Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (80889 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Caroline shocked shocked
yuppsy cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Caseless:
caro
yehh?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
I no understand wetin dey happen these days oo.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by herlarho(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
am sure he is just joking
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by doll912(f): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

There are classes in the social strata. This is for the low class, this is something they cherish and revel in. Don't condemn it, allow them to enjoy their rites of prewedding. grin. The men in this class are enamored by the power of feminism. The feminists make them take a bow and a promise to forever subdue to the female.

You will never see this done in the high class of society, simply because the men in that class have grip on their women. The women also do not want to loose their men so they keep their feminism outside his presence and awareness.

Na so
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by harlee(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:
that woman juju no be here ooo lipsrsealed
or maybe her papa get money
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Some of these comments are super insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by noziz(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2016
i jst pity the guy cos him dickson go too lost for that fatty acid punna grin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Same size with Nigerian wives few years after marriage
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 28, 2016
frankloloko:
do you want to have a taste of my 8 inches ?

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2016
GREEEEEEEEN CARDDDDDDD cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by BerryAnny(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2016
ikp120:
I repeat, this is such an absolute piece of shiit mehn... What stops you from putting her on your laps, looking her straight in the eyes and telling her all the shiit in your damn mind? undecided

Or what stops you from putting it in black and fvcking white and presenting it to her in a love letter? undecided

This shiit has a bad effect on these "formy" asses we've got around town... I can't beg you to marry me; if you ain't interested then take a walk mehn. wink

#MyOpinion
Yhu sound frustrated bruh.. E pain reach dah level.

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by titopius(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Na die dat guy dey ooooooo......
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Caseless: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
yehh?
upon seeing your moniker, so many naija songs and their lines kept running through my head.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Fxwarrior:

That woman is beautiful and from what I can see she looks homely and friendly. Some people like fat girls too.

There's nothing wrong in that.
true that
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2016
that her size for him size nah serious issues.

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by metallisc(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Is she pregnant already

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by creepsyme(f): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Chozynboy completely took his woman Joy by surprise when he took her out on a date, dropped on one knee and proposed to her. This happened last month in the United States.

The excited groom-to-be shared these photos and it's got everyone gushing. Read what he said about his woman:

#SheSaidYes!! Words can't fully express how much I love you @virtuous.joy! Thank you for your constant love, encouragement, support, motivation, and being my best friend. Thank you for your patience with me and making me feel like the greatest
man on earth. You are such an amazing, beautiful, God-fearing woman and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! Special thank you to all who helped make this the best day of our lives!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/these-pre-wedding-photos-have-got-people-gushing.html
brave and courageous young man.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by lonipeter(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2016
o boy eh, see overload!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by hylyne(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
what if he loves her for real? grin

I know na woman go talk like this. Deceiving people with LOVE songs.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Chozynboy completely took his woman Joy by surprise when he took her out on a date, dropped on one knee and proposed to her. This happened last month in the United States.

The excited groom-to-be shared these photos and it's got everyone gushing. Read what he said about his woman:

#SheSaidYes!! Words can't fully express how much I love you @virtuous.joy! Thank you for your constant love, encouragement, support, motivation, and being my best friend. Thank you for your patience with me and making me feel like the greatest
man on earth. You are such an amazing, beautiful, God-fearing woman and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! Special thank you to all who helped make this the best day of our lives!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/these-pre-wedding-photos-have-got-people-gushing.html

D guy don buy vitafoam 30 inches high. This girl is over 200kg n d guy no fit pass 65kg. hw can someone grow this fat, see belly. To search n get her hole will nt be easy ooo lol.

Congrats to the guy BC I am sure d lady must be from a super rich home dts what we might nt see dt he sees, all na hustling d guy don hammer joor grin grin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by frankloloko: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2016
FortuneTeller:

lol , reply my pm .
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Aile(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2016
come you want to kill yourself
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Wow!! Beautiful. Happy married life to them kiss
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
yuppsy cheesy
the hell have you been....it's been a very long time...how is school
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
AyamConfidence:
the hell have you been....it's been a very long time...how is school
yaaaah right.cheesy very well i guess
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
yaaaah right.cheesy very well i guess
you heard bout the beach party?? You in Lag??
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2016
AyamConfidence:
you heard bout the beach party?? You in Lag??
yeeh buh i aint coming
you are?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
yeeh buh i aint coming
you are?
no I ain't going either....just wanted to know if I'd have a reason to work harder t be there

How's the hols coming??
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
.you finally Not impressed tho
and you named yourself after a druglord
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
AyamConfidence:
no I ain't going either....just wanted to know if I'd have a reason to work harder t be there

How's the hols coming??
ohh aww you should really go if you wanna
couldbe fun
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
ohh aww you should really go if you wanna
couldbe fun
I know it's gonna be a lotta mad fun but I zeroed my mind completely... There's gonna be a next time sha....and you better plan to attend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.