? is he helping her grow financially?
A relationship without money is dead on arrival, it is better they both have something doing,and he appreciates her in his own capacity likewise she do same for him.

Say no to Stingy guys
Say no to broke guys.

I'm not here for likes and praising comments tonight,so make no ediot quote me grin.
grin

You dey look for gaingrin
Business womangrin
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Thanks, Accra.
OK. You're a Ghanian? Quite a distance from Lagos.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by danbrowndmf(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Say no to Stingy guys
Say no to broke guys.

your numbers ain't going through...
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Berbierklaus(f): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
grin

You dey look for gaingrin
Business womangrin
Relationship that might still end at the end of the day, or the one that he will still cheat on you?
See a lot of guys won't spend on their gfs but will have sex with prostitutes_ and pay huge sums,or help that girl in the office buy a new phone,or give his sister's friend huge amount of money while visiting her in school etc,my sister who lose?
The Gf will be forming wife material and not get shishi,for what?

I'm all for being real,we should be able to help each other out without asking,give gifts,and money for petty things like haircut and hair do,pay for meals on dates can even be rotated,that brings out the fun in a relationship.
My point is it should be vice versa and if he is cool with her not spending fine.
Forget all this help him grow bullshit,he should help her grow too.
So nobody loses at the end of the day
A relationship where he doesn't spend is dead on arrival.

I no be wife material,bite me gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Berbierklaus(f): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
danbrowndmf:
your numbers ain't going through...
Changed lines a long time ago,you know where else to get me
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by dingbang(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Say no to Stingy guys
Say no to broke guys.

I need u to sit ur parents down and ask both of them to tell u the story of how they met and fell in love and how the managed to survive in their union right from t very first day until now. Thanks
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by makydebbie(f): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

OK. You're a Ghanian? Quite a distance from Lagos.
Yea I'm a Ghanaian. Its a eight hour journey by road and fourty five by air.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by makydebbie(f): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Relationship that might still end at the end of the day, or the one that he will still cheat on you?
See a lot of guys won't spend on their gfs but will have sex with prostitutes_ and pay huge sums,or help that girl in the office buy a new phone,or give his sister's friend huge amount of money while visiting her in school etc,my sister who lose?
The Gf will be forming wife material and not get shishi,for what?

I'm all for being real,we should be able to help each other out without asking,give gifts,and money for petty things like haircut and hair do,pay for meals on dates can even be rotated,that brings out the fun in a relationship.
My point is it should be vice versa and if he is cool with her not spending fine.
Forget all this help him grow bullshit,he should help her grow too.
So nobody loses at the end of the day
A relationship where he doesn't spend is dead on arrival.

I no be wife material,bite me gringrin
Yea spicy, you help each other grow. A relationship shouldn't be one sided. That's why we should go for a MAN and not a fvckboy.smiley
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Berbierklaus(f): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Yea I'm a Ghanaian. Its a eight hour journey by road and fourty five by air.
Are you for real? shocked
My friend said it takes a whole day by road,scared the sh!t out of me,coz I'm making it next year grin
Now I feel better
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by makydebbie(f): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Maybe she's hopeless, someone hopeless to befriend a broke dude? No
They can grow together. Dangote didn't become rich overnight.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Berbierklaus(f): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Yea spicy, you help each other grow. A relationship shouldn't be one sided. That's why we should go for a MAN and not a fvckboy.smiley
It is one sided when he is stingy/broke grin

As long as he is a male adult he is a MAN.
no sugarcoating say it as it is.

say no to broke guys,
say no to stingy guys grin
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
First of all, I won't blame the girl.. her orientation on relationships is dependent on material gifts, it's not her fault that all her exes have spent immensely on her, hence her behavior.

I won't Wana go into details of where i'm lacking in my relationship but I can say for the very fact that my girlfriend is a rare gem. Quote me anywhere. She understands the area where i"m lacking and hasn't left me, yet she stands beside me so we can work together towards filling the void until I become a god. either ways, it's a win win situation.

So babe, I advise her to hustle and manage with him.. people don't get rich over night, even dis mmm shii, it still take time to mature so she should have patience. Dats my advise

1 Like

Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Especially calabar men and afonjas tongue
BluntMadmoiselle:
Some Broke guys tend to be more dedicated in a relationship. They get into wealth, their real attitude becomes perceptible.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by danbrowndmf(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Changed lines a long time ago,you know where else to get me
check ur mail
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Are you for real? shocked
My friend said it takes a whole day by road,scared the sh!t out of me,coz I'm making it next year grin
Now I feel better
Better change your mindgrin

Nigerian border just killed the whole thing, check points every two minute drive. Last year, I got to Nigeria early but it took me four hours to get to Lagos (yaba). But use idiroko when coming don't use the normal route that's if you ain't using those ABC buses because that one e sure me you go lategrin
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by makydebbie(f): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:

It is one sided when he is stingy/broke grin

As long as he is a male adult he is a MAN.
no sugarcoating say it as it is.

say no to broke guys,
say no to stingy guys grin
I give upgrin
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Berbierklaus(f): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Better change your mindgrin

Nigerian border just killed the whole thing, check points every two minute drive. Last year, I got to Nigeria early but it took me four hours to get to Lagos (yaba). But use idiroko when coming don't use the normal route that's if you ain't using those ABC buses because that one e sure me you go lategrin
Thanks for these tips.

My adventure loving friends will appreciate it
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Thanks for these tips.

My adventure loving friends will appreciate it
Abeg no use ABC buses, it won't be fun. I'll be expecting ya smiley
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
And now he's fvcking a lot of biitches grin
makydebbie:
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Berbierklaus(f): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
danbrowndmf:
check ur mail
check your mail.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:

Too bad they ain't Dangote
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Especially calabar men and afonjas tongue

It happens everywhere and common everywhere
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by makydebbie(f): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
ItsQuinn:
And now he's fvcking a lot of biitches grin
Na you talk amgrin
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by smoby(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
If he now makes it in life.... She will be like i thou know.... Were you begin to plant na another woman go come reep from there..... I don't know what to say sha.... Since na she let her follow here heart.
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
True or yes? grin
makydebbie:
Na you talk amgrin
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by danbrowndmf(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2016
Berbierklaus:

check your mail.

not seeing anything in my mail
Re: A Friend Needs Your Advice by chigoizie7(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
BluntMadmoiselle:
What if the guy travels, thereby forgetting about how they started and going for someone better than her. Abeg try to consider the what ifs. Understand her fear before judging.

What if her only reason to comeback to the guy is because she just realised that he is about to jet?

The only truth here is that the girl has placed money b4 any other thing in life. Truth is, if I am the guy, and haven realised the kind of mentality the girl has, I will accept her, when I make the money, I will show her pepper even when I initially didn't plan it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? / Blackpill. What???? / Not Only 144, 000 Will Be Be Saved Please. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.