Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (33799 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Khutie: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
androsurf:

Don't be surprised she's seeing someone else ... my 1 cent

undecided Yhu geh mind o...to quote all the thread.

Egbon yhur problem is a problem...

to the topic...Mr.loverboy biko no waste a sweet and precious time in finding anoda wonderful damsel in 2017...Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
One thing people fail to give to relationship is space, if one does not, the other feels like he or she is being choked, being deprived of freedom, then it becomes annoying owing to this unwanted pressure, he or she gets bored of it and gets gradually tired of it until he or she wants it no more. My advice to you is take a break, don't initiate anything again, chat or call, if she still wants you, you will see her call and if not, let go of her

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by chibwike(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
daewoorazer:
Haaaaa... What's important in her replying you?

I'm sure you are the type that uses high pitched, very special alarm tone to welcome d arrival of gal's chats.

Do u also check ur phone every minute in case she replies?

Did u save her number with such: #ifemi, #mySunInTheclowds, #eyinfunjowo, #earthwormInMySoil etc?

My friend, you are a loverlover

Delete her number so fast and start ignoring her calls and chats. If she feels remorseful, turn her into sidechick, while u lookout for another damsel, else, still find another damsel and FORGET her totally

ZANGA

Easier said than done

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by daewoorazer(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
chibwike:
Easier said than done

Kakakakakikika

That's for starters

Kakakakakakikikikakaka

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by callmemuzby(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
RennyX:
Good day Nairalanders. A very depressed soul needs your advise to make an important decision. This is going to be a long post, i apologize for the stress. Bear with me.

I have been with my girlfriend for close to a year now. Everything was good at the beginning as usual with our little fights here and there. I have my own fault as i tend to flare up easily and she does has hers too. She's usually very rude and she shouts a lot even when we are having a little misunderstanding in public. We both agreed we were going to work on these flaws to make everything go smooth and i tell you I've always tried my best in that aspect.

But recently my girlfriend has been acting funny. She doesn't call frequently and she prefers to chat most times. Although this is an issue that i encountered at the early stages of our relationship because she said that's how she is so i tried my best to cope with it even though i wasn't sitting well with it. However, things have changed drastically to the extent that she doesn't even call at all or check up on me on social media.

There was a time i called her like five times(I usually call only twice and if you're not picking i chill and wait for a call back), because i wanted her to pick up but she didn't. Instead she sent me a "hi" message on whatsapp without an explanation for why she didn't pick my call.

Also, she doesn't pay attention to me when we are in a conversation. She fixes her interest on other things like her phone, the television or just staring at the ceiling like I'm a bore to her.

So all these made me to think deep and ask what may have been wrong. I wanted to conclude that she was getting tired of the relationship but I said let me ask her first maybe it was my fault. I know that sometimes I can be controlling and authoritative but it's not my fault sometimes because she does anyhow when left to do her things alone. It's like she wants me to always tell her what to do. But when i do, it's a problem.

So when I asked her she told me everything that she was not tired but I was putting pressure on her. I promised to stop pressurising her and I also asked her to change from her behaviour and become who she once was and we agreed.

Last week, on a Wednesday morning I woke up to her message on whatsapp and I replied without getting any reply till like 12 so I decided to call her. She told me that she was eating and she would call me when she was done. After an hour she hadn't called and i called again and she told me that she was sorry that she was watching a movie.

I got angry and complained to her, but instead she was rude (as she usually is) and started raising her voice. She said what had happened is in the past and she cannot do anything about it then she hung up.

I'm fed up. I don't know if there's any other guy although I've noticed some shady behaviors of hers but they aren't concrete enough. This is not the kind of relationship i want because it's obvious that we are on a different perspective. I don't bug my girl or attach myself to her, but I also feel that the right things should be done in the right measure.

It's been a week now and she hasn't called or sent a message even on Christmas Day. I want to call her now and break up, but I'm confused cos I still lover her. She has her good side which is rare in most girls.

Sorry for the long post once again. Please help with your contributions.

Hmmmm...
How long has it been going on?.
I just got out of this exact same mess. I would have dumped her but I nefa straff am reach.
. ....
Do what I did. call her talk to her about everything and that if she's tired that you can't wait to move on.... Talk to her as if you're doing her a favor by being in a relationship with her at all.
Whatever she replies would determine your next action.... If she tired of you, ask her to come over that u wanna talk physically and give her joystick one last time and end it.... I call it bang and boot

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by ivanoj(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Op, focus on buiding urself and start a dating game with another lady on friendship level with lot of outing. Do not give her a call again and when she text u remain causual in ur response too. Always be very brief with ur response. Move on. Do not tell her u are not doing again. Times will

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by ChiefSweetus: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
If I slap all the anumpama asking you to talk to her, send long message, beg her, etc. angry

Young man, change the topic to "the girl i like, that ive not paid bride price on or any substantial investment but who i feel i cannot do better than doesn't respect me. What should i do? Should i continue to be a mumu, or become an alpha male like God intended?"

When you change the title, i will advise you. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by laivwire(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=RennyX post=52329246][/quote]
Op

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
RennyX:
Lalasticlala please help a brother.
so you came here to discuss our relationship. I will show you. I actually plan on not callin you for a month.

I can't bliv you. After how you control my life. You will see.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by mrcrabs(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bro I had same issues u are having. I sat her down talked to her, everything was okay for a month then it went back to same old shit. I broke up with her though I loved her but I wasn't happy. And there no love without happiness. I moved on and she did also. So bro if you are not happy and you have told her and she is still doing same thing. Ur happiness matters don't lie to yourself if you are not. Let her go and move on. My opinion. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Sandra23(f): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
RennyX:
Good day Nairalanders. A very depressed soul needs your advise to make an important decision. This is going to be a long post, i apologize for the stress. Bear with me.

I have been with my girlfriend for close to a year now. Everything was good at the beginning as usual with our little fights here and there. I have my own fault as i tend to flare up easily and she does has hers too. She's usually very rude and she shouts a lot even when we are having a little misunderstanding in public. We both agreed we were going to work on these flaws to make everything go smooth and i tell you I've always tried my best in that aspect.

But recently my girlfriend has been acting funny. She doesn't call frequently and she prefers to chat most times. Although this is an issue that i encountered at the early stages of our relationship because she said that's how she is so i tried my best to cope with it even though i wasn't sitting well with it. However, things have changed drastically to the extent that she doesn't even call at all or check up on me on social media.

There was a time i called her like five times(I usually call only twice and if you're not picking i chill and wait for a call back), because i wanted her to pick up but she didn't. Instead she sent me a "hi" message on whatsapp without an explanation for why she didn't pick my call.

Also, she doesn't pay attention to me when we are in a conversation. She fixes her interest on other things like her phone, the television or just staring at the ceiling like I'm a bore to her.

So all these made me to think deep and ask what may have been wrong. I wanted to conclude that she was getting tired of the relationship but I said let me ask her first maybe it was my fault. I know that sometimes I can be controlling and authoritative but it's not my fault sometimes because she does anyhow when left to do her things alone. It's like she wants me to always tell her what to do. But when i do, it's a problem.

So when I asked her she told me everything that she was not tired but I was putting pressure on her. I promised to stop pressurising her and I also asked her to change from her behaviour and become who she once was and we agreed.

Last week, on a Wednesday morning I woke up to her message on whatsapp and I replied without getting any reply till like 12 so I decided to call her. She told me that she was eating and she would call me when she was done. After an hour she hadn't called and i called again and she told me that she was sorry that she was watching a movie.

I got angry and complained to her, but instead she was rude (as she usually is) and started raising her voice. She said what had happened is in the past and she cannot do anything about it then she hung up.

I'm fed up. I don't know if there's any other guy although I've noticed some shady behaviors of hers but they aren't concrete enough. This is not the kind of relationship i want because it's obvious that we are on a different perspective. I don't bug my girl or attach myself to her, but I also feel that the right things should be done in the right measure.

It's been a week now and she hasn't called or sent a message even on Christmas Day. I want to call her now and break up, but I'm confused cos I still lover her. She has her good side which is rare in most girls.

Talk to her.
If it's meant to be, it will.
Don't push it, some people aren't worth fighting for
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by RENOWNED2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dont Talk To Her Anything.Break Up With Her.Na New Year We Dey Enter So, No Use Your Hand Find Trouble

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Masterclass32: 4:46am On Dec 29, 2016
Its obvious you're hurting. Its also clear the girl is either immature, doesn't know what she wants or taking you for granted for the sake of taking you for granted.

When you see love, you know. This hardly seems like it. This? This is an abusive relationship, at least emotionally. It is causing you pain. You deserve more than that. You love her, yes. But you can't force people to behave in a certain way. If she's not giving you what you want, after many complaints and pleas, maybe its about time you moved on.

And you don't need to call her to do that - just pull the plug. You will be doing yourself a whole world of good.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Masterclass32:
Its obvious you're hurting. Its also clear the girl is either immature, doesn't know what she wants or taking you for granted for the sake of taking you for granted.

When you see love, you know. This hardly seems like it. This? This is an abusive relationship, at least emotionally. It is causing you pain. You deserve more than that. You love her, yes. But you can't force people to behave in a certain way. If she's not giving you what you want, after many complaints and pleas, maybe its about time you moved on.

And you don't need to call her to do that - just pull the plug. You will be doing yourself a whole world of good.
The op should move on.... The lady has her heart somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by eitsei(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2016
2SWT:
Just sit her down and talk to her. Tell her how you feel if she really loves you she would change.

Let her know that she's making the relationship hell for you and you are thinking of leaving her
for how long will he continue talking to her?

OP, it's obvious the lady's mind is not with you again.. Just release yourself from her hook and move on

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by eitsei(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
RennyX:

I was ready for anything when i asked her if she was tired. I didn't want to be following a lost cause. But she said she was still interested in the relationship.

She's really confused!
I think you should have read in between the lines since all this time... Just leave her, focus on yourself more and look for someone who will give you the attention as you do to her

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Masterclass32: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Nma27:
The op should move on.... The lady has her heart somewhere else.

I tell you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by AntiWailer: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2016
break up

I can volunteer continuous SLAP until you come back to your senses.
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Yarduni: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2016
RennyX:

Are you still in secondary school? because this looks like secondary school relationship palava. Big boys don't act this way. And i also believe you havent fuuckked the girl yet
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Odunharry(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2016
oh No.. Some ladies n confusion are like 5 n 6.

Its so obvious, op( RennyX ) is in love and the one who's investing more in the relationship.. The truth is even if you break up with her or not, you will feel the impact more.
she knows ur weakness and only playing on your intelligence.. Like a typical 9ja babe, she's tired of you and doesn't want to call it quit herself so she won't be seen as the devil.

Learn to be a man and don't act like Mr Nicest guy around most ladies.. They will simply take you for a ride

When two people who cant learn to manage their anger/temper, disaster will occur..
You two aren't compatible mhen.. Let it go.

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2016
RennyX:

I was ready for anything when i asked her if she was tired. I didn't want to be following a lost cause. But she said she was still interested in the relationship.

She's really confused!
OP.. I'm here incase you finally break up wink

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by royalfamily(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2016
Keep seeking advice until she literally invite you to her Wedding ...

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by redcliff: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
2SWT:
Just sit her down and talk to her. Tell her how you feel if she really loves you she would change.

Let her know that she's making the relationship hell for you and you are thinking of leaving her

E be like say you no read the aeticle wey him write abi?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Usmanzy:
dump her before she dumps u

And there's a prize money from NNPC for this?
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Electroweb(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Someone is oiling her engine and its not you. So let it go.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by redcliff: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
RennyX:
Lalasticlala please help a brother.

Men dont call to breakup. Na sec school flows be that.. just stop calling and textung... simplu!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Heineken(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
RennyX:

She's more childish than you can ever think. I don't control intentionally. I don't always complain but whenever do it becomes a problem.

Some girls like you just want a guy that you can match on. Not every guy can be like that
this is stupid love guy... That girl no love you.. She dey eat food mean say make she no pick call? You try sha.. Leave her before she leaves you.... How some guys get mind dey even love like mumu in the first place?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by EdoNation(f): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
obataokenwa:
she too is confused on how to dump you. she don't know how to tell you too. keep dreaming of lost love.

Hahahaha
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by slap1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
BREAK UP WITH HER!

I have a list of things to tell you, but the bottom line is break up with her. Don't wait till you find out about the other guy, or the other things that have stolen her attention. Prepare yourself for the breakup and make it happen.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by dee02(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Give her space, trust me, it will work like magic...... You either win or lose at that point!
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by Maximus85(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
RennyX:

One way. Let her go but concentrate on succeeding in life. Send her short messages once in a while. You can do three months without any other girl. If after 3 months, if shes not changed, get yourself the kind of girl you deserve.

Ps: if you've been sleeping with her... Then you're on your own. You're the architect of your own heartache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.