Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (80865 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by suwalee(f): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Looking forward to the day I see the headline "naija bae goes down on her knee to propose"#dope
FlirtyKaren:
Chozynboy completely took his woman Joy by surprise when he took her out on a date, dropped on one knee and proposed to her. This happened last month in the United States.

The excited groom-to-be shared these photos and it's got everyone gushing. Read what he said about his woman:

#SheSaidYes!! Words can't fully express how much I love you @virtuous.joy! Thank you for your constant love, encouragement, support, motivation, and being my best friend. Thank you for your patience with me and making me feel like the greatest
man on earth. You are such an amazing, beautiful, God-fearing woman and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! Special thank you to all who helped make this the best day of our lives!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/these-pre-wedding-photos-have-got-people-gushing.html
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by GrandMufti: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lizzdeb:

That is the rule dude

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
AfroSamurai:
You ku ku look like mami water before sef. grin
.hmmmm

AINT YOU LORDSAMURAI?
I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE BECAUSE I HAVE MANY BEEFS WITH PPLE HERE.... I NO WAN CROSS LINE
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
yomi007k:

grin

Mammy water tinz baaa... I feel u
grin
yomi007k:

grin

Mammy water tinz baaa... I feel u
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

There are classes in the social strata. This is for the low class, this is something they cherish and revel in. Don't condemn it, allow them to enjoy their rites of prewedding. grin. The men in this class are enamored by the power of feminism. The feminists make them take a bow and a promise to forever subdue to the female.

You will never see this done in the high class of society, simply because the men in that class have grip on their women. The women also do not want to loose their men so they keep their feminism outside his presence and awareness.

Lol am dead this comment is mean
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Olubee22(f): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
CentaurXXV:
Whoa! That woman sure is chubby.

They look cute Af, tho' this is obviously an Improper fraction. grin
Choi! You are very wicked , improper fraction ke grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Eaugusta:

And u like light duty[sup][/sup]
I like medium duty kiss
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
lemme shut up before they say I'm wicked.
Buh that dude dey try

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by meggi4(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
abumamaki this na girl e be like mini house
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Stanyvic(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oh boi! shoo! she used same charm the fat lady used for Davido at Dodo music video grin

But the guy get mind...Rest!

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oh my lawd!

Can this skinny guy carry this 'load'? shocked
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by nasiodamus(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
WHO SEND AM..E WAN KILL E SELF?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Op Op....in English terms this is called Engagement photo shoot and not a "surprise date". Best Regards
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by cinerita: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
so you finally put up a picture. Not impressed tho
. Abeg the babe fine.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by samsam2019: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why is this guy proposing to his mom? shocked
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
cinerita:
. Abeg the babe fine.
I didn't ask for your opinion sir
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Coded484: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
with love u can lift a mountain
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by autorotation: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
... meanwhile concern family member *THIS IS NOT ORDINARY I CAN'T TAKE IT*

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
damn lipsrsealed not my type of woman,, them lazy fat ass
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by CentaurXXV: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Olubee22:

Choi! You are very wicked , improper fraction ke grin

Na lie? grin grin
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:
I repeat, this is such an absolute piece of shiit mehn... What stops you from putting her on your laps, looking her straight in the eyes and telling her all the shiit in your damn mind? undecided

Or what stops you from putting it in black and fvcking white and presenting it to her in a love letter? undecided

This shiit has a bad effect on these "formy" asses we've got around town... I can't beg you to marry me; if you ain't interested then take a walk mehn. wink

#MyOpinion
That's my NIGGA!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by browniex: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
Me am still wondering the kind of position they will use
doggy all the way

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
browniex:
doggy all the way
lol his prick won't even enter due to d fat in her

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:
that woman juju no be here ooo lipsrsealed

It's called soft work cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by hollywater: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lovelynature:
Cute

Everyone has got his own taste. It's called choice, and people have different choices and preferences

Such is life

Wishing them a happy married life in advance
A happy married life,How?Don't forget after marriage come ..... where is hr going to start from?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
hollywater:
A happy married life,How?Don't forget after marriage come ..... where is hr going to start from?
lol... They have been dating since, so he knows how he's been doing it. He must have enjoyed it beyond any other, even to the point of proposing
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.hmmmm

AINT YOU LORDSAMURAI?
I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE BECAUSE I HAVE MANY BEEFS WITH PPLE HERE.... I NO WAN CROSS LINE
Nope. I'm not him. I'm someone else. My signature clearly reveal who I am. smiley
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
U mean this guy wanna start managing this venture alone? It is well cool
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by Caseless: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
what if he loves her for real? grin
caro
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by joinnow: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2016

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) by zubby29(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:
that woman juju no be here ooo lipsrsealed
u need help sweety

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) / Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.