Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136352 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2017
well I am surprise ...how can a guy with such whatsapp group not have a password on his phone aside tat a lot of iphone users dont just leave their phone with no password..

nd the guy stayed long enough for u to go through his whatsapp group chat thought he was only going to get a drink for you aiit?? nd he stayed tat long??

u were brave enough to pick his phone nd even went straight to his whatsapp chat!! rii

why do I think this is a fiction ...nice write up tho

following!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by logica(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2017
Originalsly:
I just wonder how many others been sitting on their talent and don't even know.
Yes, many women do sit on their talent; literally speaking. tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Caseless: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2017
xynerise:

Very annoying
cooking gas seller!
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Swiftboy(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2017
Now following this post. The writer is good I must admit. Curvyibogirl am also in Okota. grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by boffyson(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2017
Abeg we no want read news paper ooooo
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by brandydaniells(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:
well I am surprise ...how can a guy with such whatsapp group not have a password on his phophone aside tat a lot of iphone users dont just leave their phone with no password..

nd the guy stayed long enough for u to go through his whatsapp group chat thought he was only going to get drink for you aii

nice one tho

16 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Essentials1(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=brandydaniells post=52461340][/quote]

Happy New Year... How are you..

I have been hearing a lot of prophecies from renowned men of God that this year is a one of blessings... what do you think?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Akalia(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2017
Fucking fictitious write up.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by xynerise: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2017
Caseless:
cooking gas seller!
Udele, how far? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by brandydaniells(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2017
Essentials1:

Happy New Year... How are you..

I have been hearing a lot of prophecies from renowned men of God that this year is a one of blessings... what do you think?

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by ceemed: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2017
How does someone check profile pics of contributors on this forum
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by LaJose78(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl, dnt b discouraged by d negative criticism, just go on wit ur story: either fiction or non fiction, i dont care, just continue wit d story dear, its interestin nd captivatin.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2017
We like story, don't summarise it, make it lengthy angry
curvyibogirl:

Thanks dear..... I'll update as soon as I get home from "new years outing". I noticed nairalanders don't like an "Epistle". I'll try to make it a summary. Hope you having a swell years beginning? Cheers
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Originalsly: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2017
logica:
Yes, many women do sit on their talent; literally speaking. tongue
Lol... bro... I'm talking about sitting on their talent... you're talking about sitting on their gift.... literally speaking!
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Essentials1(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=brandydaniells post=52461587][/quote]

HAhahah am telling you...

I believe your mouth will go wider if you even heard what Buhari proposed for middle class and average Nigerians..
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2017
Op If I slap you eh, you will come and finish this tori now now.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by blinks112: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by leofab(f): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2017
Story story
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by toprealman: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2017
Orikinla1:
OP. Good story.
You cannot tell an expensive Rolex at first sight.
Saying the man was wearing an expensive Rolex concelealed under the cuff of his shirt at first sight is ludicrous. grin

An oloshi that is on top her game can do the following:
1. Tell you the amount you bought your perfume, belt, shoe, Shirt and pant at first contact.
2. Tell you what you do for a living when you decide to take her out.
3. The most weird, tell you the area you live from your mobile.....
Do not doubt me till ask any top oloshi you know. You can start with your madame(I suggest you show her your comment and my response....just observe her).
If she feign ignorance( Oloshi suspected), brother this is just day 2 in the newly "disvirgined" year....make up your mind now.
Back to the matter on ground, if an oloshi can do all the aforementioned easily, spotting an original Rolex should be a walk in the park.....your madame should be laughing now(an oloshi confirmed!)
#1reflexion

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Abbycite(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2017
This is why Nairaland is my 2nd home.......no dull moments ever
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by hitsugaya: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2017
UNBELIEVABLE...d topic has already hit front page without the story being COMPLETE SMH
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Longcucumber(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Curvyibogirl i will to test that ur curvy tool.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by pmc01(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2017
Why was this directionless tale brought to the front page?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CHARLOE(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
LordaGuru:

grin Nigerians!!! What is with una and Virginity?! Immediately I saw the Title of this thread, I knew this thread would have the highest traffic for the day. "Virginity is not important, virginity is useless,..." yet see the massive number of folks currently viewing this thread. Even Seun, Lasticlala, etc don't want to be left behind, viewing with so much alacrity tongue grin grin grin Why do we like trying so hard to deny the conspicuously obvious! It shows that people that condemn virginity are self-deceiving hypocrites that are unconsciously envious of the Status they've lost and can NEVER regain. Everyone "prefers a new tear-rubber Car to a naija used 2nd hand, 3rd hand, 25th hand car". I'm glad GOD has given me my Desire, I finally found my wife-to-be, a virtuous Virgin; Yoruba lady with natural beautiful! tongue Watch out for our Marriage pre-wedding things, and wedding IV. wink You shall all be cordially invited. cheesy
Congrats! Contact us for ur Fabulous Wedding coverage: Digipix studio- 08030822276. www.digipix.com.ng www.digipixstudio..com

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by madenigga(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
So you did this to me after all i did for you?
Amaka, i met you with good intentions and you decide to pay me with evil and you came here to broadcast it, pray lemme not catch u.
You will pay for this angry

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
So you had to bring this incident to Nairaland? Kudos

You think I'm serious. Just like the poster above me
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by tens4real(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
madenigga:
So you did this to me after all i did for you?
Amaka, i met you with good intentions and you decide to pay me with evil and you came here to broadcast it, pray lemme not catch u.
You will pay for this angry
FOR YOUR MIND....
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
YoungRichRuler:

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
YoungRichRuler:

Do we have to beg you to finish your lie?

I'm enjoying the write up Curvyibogirl
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by femmycares(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
I'm running out of patience babe
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Abbycite(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:
well I am surprise ...how can a guy with such whatsapp group not have a password on his phone aside tat a lot of iphone users dont just leave their phone with no password..

nd the guy stayed long enough for u to go through his whatsapp group chat thought he was only going to get a drink for you aiit?? nd he stayed tat long??

u were brave enough to pick his phone nd even went straight to his whatsapp chat!! rii

why do I think this is a fiction ...nice write up tho

following!!

We all knew it's a fiction......we are just playing along

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by diogonwa(f): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
I don't understand,its not by force to open a thread na,curvy biko continue

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl). / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.