Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Candid Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advice Needed (840 Views)

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice Needed by chioya(f): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
A FRIEND of mine just got to findout that her fiance got a girl pregnant, the idiot guy is denying not knowing the pregnant gal in question and hes says its a frame-up but he got angry wit my friend wen she tried making contacts with the gal, my friend moved out of the house and till now he hasnt called her rather he says hes trying to get to the root of the matter.pls am tired of advising her,they r suppose to get married in feb 2010,shes been crying nd my tissue is finished, undecided undecided
Re: Candid Advice Needed by walakolobo: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
nollywood.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by chioya(f): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
this is no joke she needs advice wats nollywood if u r nt contributing dont come here angry angry
Re: Candid Advice Needed by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2009
Take it to the jokes section.
Bruha ha ha ha ha
Re: Candid Advice Needed by Godmother(f): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2009
Tell your friend to pray and hold onto God. She should also hold on and the will come out soon
Re: Candid Advice Needed by tashanja(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
Tell her to buy her own tissue grin
Re: Candid Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
You guys can be wicked sha. My dear tell your friend that God will strengthen her through these trying times. Maybe she should contact this lady to find out the truth and if its true, its up to her to stay with the baggage or leave.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by agathamari(f): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2009
if he did it move on with her life. if not get to the root of the story
Re: Candid Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2009
dis one na Bollywood grin
Re: Candid Advice Needed by LordReed(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
Why do u call him an idiot? So u don't believe he could have been framed? I have had a similar experience so don't think it's impossible. Tell your friend to wait till she has the facts and the truth of the matter is made plain b4 she takes a decision. If after all said and done it's true then I'd say she should weigh the love she has for him versus the baggage of his baby-mama n decide if she can live with both.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by daduke2k(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
no dis one na naira wood
Re: Candid Advice Needed by candyshore: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2009
tell her to investigate very well b4 taken her decisions
Re: Candid Advice Needed by chioya(f): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
true talk
exactly wat i told her,she should find out the truth, i ve told her i will support her all the way, the gals number has been switched off nd her address is fake.thanks all kip posting ur comments kiss

(1) (Reply)

Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). / Ladies Wot Wud U Do If You Discova Dat Ur Guy Has Laced U Wit D "magun" Charm? / My Valentine Experience:If You Lose Your Babe To Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.