Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. (49220 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Being Deceitful Or Not?-please Advise / Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by emperormossad(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Abeeeeg, where are these real boiz now OP? cheesy

Let them come here coz one of my new year resolutions is to be officially someone's gf sha grin
Bwawawawawa. Nice!
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by emperormossad(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Ladies do not love bad guys, it happens to be that most seemingly 'great' guys on the outward are devil incarnate.

Besides, there is no way one will know a guy is not what he claimed to be from the on set.
No dude is a devil-incarnate. I beg to disagree
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by emperormossad(m): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Silentscreamer:
True sha... Its not easy to tell if a guy is a player or not. Most ladies easily fall for the ''players''
Players see games when others see humans. Maybe ladies need to learn when it's just a game and when we play for keeps.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by emperormossad(m): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2017
Olumaeme:

Shut your dirty mouth there, when I say APC, I mean unrealistic lies, we r talking about why Nigerian ladies accept to follow men who lie too much, and I think APC lied to much to win election in 2015, carry your preaching go your father house, dump fool
Rotf
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by greenermodels: 1:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Olanna45:
How do you know a lady is a retired LovePeddler playing nice?
that's one question that doesn't have only a single answer, but we all have common sense,when my school days girlfriend who refused to leave whoring then suddenly started coming back to me when she's already in her late thirties, why shouldn't i friendzone her and flee for my life? she was about seven years older than me.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Fkforyou(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2017
Olanna45:
How do you know a lady is a retired LovePeddler playing nice?

Trust me, I will know, except if I'm still enjoying her company, then I will just chill till when I'm bored and when I'm bored, it's bye bye, not if, no buts.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2017
Mhen! you killed it! cool
pocohantas:
Anybody can fall for great liars.
It's not gender specific...that's why oloshos get the well to do husbands, because they know how to package and deceive guys too.

Most of these guys screaming virgin on NL would still end up with refurbished virgins. Naso life be.
They say they love natural beauty, but the NL girls with makeup have the highest likes...men are more confused than women.

Not having a car doesn't make anyone a good guy, it's also not surprising that you somehow had to make the thread a materialistic thing.
So many girls have been heartbroken by 'broke' guys, some by rich guys. With the rich guy, they find it easier to compensate themselves with the fun times. I won't blame them, two lovers have sex and a girl is made to feel she is the one that got 'fuc-ked'.

With what I see on Nairaland...most of you guys are on a mission to smash poosies, both good and bad guys. Chicks have learnt to give to the highest bidder.

It's simple cause and effect.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2017
I feel your pain cry cry cry
TashaGirl:
I wish I was not born in Nig where they take marriage as a big deal.

I just wish to be rich, have the nice things of this life, single and enjoy with no stress BUT nah!
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2017
Dafuq
You're very off
mrphysics:

Madam na wetin this country do you. Hope you won't end up killing a man
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by calaway: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:
why should I lie. I'm amazing just the way I am.

OP SEE THEM HERE OOOOH.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Life4Varnity: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Let them come here coz one of my new year resolutions is to be officially someone's gf sha grin

Trapqueen well-done o

Is dat how u use to do

U kept me on suspense hoping to chat a queen

Happy new year sha
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by habsydiamond(m): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2017
Bros, is it ur lie?
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by sircrabo: 2:27am On Jan 01, 2017
Every girl wants a good guy but when the good guys come around, they don't take them serious. From the age of 10, a girl child already has a picture of what she'll like her man to look like. If you meet that lady and you don't fit perfectly into the picture in her head ( tall, huge, handsome, rich ) she'll never love you totally. Ladies end up jilting the good guys for the bad guys cause he fits into the picture perfectly. I.e has the looks, rich, tall, huge
When he dumps them they get so bitter, run to church and begin to say " all men are the same "

All men aren't the same. Its you who decided to date the same kind of men

6 Likes

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Emyogalanya: 2:56am On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Who has a big head? U mean Tygaah? shocked shocked shocked how u know he got a big head?
to think you automatically believe the bighead part exactly what op is saying
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Klington: 3:06am On Jan 01, 2017
Are u officially real eeh grin
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by lacreamieboie(m): 3:29am On Jan 01, 2017
OK.. . A serious guy is here. Ladies btw 21 to 23 only by December 2017.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by BlackOnassis(m): 3:37am On Jan 01, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
it may not be as pronounced as in 9ja but i think in every society, even the U.S. that marriage is seen an accomplishment ,especially for a chick .

But its a social constraint,do what u want

pls have mercy on us, change your font color. thx miss pinky, or is it purple? cheesy
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by bassette(m): 3:38am On Jan 01, 2017
pocohantas:
Anybody can fall for great liars.
It's not gender specific...that's why oloshos get the well to do husbands, because they know how to package and deceive guys too.

Most of these guys screaming virgin on NL would still end up with refurbished virgins. Naso life be.
They say they love natural beauty, but the NL girls with makeup have the highest likes...men are more confused than women.

Not having a car doesn't make anyone a good guy, it's also not surprising that you somehow had to make the thread a materialistic thing.
So many girls have been heartbroken by 'broke' guys, some by rich guys. With the rich guy, they find it easier to compensate themselves with the fun times. I won't blame them, two lovers have sex and a girl is made to feel she is the one that got 'fuc-ked'.

With what I see on Nairaland...most of you guys are on a mission to smash poosies, both good and bad guys. Chicks have learnt to give to the highest bidder.

It's simple cause and effect.
i just have to agree with your comment..truly its a two way thing.lieing seems cool..but its still a lie and it can fall on either way of the coin...just a heart thing jare

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:39am On Jan 01, 2017
I couldn't agree more. smiley
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by citadels(f): 3:47am On Jan 01, 2017
HMMMMM. I RESERVE MY COMMENT OOOO
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by oluwashedy: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

You sef put ur real dp for once na mk we see road to the future clearly
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2017
BlackOnassis:

pls have mercy on us, change your font color. thx miss pinky, or is it purple? cheesy
purple;violet and i wont tongue
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by BlackOnassis(m): 3:54am On Jan 01, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
purple;violet and i wont tongue

jeez, problem child. ok i will bribe u with some gummy bears. u want sweet&sour or just sweet? wink
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 01, 2017
oluwashedy:
You sef put ur real dp for once na mk we see road to the future clearly

grin

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 01, 2017
BlackOnassis:

jeez, problem child. ok i will bribe u with some gummy bears. u want sweet&sour or just sweet? wink
u actually know what they are?? U arent nigerian,are u?
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by BlackOnassis(m): 4:03am On Jan 01, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
u actually know what they are?? U arent nigerian,are u?

im definitely 9ja, which explains why im open to bribes. jk jk grin. i love gummies though.
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 01, 2017
BlackOnassis:

im definitely 9ja, which explains why im open to bribes. jk jk grin. i love gummies though.
i love candy 2 smiley ive just eatten a couple of pieces and i think im experiencing a sugar rush
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by BlackOnassis(m): 4:14am On Jan 01, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
i love candy 2 smiley ive just eaten a couple of pieces and i think im experiencing a sugar rush

nothing wrong with a lil sugar rush. im guessing u dont give out candies during haloween uhn. u just keep em to yourself grin
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 01, 2017
BlackOnassis:

nothing wrong with a lil sugar rush. im guessing u dont give out candies during haloween uhn. u just keep em to yourself grin
thats actually true embarassed
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by BlackOnassis(m): 4:24am On Jan 01, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
thats actually true embarassed

Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. by BlackOnassis(m): 4:37am On Jan 01, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

where r u ringing in d new yr?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.