Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (80888 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by K9Uneet(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Is she pregnant already
That ass looks like a baby bump. Lolz.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by zubby29(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Is she pregnant already
yes what else do you want to know?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
is that boy really ready for this..
yu know na jejely the gal stand yu go dey kneel down
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by OYAY(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Child abuse!!!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by morbeta(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Simply put,hammattan proposes to hurricane......
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by zubby29(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:
Who is marrying who?... Obesity is dangeroussmiley
ask google
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
zubby29:
ask google
from a grown man? I will remain silent here smiley
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Some guys go jus open their eyes carry wetin go kill themcheesycheesy. U can try imagine the heavy duty chick doing reverse cowgirl on top of d guycheesy..dat one go be suicidecheesy.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by morbeta(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
NLbeachparty:

Big...
.romance grin.

Hammattan and hurricane.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Iron man and hulk
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
CentaurXXV:
Whoa! That woman sure is chubby.

They look cute Af, tho' this is obviously an Improper fraction. grin
that's not chubby o that's obesitycheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by juman(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Heavy duty lady.

The man has to be always patient.

He should be always be patient because the big madam might be sometimes think she can always get things done in her ways.

Good luck to them.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
frankloloko:
Nothing wrong with it . The guy is slim and can give her from anywhere . Slim guys maintain 8 inches and above I know because I am one .

Collyno82
Take note. This one is able to provide assistance. He is blessed and highly favored. wink
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by adejone(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Op....the only thing I find interesting in this is the title with the mention of 'BIG GIRLFRIEND ' grin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Narrow is the way to heaven while wide is the way to destruction... Relate this proverbs to the pre-wedding pictures above cheesy
its a proposal pics nd not a pre'weddin pic
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by DjSustain(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Na this kind of guy when friends tell am say the girl feet kill am em go say,,,,,leave me i want to die!...... Leave me nah!...... Is it your die?....... leave me make i die my die!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
Me am still wondering the kind of position they will use
wat kind of position have u concluded on
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by almarthins(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
mayorkyzo:
This guy like heavy duty o... shocked

Heavy duty with nuclear plant inside! Mehn I feel sorry for the guy sha! My son a wise son make a glad fatber ...na ur choice o no come knock for my door say she wan finish u. Eeeeh eh huh
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by StudentsNG: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hope for the 'Orobos' in da house!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by diqq(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Biggest..
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
muhakeem:
its a proposal pics nd not a pre'weddin pic
Whether proposal or pre-wedding pictures, we are still on the same page cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
JuneOctober:

cheesy you're not serious
But shey u know I was right? cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Whether proposal or pre-wedding pictures, we are still on the same page cheesy
ok bros
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:
I repeat, this is such an absolute piece of shiit mehn... What stops you from putting her on your laps, looking her straight in the eyes and telling her all the shiit in your damn mind? undecided

#MyOpinion

Mehn shiii! U gat no chills dude!! Put her on his LAPS!!? He'll be too teary eyed from overloading (an offense by the way, according to NPF) to look her in the eyes and say any meaningful thing grin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by zudozz: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
This guy get mind die!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:
I repeat, this is such an absolute piece of shiit mehn... What stops you from putting her on your laps, looking her straight in the eyes and telling her all the shiit in your damn mind? undecided

Or what stops you from putting it in black and fvcking white and presenting it to her in a love letter? undecided

This shiit has a bad effect on these "formy" asses we've got around town... I can't beg you to marry me; if you ain't interested then take a walk mehn. wink

#MyOpinion
see ya big mouth... everybody is entitled to its opinion, so that's his choice.. if u like stand like a statue when purposing its ya choice
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
I made it for her angry
dacblogger:
that woman juju no be here ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by GindoX(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
It took ma phone seconds to load the pics because the girl is big grin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Some idiots will hide behind dia phone and spill shit on d woman.. and if you see dem, dey are 1000 times bigger than dat lady..
Na dia type dey drink lipton mixed with cashew in d name of slimming down
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by dee02(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
See your life skinny girls........ Instead na ontop IG posting daft and silly comments under gossips uppandan!!!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by walosky(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
I smell SUICIDE !
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nathanieloo7(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
na diz small boy won chop d fufu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.