Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,648 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136359 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Hanendez(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Omagzee:
Please someone should summarize this story for the Gods cause right now.............
Do not take the name of the LORD in vain. Exodus 20:7

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by xynerise: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Caseless:
you're not serious. grin grin I dey fine. How family?
Family is good. Happy New year o cheesy
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Essentials1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
toprealman:
Lol.....you apparently have all the skills to win a Nobel prize in literature. What are you waiting for or are you just a technical advisor?

You believe the Noble Prize means something to those who Stive to engrave their names in the book of history..

Well, I believed you will all get my message someday
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Caseless: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl:

Madam, complete am. I don read episode 2 finish.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Caseless: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
xynerise:

Family is good. Happy New year o cheesy
good. Same to you.

Make I enjoy this virgin story. I need to give her an iPhone 7
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nna Mehn! .. Bia Curvy a beg come finish this thing nah. . nawa oh
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by studM(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ezionye:
Where Is d OP nah?

You should have waited till you wud be able to tell all d story at once nah

Which kind of suspense is this?

Anyway, nice write up

Do complete it
Hi
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Janetade86(f): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Cool one! Op please come and continue with this story abeg. I dey gbadun am.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by emmayayodeji(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hanendez:

Do not take the name of the LORD in vain. Exodus 20:7
fu*ck u and the lord

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Stark7: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Though it's pure fiction but you kept me engaged.
A girl like you would probably go to his gallery first.
And I hope you're not an old member with new ID (pardon my question) grin
Nice piece.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by degamemaster(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol shey you say you be new member for this forum and cum start Fine with this long epistle? Na you draw the wey dey bit you cos i can see derailers on the post. Btw if this is a true life story, you are too materialistic and a potential cheater. Continue deceiving yourself with fake beauty.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
luminouz:

Check my dp.....Ur sister will be grateful she met me bro! cheesy

U wanting to date every ibo gal but wen igbo guy dates ur gals u will get furius at it. Why?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
What's this kwanu?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by jmoore(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Essentials1:
i saw that DaySpringer complimented the Op writing skills although I wouldn't consider this story a good write up curvyibogirl...

I consider this story you are sharing as simply a life experience and not a short novel.. I consider it as something that was written the way it happened subtracting the laws of writing...

I wouldn't consider you having good writing skills because just anyone can do what you did if they can tell a story about romance and/or which what most Nigerians want to read...

But am in no way condemning you... am telling you that If want to consider writing ad a hobby, as an art ( that is as an expression of yourself) or on a professional level.. you should read further on this and produce a writing style which this story lacks and also implement the laws of writing...

There is a lot I want to type here but I will live you to ponder on this for now
am

am

What the fu** is am?

It is 'I am'.

Work on yourself first.

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Marketed and distributed by Amako investment limited
11, pound road Aba
23, ayodeji street idumota lagos
Obakasson plaza, ojo alaba lagos
22 ndideng usang iso road calabar.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Culin(f): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
jmoore:

am

am

am

am

It is 'I am'.

Work on yourself first.

Jeez! That hurts
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by xynerise: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Caseless:
good. Same to you.

Make I enjoy this virgin story. I need to give her an iPhone 7

Na your way! You don finally sell your papa land? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by GindoX(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Please where will I press to go to front page? [center][/center]
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Abbycite(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Essentials1:

I will start my class in writing styles and structure soon.. and its free...

From your response I can deduce that you don't know a lot about writing.. since you can differentiate simplistic writing from creative composure.. so there is no profit trying to draw a worthy perception from you.. since you read articles with a mediocre POV.

Also I am offering her curvyibogirl a way to improving her writing skills and get noticed like E.L James

Oh.....u taught E. L. James too? How come we av not heard of u b4? I always knew Nigeria is a great country.......pple come and see d guy that taught E. L. James how to write o

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
jmoore:

am

am

What the fu** is am?

It is 'I am'.

Work on yourself first.
on point bro. i was so pissed off with that guy. Talking about writing style yet failed simply grammar everyone that went to 2ndry school should know. Rather than enjoy the story he chose to kill it by discouraging the OP from continuing. Jealousy i call it.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by sod09(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Abbycite:

Oh.....u taught E. L. James too? How come we av not heard of u b4? I always knew Nigeria is a great country.......pple come and see d guy that taught E. L. James how to write o
grin grin grin
Dont expose d nigger na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by saintbillion(m): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
I phone without password! U even read the whatsapp messages, this story is arrange just like Nollywood movies[THAT MOMENT VAN VICKER WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH OMOTOLA, U KNW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NA. OMOTOLA HUSBAND MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN HIS CAR KEYS AND HE CATCH THEM LOL] that is why it has no update till now, or the Op lies no allow her to see new year? I see another Lia Muhammad with a curvybootyigbolish in nature.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by swazpedro(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Essentials1:

From your response I can deduce that you don't know a lot about writing.. since you can differentiate simplistic writing from creative composure.. so there is no profit trying to draw a worthy perception from you.. since you read articles with a mediocre POV.

Also I am offering her curvyibogirl a way to improving her writing skills and get noticed like E.L James

enyia dont u want to be like el james... u can train someone to be like him and u re not like him, you are a waste of knowledge

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by GindoX(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
saintbillion:
I phone without password! U even read the whatsapp messages, this story is arrange just like Nollywood movies that is why it has no update till now, or the Op lies no allow her to see new year? I see another Lia Muhammad with a curvybootyigbolish in nature.

Yeah, I too dey imagine how she take read the message on a passworded I phone 12 grin where is lasticatica
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by brandydaniells(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Essentials1:

HAhahah am telling you...

I believe your mouth will go wider if you even heard what Buhari proposed for middle class and average Nigerians..

go jor
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by yungryce: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Essentials1:

how about u start by punctuating ur responses or is this also not a write-up?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by TheMan001: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
So OP u r now feeeling like Chimamanda abi, welldone.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by GindoX(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
TheMan001:
[b][/b]Well, i wasn't the kind of girl that believed a girl
deserved an expensive gift simply because she
was curvy, fair or beautiful. I believed in
hardwork. A girl has to earn whatever she gets
from anyone, even family, let alone a stranger.
Before my mum bought me my first ever phone,
which was a techno F7 (May it's soul rest in
piece), i had to sit my ass off a chair, helping
her mark all her students answer scripts. She
taught English in a community secondary school
close to our house. My mum always told i and
my elder sister that when a girl has beauty
without brains, her private part suffers the
most, so she always encouraged us to deserve
any gift we were given by hardwork.
"What will i have to do for you to deserve such
an expensive gift?" I asked, half expecting him
to say I'll have to visit him at home.[b]Well, i wasn't the kind of girl that believed a girl
to say I'll have to visit him at home.[/b]Well, i wasn't the kind of girl that believed a girl
to say I'll have to visit him at home.

So OP u r now feeeling like Chimamanda abi, welldone.

So u copied all that just to write 2 write?

U need deliverance grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by saintbillion(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
GindoX:

Yeah, I too dey imagine how she take read the message on a passworded I phone 12 grin where is lasticatica
Hahaha. I notice one thing about Lalasticlala. Him like to push post about snakes, Tonto dike and cooked up stories like this to fp. Lala in Patience Jona voice. DarisgodO

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
@ curvyibogirl.. nice write up though. U hav skill
But if this is really a true life story.
Then count urself lucky... why would u hav to such dream and still decided to go on to vissit the man. Hmm God saved u o this would hav been a differewnt story.
Avoid Yoruba men oh... i dnt know what they see where igbo women dey. I kno some of them would be disturbin u with pms by now lol..

Thats how they keep disturbing me too offline and onlin. And most of them use juju to hyptonise gals for sex.
I have heard some stories abt this...my sister keep away from yoruba guys they aint even good for us.if u ar single look for igbo guy to hook up with..

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Glaxx(m): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl:

Being a Virgin comes natural, staying one doesn't come with medals but if you must know, Yes, i remain one, at least this minute and I'm not ashamed.
By wasting so much time, you're destroying the credibility you built up in the beginning. I believed it was a real life story. Now, I'm not quite sure. Please, real or not, please finish the story
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by dljbd1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:
@ curvyibogirl.. nice write up though. U hav skill
But if this is really a true life story.
Then count urself lucky... why would u hav to such dream and still decided to go on to vissit the man. Hmm God saved u o this would hav been a differewnt story.
Avoid Yoruba men oh... i dnt know what they see where igbo women dey. I kno some of them would be disturbin u with pms by now lol..

Thats how they keep disturbing me too offline and onlin. And most of them use juju to hyptonise gals for sex.
I have heard some stories abt this...my sister keep away from yoruba guys they aint even good for us.if u ar single look for igbo guy to hook up with..

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl). / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.