Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. (49228 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise / Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
falconey:
tok2008 is that you on your D.p? damn!!! my dad will call you dad!.
grin what u doin' check for his profile fo' doh?
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Tygaah(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
the bible is the word of GOD and he is a higher authority than u.
I am yer crown and therefore YER RULER smiley

Lmao. You wish.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by luminouz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaha.. grin

Aaaayaaayaay! But good boiz don't send PMs sha.. They kinda aloof cheesy

Help me find that guy ooo..

#TeamGOODBOIZ
Coming through for u baby.....coming thru! kiss kiss
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by falconey(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin what u doin' check for his profile fo' doh?

I meant no disrespect of any kind, well he uploaded for people to check. it's good to know how he looks like after so many years.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tygaah:

Lmao. You wish.
i really dont but u probably truly do think man lords woman.

If yer argument is done ,so are we. Bye
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by ikp120(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Because they love lies mehn... Can't you see that most of these babes ain't real, but fake?undecided Even the life that most babes are living these days are fvcking lies mehn grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
falconey:

I meant no disrespect of any kind, well he uploaded for people to check. it's good to know how he looks like after so many years.
kay.
U dont have 1 how are people supposed 2 know what U look like
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by falconey(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
kay.
U dont have 1 how are people supposed 2 know what U look like

you gat to be kidding me, I contested for Mr nairaland, some of my crappy pics are on the forum. perhaps you mean my recent look.

I think you fucking with me, you think I don't know you are kingcheezypuff?
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Lezzlie(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
falconey:

you gat to be kidding me, I contested for Mr nairaland, some of my crappy pics are on the forum. perhaps you mean my recent look.

Slowly but eventually she has managed to attain the unenviable feat of being the bywords for illogicality and baseless assertions.

Trust me, she can sit on your nerves without even trying.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by wristbangle: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
TashaGirl:
You fall because Some Guys are good liars undecided

Fixed cool

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by falconey(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lezzlie:

Slowly but eventually she has managed to attain the unenviable feat of being the bywords for illogicality and baseless assertions.

lol lezz, I was having that feeling.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
falconey:

but those require digging up,its a bit much?

Dang i thought i was hiddin' good embarassed
No,Who dont know im cheezypuff

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lezzlie:

Shut up LEZZ undecided i was bewitching grin now move angry
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by jtwest(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Abeeeeg, where are these real boiz now OP? cheesy

Let them come here coz one of my new year resolutions is to be officially someone's gf sha grin

madam wen ur name sef be TRAPqueen, why boiz no go run. Rat they chop the cheese on top trap run comot ni naw.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
jtwest:

madam wen ur name sef be TRAPqueen, why boiz no go run. Rat they chop the cheese on top trap run comot ni naw.

Hhahahahahahaha.. grin

It's a sweet trap ooo.. Promise! cheesy

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by jtwest(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
ehn en @op, this ur talk sef is likely to disrupt the balance of the Universe, wat do u think a world where baes doesn't fall for lies will be like? even wen dey ask u question most time they expect u to lie, questions like; boo am I getting fat? or is she finer than me? I think your mum doesn't like me?..... so pppplllssss just enjoy d way the Universe is.
N.B: lie....if u can't! Stand aside and watch. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
jtwest:
ehn en @op, this ur talk sef is likely to disrupt the balance of the Universe, wat do u think a world where baes doesn't fall for lies will be like? even wen dey ask u question most time they expect u to lie, questions like; boo am I getting fat? or is she finer than me? I think your mum doesn't like me?..... so pppplllssss just enjoy d way the Universe is.
N.B: lie....if u can't! Stand aside and watch. grin

Hmmm..bad guy
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Dannidom(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
I am not a great liar sha i dont fancy lieing but a man gotta do what he gonna do
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
falconey:
tok2008 is that you on your D.p? damn!!! my dad will call you dad!.

Lol! so you think I'm a small boy abi...I could father a 25 year old if I put a girl in the family way at 16.

I just love to interact which is why I enjoy creating threads on nairaland not minding the naughty .kids here but then I still look very young to ladies in their late 20s And the 30plus.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by falconey(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! so you think I'm a small boy abi...I could father a 25 year old if I put a girl in the family way at 16.

I just love to interact which is why I enjoy creating threads on nairaland not minding the naughty .kids here but then I still look very young to ladies in their late 20s And the 30plus.

lol, you know I exaggerated, you look dashing(no homo).
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
falconey:

lol, you know I exaggerated, you look dashing(no homo).

lol! Funny enough i don old...tyhose days when i was in my 20s na die o...babes dey trip but now no show again as 20 something lady dey call me uncle angry
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by falconey(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Toks2008:

lol! Funny enough i don old...tyhose days when i was in my 20s na die o...babes dey trip but now no show again as 20 something lady dey call me uncle angry

lol
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
TashaGirl:
I wish I was not born in Nig where they take marriage as a big deal.

I just wish to be rich, have the nice things of this life, single and enjoy with no stress BUT nah!

Sometimes I share your view but on the other hand, I realize I can love and I'm loveable and marriage ain't a bad union if it's with who you want
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Let them come here coz one of my new year resolutions is to be officially someone's gf sha grin

You can woo your crush yourself ma if he no show
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

lol!

They are everywhere just that you are looking in another direction.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2016
I don't know if this is insightful enough for lalasticlala to beam on the main page.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Olumaeme: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2016
The same reason that made Nigerians vote for APC

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Olumaeme:
The same reason that made Nigerians vote for APC

Seems our youths have no scruples...who told you our problem is APC?

It is quite embarrassing that the youths of today are totally oblivious of the root cause of the economic calamity of the country they live in...this is pathetic. ...

If you like bring JESUS to rule Nigeria and the best he will do is perform a miracle but if you are expecting Buhari to wade a magic stick then you are definitely on a long thing ...

7 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Olumaeme: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Seems our youths have no scruples...who told you our problem is APC?

It is quite embarrassing that the youths of today are totally oblivious of the root cause of the economic calamity of the country they live in...this is pathetic. ...

If you like bring JESUS to rule Nigeria and the best he will do is perform a miracle but if you are expecting Buhari to wade a magic stick then you are definitely on a long thing ...

Shut your dirty mouth there, when I say APC, I mean unrealistic lies, we r talking about why Nigerian ladies accept to follow men who lie too much, and I think APC lied to much to win election in 2015, carry your preaching go your father house, dump fool

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Olumaeme:

Shut your dirty mouth there, when I say APC, I mean unrealistic lies, we r talking about why Nigerian ladies accept to follow men who lie too much, and I think APC lied to much to win election in 2015, carry your preaching go your father house, dump fool

hahahaha! your frustration no be for here o...all these curses on top which Matta?

Day by day it gets so obvious that most Internet users need psychological evaluation....see insult ...well this is a faceless forum so carry go....

I have opined to Seun to create a questionair for intending nairaland registered members to answer before creating a user ID cos many are m*d but few are roaming the streets...we sure need only same people on nland.

8 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by obontami: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
TashaGirl:
I wish I was not born in Nig where they take marriage as a big deal.

I just wish to be rich, have the nice things of this life, single and enjoy with no stress BUT nah!

angry
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by AfroKnight: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.