Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (33796 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
2SWT:
Just sit her down and talk to her. Tell her how you feel if she really loves you she would change.

This timeless magic bullet!

Did you read his post at all?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by sesekennedy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pally... look deep down.. she has another dude on her...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by 2sexynet: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
RennyX:

Thanks. I've done this lots and lots of times. Sometimes she switches emotions and turns it into an argument and my anger won't let me. Then I'll have to apologize.
how about you focus yourself on more important things such as making money for your future family? Bros, do you want to die before your time from heart attack?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Odunharry(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
2SWT:
Just sit her down and talk to her. Tell her how you feel if she really loves you she would change.

Let her know that she's making the relationship hell for you and you are thinking of leaving her
Sit who down?? Are u for real??

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Odunharry(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

This timeless magic bullet!

Did you read his post at all?
The same question i am asking in my mind.. she surely didn't read the part where the op said he's complained severally yet no change.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by modaink333: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Their are many fishes in the river......listen, "their is a best better than the best which you think is the best".......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by victorazy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Your still learning sha grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by ednut1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
wise babe. waiting for u to do d needful. another guy don dey d picture

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by samdeyking01(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
daewoorazer:
Haaaaa... What's important in her replying you?

I'm sure you are the type that uses high pitched, very special alarm tone to welcome d arrival of gal's chats.

Do u also check ur phone every minute in case she replies?

Did u save her number with such: #ifemi, #mySunInTheclowds, #eyinfunjowo, #earthwormInMySoil etc?

My friend, you are a loverlover

Delete her number so fast and start ignoring her calls and chats. If she feels remorseful, turn her into sidechick, while u lookout for another damsel, else, still find another damsel and FORGET her totally

ZANGA

Word!
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by ChiFirstLady(f): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Some ladies sef.......my dear, don't call or text her, just ignore her andd make urself happy. Hang out with your friends both male n female cos she's wit someone else, if I hear say I no spend christmas wit my guy. It's not a bad thing that u r calling ur girl all the time, wen a guy loves, he behaves like a child. Renny, move on, ignore her and she'll call u, but don't go back cos probably the abroad bf has returned back to base and she will want to get back to her Naija base(u) let her go wit 2016.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
You seem like a decent man,you've tried to sit her down before and still there are no changes.i think you have done enough to salvage what's left,it's normal for people to fall in and out of love,what makes it last long is the genuinity of the love from the start,try giving her space as long as it takes and occupy your time and mind on other things,place it at the back of your mind that she may or may not come back to you,if she does come back trust me her love will move up an inch.
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
daewoorazer:
Haaaaa... What's important in her replying you?

I'm sure you are the type that uses high pitched, very special alarm tone to welcome d arrival of gal's chats.

Do u also check ur phone every minute in case she replies?

Did u save her number with such: #ifemi, #mySunInTheclowds, #eyinfunjowo, #earthwormInMySoil etc?

My friend, you are a loverlover

Delete her number so fast and start ignoring her calls and chats. If she feels remorseful, turn her into sidechick, while u lookout for another damsel, else, still find another damsel and FORGET her totally

ZANGA

Guy I supporter you.....that's the best. She's been protective but she's overdoing it. Bro leave this girl o. Exactly what you've written Is wat I experienced not long and not calling or texting her made her to call me frequently but I don't care......am over her. Plssssssssss hear our advise. Leave her alone. Its gonna be hard but u will pass.....plsssss o. Don't work it out with her. Just leave her alone. Na beg I dey beg o

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by fergieboy: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Space space space and personal space huh

You are a controlling freak bro... Too petty. Too serious .. Always predictable ...She got tired of your FBI altitude.. No space at all.. Haba u won suffocate the gal.. Allow her leave her life .. She is not married to you yet.. She is tayad of u .. I hate it when guys don't allow their gf to leave their own life..
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by MoraxLanre(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
The same happen btw I and my girl, me just forget about her and walk away, after 14days she comes back asking me to be her friend again, after some days asking me if i still love her and i said i do since i still do, ever since then I just put my life and love on God hands. If she is yours, she will definitely comes back, but remember, even if she come back she can do de same again, that is ladies of dis days. Only God knows who belongs to us

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by afuye(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
RennyX:

Thanks bro.

My Friend you need to practise what i call freeze out

1. Don't call or message her anymore
2. when she finally messages you read and don't reply, worst case scenario put just a smiley
3. Get out of your living room and get a life... Have fun there are thousand of women out there reading to fuvk you.
4. In case you are fortunately to meet meet, don't go over the past but simply talk now or about the future; she inst worth your time anyway.
5. Don't discuss her and don't get emotional or try to display you are weak.
6. let no bad deeds go unpunished.
7. Please feel free to mingle.
8. Don't call her to break up. calling to break up is the wackest thing in life but kindly let it die a slow poisonous death

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by felix000000(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
My brother jux walk away from her, all that attitude of her's is to tell you that she is no more interested you again. Look for another damsel and continue your life, Am sure she will still want to come back to you if the new guy has seeing her finish, and her attitude will still pursue her form the new guy.
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by chi4ik(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
so people still dey love? listen to my philosophical approach, Love is an illusion, i.e, it doesn't exist as far as relationship is concerned, Love is a scam since it involves relationship stuff.

If love is not a scam, why will u leave, dump what u value (ur lover) because of misunderstanding BUT u can pick up your pen, paper of 30 naira when it falls down?? who love don help? abeg go hustle for money because no food for lazy man.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guy, please just delete her number , I did that to my babe, for good one week, she start calling everyday, sometimes she won't call for 2 days and the 3rd day,she will call again, saying oga, so you don't even care about me, hmmm! I will talk for my mind say, so you know say na so the tin dey bi pain for body. Once she called me, I erase the history even on whatsupp. No bi shakara, since I am d one spending most of the money on her while will she use me do shakara.

The one I did for my ex in ikotun, she was damn harsh, she called after a good one month, I swear, she have to spent 10 to 20 minutes talking,same girl that normally never use to call before but within than one month, my mind have been off already and feeling have disappeared, thank God I used to Bleep prostitutes then, who says prostitutes aren't sidechick too. They made me a better person dealing with my rude heartless girlfriends.. This girl made me realise that if I called a girl twice to 3 times, if she didn't bother calling or even flashing me, I swear, I will just delete her number and ignored her side, no bi by force, a lot of things to do offline and online self.

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by adblack10(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
jus move on bro, dat is jus wat i hav to tell u
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Ifymma(f): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
She doesn't love you, there is another guy but i think she is confused whether to leave you or not
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by CRAPHA96(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by tundejulius(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guy i was in your shoes too one time all i will advice u is to take ur mind away from the relationship for now focus on your goal do new things be between friend for get a out her put your mind on hold about her.
Don't reply her chat when she send it and don't send any too.let her take decision of breakup don't do it.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by pawesome(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
RennyX:
Good day Nairalanders. A very depressed soul needs your advise to make an important decision. This is going to be a long post, i apologize for the stress. Bear with me.

I have been with my girlfriend for close to a year now. Everything was good at the beginning as usual with our little fights here and there. I have my own fault as i tend to flare up easily and she does has hers too. She's usually very rude and she shouts a lot even when we are having a little misunderstanding in public. We both agreed we were going to work on these flaws to make everything go smooth and i tell you I've always tried my best in that aspect.

But recently my girlfriend has been acting funny. She doesn't call frequently and she prefers to chat most times. Although this is an issue that i encountered at the early stages of our relationship because she said that's how she is so i tried my best to cope with it even though i wasn't sitting well with it. However, things have changed drastically to the extent that she doesn't even call at all or check up on me on social media.

There was a time i called her like five times(I usually call only twice and if you're not picking i chill and wait for a call back), because i wanted her to pick up but she didn't. Instead she sent me a "hi" message on whatsapp without an explanation for why she didn't pick my call.

Also, she doesn't pay attention to me when we are in a conversation. She fixes her interest on other things like her phone, the television or just staring at the ceiling like I'm a bore to her.

So all these made me to think deep and ask what may have been wrong. I wanted to conclude that she was getting tired of the relationship but I said let me ask her first maybe it was my fault. I know that sometimes I can be controlling and authoritative but it's not my fault sometimes because she does anyhow when left to do her things alone. It's like she wants me to always tell her what to do. But when i do, it's a problem.

So when I asked her she told me everything that she was not tired but I was putting pressure on her. I promised to stop pressurising her and I also asked her to change from her behaviour and become who she once was and we agreed.

Last week, on a Wednesday morning I woke up to her message on whatsapp and I replied without getting any reply till like 12 so I decided to call her. She told me that she was eating and she would call me when she was done. After an hour she hadn't called and i called again and she told me that she was sorry that she was watching a movie.

I got angry and complained to her, but instead she was rude (as she usually is) and started raising her voice. She said what had happened is in the past and she cannot do anything about it then she hung up.

I'm fed up. I don't know if there's any other guy although I've noticed some shady behaviors of hers but they aren't concrete enough. This is not the kind of relationship i want because it's obvious that we are on a different perspective. I don't bug my girl or attach myself to her, but I also feel that the right things should be done in the right measure.

It's been a week now and she hasn't called or sent a message even on Christmas Day. I want to call her now and break up, but I'm confused cos I still lover her. She has her good side which is rare in most girls.

Sorry for the long post once again. Please help with your contributions.
is she yoruba?
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by mischievous(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Baba u are fighting a lost cause

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Paulscholari(m): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bro stop being authoritative. She likes you. Watch it, she's not just into your attitude towards her.
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Move on op, she's tired of the relationship . And definitely has her eyes and mind on Another guy, whose making her all tingling all over. Just break up already.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by dharmiedrums(m): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin
Lawlahdey:
OP.. I'm here incase you finally break up wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by pawesome(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dude,it msnt b official na.jst jump on d nxt wagon n wen she sees dt,she wil certainly knw wts up cz frm all indicatns,she tird f u..she needs sumtin nu
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by LorDBolton(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
RennyX:
Good day Nairalanders. A very depressed soul needs your advise to make an important decision. This is going to be a long post, i apologize for the stress. Bear with me.

I have been with my girlfriend for close to a year now. Everything was good at the beginning as usual with our little fights here and there. I have my own fault as i tend to flare up easily and she does has hers too. She's usually very rude and she shouts a lot even when we are having a little misunderstanding in public. We both agreed we were going to work on these flaws to make everything go smooth and i tell you I've always tried my best in that aspect.

But recently my girlfriend has been acting funny. She doesn't call frequently and she prefers to chat most times. Although this is an issue that i encountered at the early stages of our relationship because she said that's how she is so i tried my best to cope with it even though i wasn't sitting well with it. However, things have changed drastically to the extent that she doesn't even call at all or check up on me on social media.

There was a time i called her like five times(I usually call only twice and if you're not picking i chill and wait for a call back), because i wanted her to pick up but she didn't. Instead she sent me a "hi" message on whatsapp without an explanation for why she didn't pick my call.

Also, she doesn't pay attention to me when we are in a conversation. She fixes her interest on other things like her phone, the television or just staring at the ceiling like I'm a bore to her.

So all these made me to think deep and ask what may have been wrong. I wanted to conclude that she was getting tired of the relationship but I said let me ask her first maybe it was my fault. I know that sometimes I can be controlling and authoritative but it's not my fault sometimes because she does anyhow when left to do her things alone. It's like she wants me to always tell her what to do. But when i do, it's a problem.

So when I asked her she told me everything that she was not tired but I was putting pressure on her. I promised to stop pressurising her and I also asked her to change from her behaviour and become who she once was and we agreed.

Last week, on a Wednesday morning I woke up to her message on whatsapp and I replied without getting any reply till like 12 so I decided to call her. She told me that she was eating and she would call me when she was done. After an hour she hadn't called and i called again and she told me that she was sorry that she was watching a movie.

I got angry and complained to her, but instead she was rude (as she usually is) and started raising her voice. She said what had happened is in the past and she cannot do anything about it then she hung up.

I'm fed up. I don't know if there's any other guy although I've noticed some shady behaviors of hers but they aren't concrete enough. This is not the kind of relationship i want because it's obvious that we are on a different perspective. I don't bug my girl or attach myself to her, but I also feel that the right things should be done in the right measure.

It's been a week now and she hasn't called or sent a message even on Christmas Day. I want to call her now and break up, but I'm confused cos I still lover her. She has her good side which is rare in most girls.

Sorry for the long post once again. Please help with your contributions.

I rarely quote full texts but I gotta.

Oga what's your problem? Are you obsessed??

She. Doesn't want again? Pls leave her alone haba!

Pls respect yourself and us(men) in general, no be by force.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by dharmiedrums(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
taaaah sharap there grin
Bitchvibe:
so you came here to discuss our relationship. I will show you. I actually plan on not callin you for a month.

I can't bliv you. After how you control my life. You will see.

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by streetzdreamz(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Everblazinggg:
Boy O boy.....chill. that babe is definitely tired of your childish act. If am her, I would have dump your childish ass since. Go get your self a new girl friend that you can control like mumu or change your ways like you don't care and watch your babe become happier
did you see the reply op gave your comment?? now sit back and compare it with your words, who is more childish and an obvious mumu betwixt you two?? the ops gf is either confused, or a bloody cheat!! your bf is probably going through same thing ops going through for u to see nothing wrong in her actions, na your type go end up with one useless wife beater,who has zero regards for you, those guys ain't childish yes? very matured f*ckers!! @op the best advice so far is on the first page, love is crazy when it plays a game with your mind,get your self a nice shortie out there, and please don't dote on her, you doted on your gf hence her actions, u know ladies tend to behave irrationally when they know a guy really loves em and can't seem to get over them, don't dote play the relationship game by the books, if your girl discovers that and comes around fine, if she doesn't, its no skin off your butt, you have someone else to think about about and talk to.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
victorazy:
Your still learning sha grin
Lol....seriously.
All these lover boys are still learning.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.