Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup (34319 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by silkytouch(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Ask4Info:
I will be very HONEST to you, Break ups are ONLY pleasant when you are still young, naive and with less pressure.

Believe me, for both Men and Women Break-Ups are no longer funny or something to just conclude from age 28years and above.

Sitting here under my chilling A/C while scrolling between tv stations with my take away Fries, Chicken and chilled Bottle of Pepsi and guess what? (for no particular reason) the thoughts of my exes popped up. I started to think of what i could have done to have made some of those relationships work.

I allowed some of the most loving people who loved me to the end of the world and back slip away. Maybe some because of youthful exhuberance, ego and fear of uncertainty. But in all, i have realized i made very terrible mistakes. Unfortunately, even if i have the opportunity to turn back this hands of time as R.Kelly sang, only this time i will be with either a divorcee, widow, or women with child or children. They are No longer the same.

My advice to the youths even though i know they won't listen: Look for True love while you are still young and struggling because the older and richer you get all that will come your way are opportunist and marriages of convinience or benefits.

Don't worry, if you don't understand what i wrote above, you will in some years from now.

Please who are you and how can you make so much sense in one post, is that even allowed?
Your post speaks volume about my life right now.
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by metallisc(m): 6:41am On Dec 29, 2016
dammysel:

This helped so much thanks.

na waa o! see as babe take set! haba!! angry na only you waka come? cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Fizzzzz: 6:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Hi guys. Please I need a lot of help. I entered a HAIR contest on A BBM channel and I'm losing big time. Please all I need is for you to join the channel and like my picture. C0019C05E. That's the channel number. I'm contestant 26 PHUNMI. thanks a lot
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Curvinus(m): 6:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Typing...
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Curvinus(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2016
Life and relationship is sweet when you find your match. But greed and the need to show off (actually this is nature's genetic wiring) has us all going after those we know are well beyond our league.

As a result, the few times you get to spend with your superior mortal gets given the halo effect even though the feelings may not be reciprocal. In clearer terms, you are having fun but your other half sees nothing special in you or the relationship. Its a harsh place to be in but its true. He/she is also wired to seek the blissful moments that your experiencing, only this time with someone who can truly give that to him/her. In other words, you are willing to settle, but your boo is searching for love and he goes after that.

But this is is misunderstood to mean he's unfaithful, cheating, not caring and the sad and eventual breakup accompanied by lonely spells.

So while your still in this lovesick puppy stage, until you find another superior mortal who can give you those extreme pleasures that you once felt in the company of your ex, everything else is just details for the sole aim of coping like what the op has written above.

No harm in coping though but forming tough and badoo about it like you are actually the one in charge of this process gives some of us nothing but good laughs as we can see through your decoys. Beneath that facade is a lonely soul seeking for another Damsel or knight in shinny armour. May the good Lord grant us our heart desires.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Chrisbet1981: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2016
Break up na normal thing biko. U move on the moment you meet another...
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by ochobaba(m): 7:00am On Dec 29, 2016
Teespice:
valid points.
With your dp truly your comments is valid
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by NanciaKay(f): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2016
omooba969:

Pick up the pieces & move on. cool

Am up my dear. so strong, that am gonna make my next relationship work. Happy new year in advance.
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by princetom1(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2016
uzolexis:

Not so sure that's a good thing though

Oh well, you have a point but one has to thread carefully in matters of the heart smiley the love was bitter sweet and when I really fall in love, I can be a serious mumu which can make the person take advantage of me....it's best to avoid that till i'm sure I have someone who would not take advantage of me.

At least u know that. Good, dont go chasing everyone out, the good ones too are being careful at first, 2 wrong wount make a right. Check ur mail
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by TashaGirl: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2016
cocoberry:
My Ex sad

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by TashaGirl: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2016
Omotaday:
same TJ shocked shocked
undecided
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Ramanto(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2016
trying to imagine a break up with my present gal ruins my day. i don't know what effect the real break up will have on me, though i dont pray for that.. break ups defy any theoretical solution
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Horluwateewhy(f): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2016
fajani:
Sorry for going through the hardest of time, I pray you meet the perfect man soon
Thank you
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Horluwateewhy(f): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2016
omooba969:

Be strong!
Thanks a lot
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by DavidEsq(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2016
princetom1:

Again, the cool ones are rare, everybody just wanna take advantage of u whether u are female or male
I guess so
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by richywhales(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2016
sometimes heartbreak it's a blessing in disguise, but its not easy to get over it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by ominiriches2016(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2016
If the Guy is good in Bedmatics, the girl will come back. My advice to Guys and men is that, always Bleep a girl very well and hard so that, they will never think of loosing the pleasure and the Actor involved.
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2016
You can focus on what's more important, which is your career smiley
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2016
It is very easy undecided
2dugged:
It's not that easy
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2016
The best way to get over a break up is to focus more on your career and to get money money money tongue smiley
radiokilla:
The best way to get over breakup is to start a new relationship. Spending quality time with close friends on the interim while you are at it.
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by cocoberry(f): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2016
grin

metallisc:

as cocoberrylicious as you are, you are still drooling over someone that dumped you because he felt you are not good enough! young woman, where is your pride of self??

oya come with me, after one week you will never remember there was ever a TJ in your life! grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Stallione(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2016
omooba969:

Suicide kwa, cos of woman? shocked
Nawa o
Yes,ifugonu ya nah##
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
It is very easy undecided
you are entitled to your opinion
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
The best way to get over a break up is to focus more on your career and to get money money money tongue smiley
I bet you it is boring that way you may wallow in self pity.
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by testimony1089(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
Yea...... Very painful bt I always have this kind of notion that if a girl break up with me shows she is not the right person but a learning curve for me. I'm still nurturing the pain now after a year but believe that all will surely end when the right one comes.
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by DavidEsq(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2016
samdeyking01:

Thank u
U have no idea how helpful dis is to me
Took me a lot of patience to write it sha. Tryna work on me patience. Lost it in a bush, years ago. Worst part is I retraced my steps to the bush wr I lost it, but the bush has been cleared and I don't know wat has become of it undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Mypeople2(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2016
drizzymtbee:
A girl visited her boyfriend. After
entering his room, the girl greeted and hugged him. After about 30
minutes, the girl unzipped her clothes, removes her clothes and she was left with only bra and
undies nearly naked. Then the
following discusions took place:
GIRL: darling pls make love to me.
BOY: No dear. I wont make love
to you pls.
GIRL: Am I not sexy enough? See.
I am half naked. Pls make love to me. I beg you.
BOY: Yeah u are sexy but pls put
on your clothes pls I dont want to have sex pls.
GIRL: (She removes her bra): darling pls na I beg you. Have sex with me.
BOY: No. Put on your clothes. I am in the mood but I wont make love to you.
GIRL: Why? Dont u love me?
BOY: yeah I love you so much. Pls I want to wait till our wedding night. Put on your clothes. Let us wait till our wedding night before we will
have sex. I love and respect your body. Then the girl puts on
her clothes back without any sex taking place...
DO SUCH MEN EXIST?
YES & NO .
We are many ...Sex is not food .By the way, this is something you do when you are married and for more than 40 years till you are tired of doing it
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by rxgodwin(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2016
What about, you will be heart broken BS
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by princetom1(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2016
DavidEsq:

Took me a lot of patience to write it sha. Tryna work on me patience. Lost it in a bush, years ago. Worst part is I retraced my steps to the bush wr I lost it, but the bush has been cleared and I don't know wat has become of it undecided

At least, u still had d guts to take steps back. Its a step in d right direction. U will sure find wat u looking for
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by metallisc(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2016
cocoberry:
grin

LET'S GO THERE! cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Tual: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
ominiriches2016:
If the Guy is good in Bedmatics, the girl will come back. My advice to Guys and men is that, always Bleep a girl very well and hard so that, they will never think of loosing the pleasure and the Actor involved.
Is everything usually about sex?
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by apatheticme(f): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ask4Info:
I will be very HONEST to you, Break ups are ONLY pleasant when you are still young, naive and with less pressure.

Believe me, for both Men and Women Break-Ups are no longer funny or something to just conclude from age 28years and above.

Sitting here under my chilling A/C while scrolling between tv stations with my take away Fries, Chicken and chilled Bottle of Pepsi and guess what? (for no particular reason) the thoughts of my exes popped up. I started to think of what i could have done to have made some of those relationships work.

I allowed some of the most loving people who loved me to the end of the world and back slip away. Maybe some because of youthful exhuberance, ego and fear of uncertainty. But in all, i have realized i made very terrible mistakes. Unfortunately, even if i have the opportunity to turn back this hands of time as R.Kelly sang, only this time i will be with either a divorcee, widow, or women with child or children. They are No longer the same.

My advice to the youths even though i know they won't listen: Look for True love while you are still young and struggling because the older and richer you get all that will come your way are opportunist and marriages of convinience or benefits.

Don't worry, if you don't understand what i wrote above, you will in some years from now.

Best comment I've read on Nairaland for a while now. So damn true!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This? / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.