Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (80890 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
and you named yourself after a druglord
A prospective one
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
A prospective one

bros, are u from mushin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
comradespade:

bros, are u from mushin
lol. I see you reppin mushin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
lol. I see you reppin mushin

egbon where for mushin cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
comradespade:

egbon where for mushin cheesy
idi oro
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
idi oro

i stay at olorunsogo and I have some families at ojo and labinjo
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
comradespade:

i stay at olorunsogo and I have some families at ojo and labinjo
That's nice.

How you know I stay in mushin tho?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
That's nice.

How you know I stay in mushin tho?

u were chatting with twaci the other time and she asked u about how you are faring in mushincheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Twaci(f): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
comradespade:

u were chatting with twaci the other time and she asked u about how you are faring in mushincheesy
You sha like amebo sad

Pabloomoescobar I'll be closing early today. Prepare on time oh, I can't come and be waiting for person undecided
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
comradespade:

Oh! That's true. You coming for the beach party?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Twaci:
You sha like amebo sad

Pablo.omoescobar I'll be closing early today. Prepare on time oh, I can't come and be waiting for person undecided
Trust me to be on time. I gat you baby wink kiss
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Twaci(f): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Trust me to be on time. I gat you baby wink kiss
TGIF! cheesy

Mehn I can't wait! Is lawlahdey coming too?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Twaci:
TGIF! cheesy

yea yea yea. Weekend, month end, year end all ending this week........ we be balling all night

Is she coming with you? shocked
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Twaci(f): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
yea yea yea. Weekend, month end, year end all ending this week........ we be balling all night

Is she coming with you? shocked
She said she's around sha. I dunno, will have to ask her again.

You should bring a guy, to balance the equation y'know. Unless you're ready to listen to some girls shît tonight grin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Twaci:
She said she's around sha. I dunno, will have to ask her again.

You should bring a guy, to balance the equation y'know. Unless you're ready to listen to some girls shît tonight grin
I can handle two tho tongue tongue As long as you don't get jealous cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Twaci(f): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
I can handle two tho tongue tongue As long as you don't get jealous cheesy

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Twaci:
an accommodating queen who doesn't get jealous kiss kiss
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Oh! That's true. You coming for the beach party?

am thinking of coming if my schedule is not that tight, but with this e-fight i hope they won't cancel the party
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Twaci(f): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
an accommodating queen who doesn't get jealous kiss kiss
Okay smiley

That's better.

Later, I need to attend to some things.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
comradespade:

am thinking of coming if my schedule is not that tight, but with this e-fight i hope they won't cancel the party
nah. They won't. It's a date already. You can only be careful when you get there to avoid you story hitting covers of every BL story
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Twaci:
Okay smiley

That's better.

Later, I need to attend to some things.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Twaci(f): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=Twaci post=52390427] You sha like amebo sad
baby, you know what nothing gives me joy than doing Ameboism tongue
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
nah. They won't. It's a date already. You can only be careful when you get there to avoid you story hitting covers of every BL story

i will, this life don't have second half nagrin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by bitchcrafts: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
They make the best wives.. They say cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Twaci:
TGIF! cheesy

Coming where? shocked
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
AyamConfidence:
I know it's gonna be a lotta mad fun but I zeroed my mind completely... There's gonna be a next time sha....and you better plan to attend
probablyyysmiley
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
probablyyysmiley
okay then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.