Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (33797 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by chrissy3(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Op from what I noticed you seem to be too clingy to her and that move always back fires as they would always take you for granted .ITS surely not a good idea to have too much time for your girl cause when they see you're too into them ,you become ordinary in their eyes. Next time bro never ever give your 90% attention to any chick and if you must give then free up 30% and keep 90% plus if you think relationship is a happily ever after thing then I'm sorry bob cause you're wrong.Relationships have got timeline and when the timeline of one comes to an end ,you must say goodbye and onto the next one.I don't understand why people stress themselves for the choices other people make .Homie she's made her choice and I would advice you to remove your heart from the relationship.If you're a bad guy you can carve out a scheme to integrate her into your booty call list so u can always smash that ass anytime.Good guys always lose hence you feeling this way. They just aint worth it man and dude... Its chick city out there so just make a pick and smash .peace bro .Ps try and smash her cousin,friend,sister aunt or anyone as a patting present cause now she be feeling she's the boss lady.
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. by osuofia2(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
My friend, you are a loverlover

Delete her number so fast and start ignoring her calls and chats. If she feels remorseful, turn her into sidechick, while u lookout for another damsel, else, still find another damsel and FORGET her totally

ZANGA

[/color][/b][/quote]My friend, you are a loverlover

Delete her number so fast and start ignoring her calls and chats. If she feels remorseful, turn her into sidechick, while u lookout for another damsel, else, still find another damsel and FORGET her totally

ZANGA

[/color]
[/quote][/b]My friend, you are a loverlover

you are the man....I wish the guy can key into these basics lectures

ZANGA

[/color][/b][/quote]
you are the man, I wish the guy can key into this basic lecture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / My Almost Cheating Experience Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.