Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be (9204 Views)

Grooming Brides To Become Wives? / The Beauty Of Fulani Brides/women In Traditional Attire / The Beauty Of Igbo Brides/women In Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

Like the way you mentioned the word - probability.

It's also probable that I've had a sin-free life, all 43 years of my life free... Waiting for you Jazz cheesy :

Say the truth and shame the devil, how many ladies did you tell this in 2016 undecided cheesy

But can you really mould a man into what you actually want? Like the way we used clay in Fine Art and sands at the beach?

Really kaboninc I do not know. Adjust a man? Maybe... But to mould him tends to denote a creation from the scratch... I really do not know.

A man would mould himself with his God, but I could be a willing helper to influence that moulding
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Say the truth and shame the devil, how many ladies did you tell this in 2016 undecided cheesy

I don't think I can remember telling any lady aside you this 2016. So apparently, you're my very first! tongue

Really kaboninc I do not know. Adjust a man? Maybe... But to mould him tends to denote a creation from the scratch... I really do not know.

A man would mould himself with his God, but I could be a willing helper to influence that moulding

Then why do you think you'd be successful with an 18 year old who's just trying to find himself in life.. .who's trying to find an emotional balance, physiological balance, not to talk of financial balance?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

I don't think I can remember telling any lady aside you this 2016. So apparently, you're my very first! tongue

Of cos you can't remember - you've lost count! tongue

kaboninc:

Then why do you think you'd be successful with an 18 year old who's just trying to find himself in life.. .who's trying to find an emotional balance, physiological balance, not to talk of financial balance?

Because he is a boy not a man tongue tongue cheesy

I would help him draw the map of all those balances on a balance sheet grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Of cos you can't remember - you've lost count! tongue

Can you trust me? cheesy cheesy

Hahaha.. ..

Still going back to that same spot.. ..moulding him.

Then in essence, you'd settle with the boy rather than the man?

BTW, you're speaking the language am currently learning. I've learnt a whole lot and maybe you can help to groom my practical skills. A lot.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

Can you trust me? cheesy cheesy

Hahaha.. ..

Still going back to that same spot.. ..moulding him.

Then in essence, you'd settle with the boy rather than the man?

BTW, you're speaking the language am currently learning. I've learnt a whole lot and maybe you can help to groom my practical skills. A lot.....

At 33, the boy would be preferable as he'd gladly do my bidding... Buh that's why we are looking for the men now before we get to age 33 cheesy

Lolz hahahahahahaaa iffaihear say I teach you the language... Lolz except you want to learn the language from reverse.

Besides though, why are you learning it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

At 33, the boy would be preferable as he'd gladly do my bidding... Buh that's why we are looking for the men now before we get to age 33 cheesy

Lolz hahahahahahaaa iffaihear say I teach you the language... Lolz except you want to learn the language from reverse.

Besides though, why are you learning it?

Now you have the men past 33, you don't wantu take it. You we be doing shakara. Lol

I'm ready to learn the language even from inverse...so long it will make you see the freshness in my blood...

Am learning because that's one language if always want to learn. That's one language I'm passionate about.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

Now you have the men past 33, you don't wantu take it. You we be doing shakara. Lol

I'm ready to learn the language even from inverse...so long it will make you see the freshness in my blood...

Am learning because that's one language if always want to learn. That's one language I'm passionate about.

Lolz
So let's start from known to unknown... Which language can you speak?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lolz
So let's start from known to unknown... Which language can you speak?

The one you've been speaking naaa

Drawing those balances on a balance sheet.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

The one you've been speaking naaa

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Is it not that one?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

Is it not that one?

Lolz hahahahahahaaa now I get... But unfortunately I'm really a novice at it. Just bits and pieces here and there. smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by ideology(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
ok ooooo am watching oooo , keep us posted
amicable09:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'll draw up a fair plan when it's the turn for city bachelors.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by karleone(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol.. Hahahahahahaaa chai this advice no get part 2 cheesy
But boss there are 21 year olds who have finished university 2 years ago infact and are already in the workforce. If he is fortunate he just might find one.. And Oh well, that's just his lower class boundary. The class interval is quite large, I'm certain he would find a woman if he truly calms down to look around him cheesy

Top of a beautiful morning to you smiley
Same to you dear..

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by kaboninc(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lolz hahahahahahaaa now I get... But unfortunately I'm really a novice at it. Just bits and pieces here and there. smiley

And in your own world, am sure you just wantu kee me finish! cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Jazmiynne: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
kaboninc:

And in your own world, am sure you just wantu kee me finish! cheesy cheesy

tongue tongue
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by abimbawealth(f): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
amicable09:
Lol. Abimba which job are we to apply for?
Ayam interested. I've got what it takes cheesy
Got what

Babe, my hand no dey ooo

Give way for the *rightful* applicants
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
abimbawealth:
Got what

Babe, my hand no dey ooo

Give way for the *rightful* applicants
Got what it takes tongue
Lol. Okay, I step aside. Happy new year Abimba Happy new year 2017 brides-to-be
May this year be filled with all-round love and goodness. Sip easy!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by abimbawealth(f): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
amicable09:
Got what it takes tongue
Lol. Okay, I step aside. Happy new year Abimba Happy new year 2017 brides-to-be
May this year be filled with all-round love and goodness. Sip easy!
Same to you dearie... God's favour all through the year

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by qustatee(m): 6:25am On Jan 02, 2017
Xensity:
@amicable09, why do you feel the need to get married? Is it something you want, because it's a need that comes naturally and so needs to be satisfied?
Do you see it a means to a desired end? Eg: you need to get married so you can have children and a family, because you want children and a family?
Or is it something you feel is expected of you by society and culture, and not leaving up to it would paint you as a social and cultural failure?

Really? Are u in dire need for answers? Or u already know what u want? All these questions seem to me like they come from ur heart.... Let me ask u, do u think u will ever get married with these thoughts roaming in ur head?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 02, 2017
qustatee:

Really? Are u in dire need for answers? Or u already know what u want? All these questions seem to me like they come from ur heart.... Let me ask u, do u think u will ever get married with these thoughts roaming in ur head?

It's very likely that I'd get married given that there are three strong variables that potentiate this outcome.

1. The likelihood that I'd fall in love with someone and want to spend the rest of my life with her.
2. The fact that I'd want to give my parents grand kids, since it's something they really want, and marriage is required for this to happen.
3. The social advantage it confers, due to the inherently flawed but massively well-subscribed social conventions and notions on marriage.

So, the only way I won't get married, is if I lived in a quiet and lonely town that precluded any contact with females, my parents no longer existed, and I no longer cared about people's perception of me and how this perception influenced my life.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Babacele: 1:49am On Feb 07, 2017
amicable ehnehn....hian.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 7:30am On Feb 07, 2017
Babacele:
amicable ehnehn....hian.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're familiar with this side of me na cheesy Why are you acting surprised, Uncle C? grin
Top of the morning to you. Hope you are well rested?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Babacele: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2017
amicable09:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're familiar with this side of me na cheesy
Why are you acting surprised, Uncle C? grin

Top of the morning to you. Hope you are well rested?
Yes I know but I no know say urban candidates even dey your special project plan self. my nite was awesome . thanks got yr response...though ain't ready but know where to launch my assault when I'm sure Mr Promise is strong enough to travel....lols
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by amicable09(f): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Babacele:
Yes I know but I no know say urban candidates even dey your special project plan self. my nite was awesome . thanks got yr response...though ain't ready but know where to launch my assault when I'm sure Mr Promise is strong enough to travel....lols
Lolz.
Parables everywhere!
I think I understand though.

Have a terrific Tuesday!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Babacele: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2017
amicable09:
Lolz. Parables everywhere! I think I understand though.
Have a terrific Tuesday!
lolz na u know oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by faith2ogesco(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2017
Plz who's helper01 undecided. Na English u come speak abi u came to mk a point.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Bojc7: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2018
makydee:
Thats like trying to be what I'm not, I'm not an extrovert. So I should pretend to be one, cos of husband?
"Pretending to be what one is not" is a major cause of divorce.
You pretend to be an extrovert, a homely person, "greeter", " village sweeper/house girl" etc and u revert to ur normal you when you get married thereby leaving ur partner confused/frustrated.
Sorry to say o, that marriage won't last except d pretender is willing to make the pretenses pa part of his/her lifestyle, which u and I know won't happen. So why bother winning the battle when you know u are not ready to (do what it takes) to win d war. sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Transcriber: 1:31pm On May 15, 2022
cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Transcriber: 1:32pm On May 15, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by Albertone(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2022
Thread for evening newspapers tongue
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by 1877evv: 7:01am On May 16, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
cheesy
[/s]
Re: EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be by 1877evv: 7:01am On May 16, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
cheesy cheesy
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Any Particular Tribe You Can Never Marry From: And Why? / Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.