Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (80892 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
My special interest is in the copulation process.

The coitu.s process with a BBW involves lots of thermodynamics. The phallus strength and height is not the normal joules used for smaller ladies.

And for this! I hail the fella, ain't easy!

Congratulations!!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by cupidFlint(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
wow, what a massive proposal
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
OK
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin... they must follow the crowd and post it on social media

ikp120:
I repeat, this is such an absolute piece of shiit mehn... What stops you from putting her on your laps, looking her straight in the eyes and telling her all the shiit in your damn mind? undecided

Or what stops you from putting it in black and fvcking white and presenting it to her in a love letter? undecided

This shiit has a bad effect on these "formy" asses we've got around town... I can't beg you to marry me; if you ain't interested then take a walk mehn. wink

#MyOpinion
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by curvilicious: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
E no reach for pple to get talking?
If na u nkor?

Me for talk tire
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Haaaaaaa! All these small small boys liking bigbig tinz sef...May God strengthen him.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
chai,this girl go sweet for bed o
Meanwhile,let me introduce u to Daniels girlfriend after she went to visit him in the lions den

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by HITTED(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
350 pounds!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by prinsam30: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
I never still understand this arrangee proposal

after so many fvcking with different types of style position, u go still full ursef dey propose to a lady and the mumu. lady kuma go dey jump upandan dey smile like say her life depend on that enshrined little object giving to her as ring.

nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmmmm.... Cool... U're here dissing this lady buh U're Slim and forming sexy for more than 30years without even a rubber band talkess ring..... I laff at u...

5 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Happy for them, whatsoever that rocks their boat
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
mayorkyzo:
This guy like heavy duty o... shocked
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Narrow is the way to heaven while wide is the way to destruction... Relate this proverbs to the pre-wedding pictures above cheesy

cheesy you're not serious
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oildichotomy:
My special interest is in the copulation process.

The coitu.s process with a BBW involves lots of thermodynamics. The phallus strength and height is not also the normal joules used for smaller ladies.

And for this! I hail the fella, ain't easy!

Congratulations!!
grin grin

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Dfinex(f): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Olanna45:
Wow!! So nice. but she needs keto Asap.

For the sake of her health.

I dey tey u. ...some one should introduce ketogenics to her please , she is big mehn..

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
U self use ur brain, how can that guy lap that woman eh...
ikp120:
I repeat, this is such an absolute piece of shiit mehn... What stops you from putting her on your laps, looking her straight in the eyes and telling her all the shiit in your damn mind? undecided

Or what stops you from putting it in black and fvcking white and presenting it to her in a love letter? undecided

This shiit has a bad effect on these "formy" asses we've got around town... I can't beg you to marry me; if you ain't interested then take a walk mehn. wink

#MyOpinion

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ikp120(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
idesylvester:
U self use ur brain, how can that guy lap that woman eh...

Lolzzz grin grin

La lap, la dick scatter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by chronique(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ermm, ermm, ermm; mmm.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
have said it before.. MY OWN PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS NA INSIDE WATER AND WE LL BE BREATHING (John Legend ko
You ku ku look like mami water before sef. grin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
frankloloko:
Nothing wrong with it . The guy is slim and can give her from anywhere . Slim guys maintain 8 inches and above I know because I am one .
how come mah own come dey like carrot despite am slim cry
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by DavidHunds(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
What's the name of that davido's song again

Ehen I remember

Dodo grin cheesy grin grin angry ogidi kheme
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
have said it before.. MY OWN PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS NA INSIDE WATER AND WE LL BE BREATHING (John Legend ko

grin

Mammy water tinz baaa... I feel u
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by discman2k2(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Is she pregnant already
My brother! lol. the best way to describe this couple is "Incongruous"
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Olukolade1: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fake love
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by adezjamz(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:
that woman juju no be here ooo lipsrsealed
Where is your brain? Lost? All you know is juju, poor unbeliever.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by fashrola(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
If LOVE doesn't JUDGE

Why should we?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Whats the tittle of the movie
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
She is rich and older. Gold digger smart dude grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Ten12(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
B4 u for stand to propose to dis mighty woman of valor?? She be ur mate
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Eaugusta(f): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
mayorkyzo:
This guy like heavy duty o... shocked

And u like light duty[sup][/sup]
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:

#MyOpinion

I concur 101%
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
blood of zachariah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.