Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. (49214 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise / Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:14am On Jan 01, 2017
I can accept you but the condition is that you must be working. I don't want a liability. So what can you offer?
TrapQueen77:
grin

Abeeeeg, where are these real boiz now OP? cheesy

Let them come here coz one of my new year resolutions is to be officially someone's gf sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Lexusgs430: 5:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Toks2008:
In my years of existence I have seen many ladies go through series of heartbreak and there seem to be one generic reason for each one of these ladies...."Deciet"

Many ladies know when they are lied to but they tend to accept the deceit no matter how hard they try to caution themselves and at the end they act as though it took them by surprise.

There is one thing the bad guys have come to realize and that is the fact that ladies embrace lies because most of them are embodiment of falsehood from head to toe and no matter how smart a lady may claim to be,it is embedded in the genome of most ladies to love lies because they prefer to hear what they want to hear even if it is an obvious lie.Simply put...JUST TELL A LADY WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR AND YOU ARE ALMOST CERTAIN TO HAVE HER WHERE YOU WANT HER.

Tell a conspicuously fat lady she looks slim and she will say thank you with all smiles and tell a less attractive lady she is sexy and you will be her best friend. Even on nairaland,ladies tend to like deceitful comments from smart sharp guys more than sincere ones.

A lady sees a guy in his late 30s or in his 40s and he says he is single and she believes without doing serious due diligence.

A lady sees a guy in his 20s cruising a very costly ride and she believes when he says he is legit without asking serious questions.

A lady will ignore a sincere guy just to fall for a popular playboy because he tells her she is the only love of his life while other ladies are side dishes and that is the lie she wants to hear.

A lady wants a man that will be hers only but will look away from a sweet faithful guy who wants to make her his numero uno to start desiring a cassanova many ladies want.

I can continue endlessly to highlight facts that suggest why ladies will forever fall for great liars but my advice to sincere guys is to continue to be real because it pays and only a lady who is sincere to herself can be with a sincere man.

Many ladies will claim to love sincere guys and will say a guy that lies is a great turn off to them but unfortunately they are the exact opposite of what they say.

My humble submission.

We tell them what they always want and are expecting to hear, with our very sweet mouth & tongue........
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Slimpotter(m): 5:50am On Jan 01, 2017
Toks2008:

Seems our youths have no scruples...who told you our problem is APC?

It is quite embarrassing that the youths of today are totally oblivious of the root cause of the economic calamity of the country they live in...this is pathetic. ...

If you like bring JESUS to rule Nigeria and the best he will do is perform a miracle but if you are expecting Buhari to wade a magic stick then you are definitely on a long thing ...

Toks help me tell them o,people who are gullible and ignorant always pin everything on the man.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Slimpotter(m): 5:54am On Jan 01, 2017
Olumaeme:

Shut your dirty mouth there, when I say APC, I mean unrealistic lies, we r talking about why Nigerian ladies accept to follow men who lie too much, and I think APC lied to much to win election in 2015, carry your preaching go your father house, dump fool
You're a bigger fool if you don't know the workings of politics. If APC lied,are you vindictive of lies,haven't you lied to people before
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 01, 2017
pocohantas:
Anybody can fall for great liars.
It's not gender specific...that's why oloshos get the well to do husbands, because they know how to package and deceive guys too.

Most of these guys screaming virgin on NL would still end up with refurbished virgins. Naso life be.
They say they love natural beauty, but the NL girls with makeup have the highest likes...men are more confused than women.

Not having a car doesn't make anyone a good guy, it's also not surprising that you somehow had to make the thread a materialistic thing.
So many girls have been heartbroken by 'broke' guys, some by rich guys. With the rich guy, they find it easier to compensate themselves with the fun times. I won't blame them, two lovers have sex and a girl is made to feel she is the one that got 'fuc-ked'.

With what I see on Nairaland...most of you guys are on a mission to smash poosies, both good and bad guys. Chicks have learnt to give to the highest bidder.

It's simple cause and effect.
Lol, sounds interesting.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Whytelyon(m): 6:20am On Jan 01, 2017

I no day pity them o. grin they sometimes some of them don't deserve pity at all. Why I decided to hide myself and never allow a girl really know u is because when they finally get to know your real person, if this guy has money, his future plans, many of them ruin it and go for a 'better guy' only when they see you made it again they come back shedding idiot tears.

Let them date deceit and let time pass, one of my resolutions this year, is not to break hearts, but those who threw me away last year, na to pack them keep one side this year. My love for girls just expired. Time to be reasonable with myself this year.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Modeh(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Let them come here coz one of my new year resolutions is to be officially someone's gf sha grin
Hit me up trapQueen, guess we have same resolution
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by oluwashedy: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin
I reject thee. Lolz
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2017
Modeh:

Hit me up trapQueen, guess we have same resolution

grin

Hahaahaha... Hit u where? wink
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Raheemzee(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I dey queue o
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Anijay1212(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Hmmm... Blecool cum n read sumtin o...
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Burgerlomo: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Because those men's mouth are so sweet grin
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Olumaeme: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2017
Slimpotter:

You're a bigger fool if you don't know the workings of politics. If APC lied,are you vindictive of lies,haven't you lied to people before

If that's how you lie in your family then best of luck to you.

You are one of the APC e-rats that weep whenever the obvious is pointed out... U no get work oooo Tinubu no send your wretched father....

Mumu
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2017
Raheemzee:
I dey queue o

grin

Hahahahaha... Are u a real boi too? cheesy
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by BoboFashion(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahahaha... Are u a real boi too? cheesy

Explain a Real Boy
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by SlimmB(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2017
pocohantas:
Anybody can fall for great liars.
It's not gender specific...that's why oloshos get the well to do husbands, because they know how to package and deceive guys too.

Most of these guys screaming virgin on NL would still end up with refurbished virgins. Naso life be.
They say they love natural beauty, but the NL girls with makeup have the highest likes...men are more confused than women.

Not having a car doesn't make anyone a good guy, it's also not surprising that you somehow had to make the thread a materialistic thing.
So many girls have been heartbroken by 'broke' guys, some by rich guys. With the rich guy, they find it easier to compensate themselves with the fun times. I won't blame them, two lovers have sex and a girl is made to feel she is the one that got 'fuc-ked'.

With what I see on Nairaland...most of you guys are on a mission to smash poosies, both good and bad guys. Chicks have learnt to give to the highest bidder.

It's simple cause and effect.
Gosh, she burst my brain shaa
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Modeh(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Am also looking for
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2017
BoboFashion:

Explain a Real Boy

shocked

U never read the the OP's thread, isn't it? angry
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by BoboFashion(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

shocked

U never read the the OP's thread, isn't it? angry

I want ur own version.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
calaway:
OP SEE THEM HERE OOOOH.
lol grin
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by erico2k2(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Up
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by nery4u(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Ladies do not love bad guys, it happens to be that most seemingly 'great' guys on the outward are devil incarnate.

Besides, there is no way one will know a guy is not what he claimed to be from the on set.
it's very simply @dollyjoy. just be prayerful and ask for God's direction. above all be truthful to yourself
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by nery4u(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Silentscreamer:
True sha... Its not easy to tell if a guy is a player or not. Most ladies easily fall for the ''players''

...that's why you need to involve God before taking any step. he can never and will never mislead you once you seek him with sincere heart .
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by blackprowler: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Toks2008:
In my years of existence I have seen many ladies go through series of heartbreak and there seem to be one generic reason for each one of these ladies...."Deciet"

Many ladies know when they are lied to but they tend to accept the deceit no matter how hard they try to caution themselves and at the end they act as though it took them by surprise.

There is one thing the bad guys have come to realize and that is the fact that ladies embrace lies because most of them are embodiment of falsehood from head to toe and no matter how smart a lady may claim to be,it is embedded in the genome of most ladies to love lies because they prefer to hear what they want to hear even if it is an obvious lie.Simply put...JUST TELL A LADY WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR AND YOU ARE ALMOST CERTAIN TO HAVE HER WHERE YOU WANT HER.

Tell a conspicuously fat lady she looks slim and she will say thank you with all smiles and tell a less attractive lady she is sexy and you will be her best friend. Even on nairaland,ladies tend to like deceitful comments from smart sharp guys more than sincere ones.

A lady sees a guy in his late 30s or in his 40s and he says he is single and she believes without doing serious due diligence.

A lady sees a guy in his 20s cruising a very costly ride and she believes when he says he is legit without asking serious questions.

A lady will ignore a sincere guy just to fall for a popular playboy because he tells her she is the only love of his life while other ladies are side dishes and that is the lie she wants to hear.

A lady wants a man that will be hers only but will look away from a sweet faithful guy who wants to make her his numero uno to start desiring a cassanova many ladies want.

I can continue endlessly to highlight facts that suggest why ladies will forever fall for great liars but my advice to sincere guys is to continue to be real because it pays and only a lady who is sincere to herself can be with a sincere man.

Many ladies will claim to love sincere guys and will say a guy that lies is a great turn off to them but unfortunately they are the exact opposite of what they say.

My humble submission.

As an unmarried man in his 40s with experience, I score you 100%. It even pains me many of these girls finally get husbands. The so-called husband crisis is a very small thing compared to what Nigerian girls deserve from their conduct all their lives until they become desperate to be married

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by abbey621(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rubbish thread, come overseas and see how the table has turned. More and more women are marrying for the riches and divorcing. So who is deceiving who? The only reason it looks more devastating in Nigeria is because most women still depend solely on their men for survival and society still keeps things balanced towards men.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
blackprowler:

As an unmarried man in his 40s with experience, I score you 100%. It even pains me many of these girls finally get husbands. The so-called husband crisis is a very small thing compared to what Nigerian girls deserve from their conduct all their lives until they become desperate to be married

It's a really sad situation my brother...sometimes I just blank my mind from ladies entirely because they are the architect of their own misfortune.

I still marvel at why a lady will believe an obvious lie even when they know it is but because they just can't handle the truth...

A lady will ask you...do you really want me and Satan help you to say you are not sure...SHE IS DONE WITH YOU...but that is the truth but rather than her asking questions as to why you are not sure. .she would rather prefer you say "Yes I want you more than anything in the world" and pakam..she believes you because that is exactly what she wants to hear.

As for me...I would rather remain single for life than lie to any lady...if you want a sincere guy then knock on my door but if you want deceit you can check the other door.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
nery4u:

...that's why you need to involve God before taking any step. he can never and will never mislead you once you seek him with sincere heart .

Hahahahaha!

This is the most hilarious comment I have ever read in a long time...did you just put GOD into the matter?

Even God have left these women to be on their own...even in the Garden...Lucifer knows exactly what the lady want to hear and he told her and pakam...she did the forbidden so if EVE who was carefully created by GOD can be that gullible abeg what do you expect from her descendants?

A woman will pray to GOD to send her husband to her and then GOD gives her a struggling guy who could barely feed 3 square meal and she will say this one can't be from GOD and that GOD is not the author of confusion since God knows what She wants and even if she dreams about the guy she will bind and cast him out but when that false guy shows up having the qualities she desires,she tells GOD"THIS must be the man"...abeg why pray to GOD to give you a good husband when you already have the picture of what you want? why bother GOD?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
abbey621:
Rubbish thread, come overseas and see how the table has turned. More and more women are marrying for the riches and divorcing. So who is deceiving who? The only reason it looks more devastating in Nigeria is because most women still depend solely on their men for survival and society still keeps things balanced towards men.

See as you carry bitterness enta 2017..

The most astonishing fact is that all you wrote has nada to do with the thread at all...

Oya Say after me..."My father my father...every spirit of incorehence in my life...die by fire"
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by abbey621(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Toks2008:

See as you carry bitterness enta 2017..

The most astonishing fact is that all you wrote has nada to do with the thread at all...

Oya Say after me..."My father my father...every spirit of incorehence in my life...die by fire"

Learn to read kid, it has everything to do with what you wrote. Women are not more vulnerable to deceit, increase your global exposure then come back and lecture me!

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by nery4u(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Toks2008:

Hahahahaha!

This is the most hilarious comment I have ever read in a long time...did you just put GOD into the matter?

Even God have left these women to be on their own...even in the Garden...Lucifer knows exactly what the lady want to hear and he told her and pakam...she did the forbidden so if EVE who was carefully created by GOD can be that gullible abeg what do you expect from her descendants?

A woman will pray to GOD to send her husband to her and then GOD gives her a struggling guy who could barely feed 3 square meal and she will say this one can't be from GOD and that GOD is not the author of confusion since God knows what She wants and even if she dreams about the guy she will bind and cast him out but when that false guy shows up having the qualities she desires,she tells GOD"THIS must be the man"...abeg why pray to GOD to give you a good husband when you already have the picture of what you want? why bother GOD?
kindly read my comments very well "....if they seek him with sincere heart (I.e if they are ready to accept his will for their life)" besides God is not an author of confusion!
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
abbey621:

Learn to read kid, it has everything to do with what you wrote. Women are not more vulnerable to deceit, increase your global exposure then come back and lecture me!

OK daddy methusalah..I have heard you Mr global exposure. ..I wonder how many countries he don waka

All these nairaland children that has no respect for their elders calling me his kid..how old you be?

This is nairaland and not cediland or cefraland...now run off before I decend on you....

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Toks2008(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
nery4u:

kindly read my comments very well "....if they seek him with sincere heart (I.e if they are ready to accept his will for their life)" besides God is not an author of confusion!

I read very well and my point remains. ..forget them cos their will will always deter them from following God's will.

Only those that have been severely burnt get to learn from hard experience...

Happy new year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.