Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup (34264 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by cejaypriesty(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ask4Info:
I will be very HONEST to you, Break ups are ONLY pleasant when you are still young, naive and with less pressure.

Believe me, for both Men and Women Break-Ups are no longer funny or something to just conclude from age 28years and above.

Sitting here under my chilling A/C while scrolling between tv stations with my take away Fries, Chicken and chilled Bottle of Pepsi and guess what? (for no particular reason) the thoughts of my exes popped up. I started to think of what i could have done to have made some of those relationships work.

I allowed some of the most loving people who loved me to the end of the world and back slip away. Maybe some because of youthful exhuberance, ego and fear of uncertainty. But in all, i have realized i made very terrible mistakes. Unfortunately, even if i have the opportunity to turn back this hands of time as R.Kelly sang, only this time i will be with either a divorcee, widow, or women with child or children. They are No longer the same.

My advice to the youths even though i know they won't listen: Look for True love while you are still young and struggling because the older and richer you get all that will come your way are opportunist and marriages of convinience or benefits.

Don't worry, if you don't understand what i wrote above, you will in some years from now.
Very mature write up, I thank you.

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by cocoberry(f): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'm trying darling! Thanks

Jadeite:

My dear,trust me! You will..You'd forget him that you'd go months without remembering him...
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Bluezy13(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
Immortality is living above hurt, pains and hatred. smiley

Apologies, my assertion was not with the intent of getting personal but for understanding.

Nice night.

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by cocoberry(f): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
My Ex sad

TashaGirl:
which Tj smiley
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by DavidEsq(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
samdeyking01:
I don't understand number eight.

cry undecided

I need advise on this.
Well have been single
There's a girl I like bn course mate, it took me three month to keen on her, asking her out, this girl don't call nor chat with me nor hangout with me, all i get hugs wink

Well I decide to just end the chase bcus I don't see a purpose of chasing someone who doesn't care about me, I mean my last relationship I was d one doing all the calling, caring and loving. It was boring as hell. Until I end it and find my purpose for my life.

The thing is, am trying to get over her, thou is hard but am fighting it and I know I will win cos am strong.

But I want to be sure am not doing right thing. Can anyone advise me?
U are on the right track bro I Believe relationships shld be about effective and interesting communication, which involves sharing quality time, appreciating each oda and the likes. So bro, u are fetching water in a basket; the result? U wld be drained of ur emotions. Preserve ur hrt with due care.

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Bluezy13(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by cocoberry(f): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2016

zicoraads:

TJ kò...BJ nì undecided
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bluezy13:

Ops..I guess I didn't see that one coming.

Apologies, my assertion was not with the intent of getting personal but for understanding.

Nice night.
I type deep only those who think deep get my words. No harm done , hope you understand better ..

Nice night to you too smiley

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by akoredebadru(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
That z quite good
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by cocoberry(f): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
It's deep...somethings are better left unsaid

Tajbol4splend:

Don't get it, why in earth would you break up with him if you still love him
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by dabrightt: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ee be like say this one no sabi anytin...u never see where a lady run skolskol(semi mad) because of break up..
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Divay22(f): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
I have gotten over mine grin grin grin grin grin

To those who have not,let it go because you'll get someone like this

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by omooba969(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Horluwateewhy:

This is very true.....that's actually what I am going true now

Be strong!
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Tobycharles: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
U can finally say goodbye to the have you eaten question..

Have u eaten, a 5 unit course in every Nigerian relationship
parasite sighted
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Princess4ng(f): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
cocoberry:
angry Been trying, in fact trying soo hard, I still can't get over TJ sad there is nothing to be happy about breaking up with him

ESPECIALLY if u had really loved him... Its natural
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Divay22:
I have gotten over mine grin grin grin grin grin

To those who have not,let it go because you'll get someone like this

Yup yup!! It hurts like hell at first then you begin to feel better!! Yours will come
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by cocoberry(f): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
omooba969 thanks!
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Princess4ng(f): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
martineverest:
the truth is dat i feel very happy when i break up.its show that d lady isnt wife-worthy and not the right person for me

Permit me to ask... When u break up with ur girlfriend... Is the fault always from her Be sincere
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Divay22(f): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jadeite:

Yup yup!! It hurts like hell at first then you begin to feel better!! Yours will come
yea And yours also cool
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by fajani(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Horluwateewhy:

This is very true.....that's actually what I am going true now
Sorry for going through the hardest of time, I pray you meet the perfect man soon

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
cocoberry:
It's deep...somethings are better left unsaid

I see
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by martineverest(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

Permit me to ask... When u break up with ur girlfriend... Is the fault always from her Be sincere
yes ma
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ask4Info:
I will be very HONEST to you, Break ups are ONLY pleasant when you are still young, naive and with less pressure.

Believe me, for both Men and Women Break-Ups are no longer funny or something to just conclude from age 28years and above.

Sitting here under my chilling A/C while scrolling between tv stations with my take away Fries, Chicken and chilled Bottle of Pepsi and guess what? (for no particular reason) the thoughts of my exes popped up. I started to think of what i could have done to have made some of those relationships work.

I allowed some of the most loving people who loved me to the end of the world and back slip away. Maybe some because of youthful exhuberance, ego and fear of uncertainty. But in all, i have realized i made very terrible mistakes. Unfortunately, even if i have the opportunity to turn back this hands of time as R.Kelly sang, only this time i will be with either a divorcee, widow, or women with child or children. They are No longer the same.

My advice to the youths even though i know they won't listen: Look for True love while you are still young and struggling because the older and richer you get all that will come your way are opportunist and marriages of convinience or benefits.

Don't worry, if you don't understand what i wrote above, you will in some years from now.

Impressive!! Well written..
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Princess4ng(f): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
martineverest:
yes ma

My dear.. I doubt ooo
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by omooba969(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
fajani:
Sorry for going through the hardest of time, I pray you meet the perfect man soon

There's no perfect man or woman.

We only complement one & other with effective communication. cool
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by martineverest(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

My dear.. I doubt ooo
ok...i am a humble/serious man that doesnt chase women upandan...
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Princess4ng(f): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
martineverest:
ok...i am a humble/serious man that doesnt frolick upandan...

Lol.. Is alright
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Senorprinz(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
samdeyking01:
I don't understand number eight.

cry undecided

I need advise on this.
Well have been single
There's a girl I like bn course mate, it took me three month to keen on her, asking her out,

Well I decide to just end the chase bcus I don't see a purpose of chasing someone who doesn't care about me, I mean my last relationship I was d one doing all the calling, caring and loving.

The thing is, am trying to get over her, thou is hard but am fighting it and I know I will win cos am strong.

But I want to be sure am not doing right thing. Can anyone advise me?

i feel your pain bro, having feelings for someone without it being reciprocated is heartbreaking, you just need to be more open-minded towards other girls(eggs and baskets), avoid things that'll remind you of her and next time try to be sure of a girls feelings towards you before you go full throttle on her, it's not gonna be easy, but time heals all wounds, i hope it heals ours too.

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by omooba969(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
2dugged:
It's not that easy

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by SmellingAnus(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
cocoberry:
angry Been trying, in fact trying soo hard, I still can't get over TJ sad there is nothing to be happy about breaking up with him
spot on dear... Difficult to see anything good in breakup especially when both parties where madly in love.... Their next relationship in most cases suffers from the effect of Such breakup ups

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by fajani(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
omooba969:

There's no perfect man or woman.

We only complement one & other with effective communication. cool
there is.
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=omooba969 post=52343497][/quote]what is funny? undecided

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl