Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136353 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by ephi123(f): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:

U still didnt answer any of my question.

Because the questions were of no relevance. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Havilah93(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is 2017 and I don't want to curse anyone, but e be like say some people just want free curse sha.

Thunda faya all those people quoting the OP's posts just to make a silly comment.

The post is long itself already. Do you have to quote it? sad

Meanwhile, OP come and conclude your story. It's quite interesting. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Caseless: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
xynerise:

Na your way! You don finally sell your papa land? grin
No! Na him car I sell.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by ephi123(f): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
Can't you get it that Yorubas has offended Igbos more than other tribes in Nigeria? They don't know how to marry so we advice our women against marrying them. they love what's in the skirt and can use charm if need be. I love my people so no apologies. Thanks

Amazing people still reason like this in 2017. Good luck to you both. Not my business how you choose to conduct your life's affairs.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
ephi123:

Because the questions were of no relevance. Sorry.
Hmm ok then keep off my mention.
I just said my own mind.
U cant force me to think otherwise.
Goodbye! cool

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by DeeMain(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Essentials1:

Hahahaha... I know that you are one of those people who will never spend a Penny to buy the story if it were a novel being sold in the market...

You are easily the most annoying and tactless poster on this thread.

Teacher, don't teach me nonsense. It's called writing style for a reason. The key word is style. Style is subjective and personal. So what is the ultimate test for a style that works? The results, the raving fans, the people baying for more, which, as you can see, she has in abundance.

Are there areas she could still improve upon? Yes, who doesn't have one? Does she have a winning style? Absolutely! Are you a poor communicator? Yes, a bad proud one at that.

So shove your writing clinic where it truly belongs - your critical behind.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by enirock(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
embarassed :PThis is season one please give us season two...
I love d suspense
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
ephi123:

Amazing people still reason like this in 2017. Good luck to you both. Not my business how you choose to conduct your life's affairs.
Facts most times looks foolish. 2017 is a year we are trying to get it right among our haters too. I love my people.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by ephi123(f): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:

Hmm ok then keep off my mention.
I just said my own mind.
U cant force me to think otherwise.
Goodbye! cool

Obviously I can't undecided, your thoughts are your thoughts.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Fraih(f): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
...following.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by tonaydo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
i am bored already abeg. . .its not worth my time
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
ephi123:

Yea dearie byeee! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
ephi123:

You dey find trouble be that. lol grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:

Yea dearie byeee! smiley
She too like you sha. make una settle. cheesy
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Deapexboy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op ur story wan turn Inconclusive?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by abdulfirst(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sorry gentlemen n ladies, the story have ended... next season is coming out soon... watch out...
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by hAlexandro(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl:
WoW?
miss producer when are you concluding this script smiley
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
...we heard from reliable source that I phone 7 op got from mr k had been retrieved from her so she can no longer type until her mama could be able to organise her any cheap phone

Sorry guys for keeping you waiting...
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
She too like you sha. make una settle. cheesy
Hhaha obviously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl:
WoW?
lazing around waiting to read the final story. I've refreshed more than fifty times. where the hell are you? (copied from Trump)

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by ephi123(f): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:

Yea dearie byeee! smiley

Bye too! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by ephi123(f): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
You dey find trouble be that. lol grin

Which one be your own there tongue
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Safe
I don't doubt its safety joh. but after I come, what will nau happen? cox its cox of u I wanna relocate and change destination maybe I can locate my missing rib

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rita1982:
Mention me
can we go out? I like you
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by me69: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Smell like fake story to me. Too long to be real
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
ephi123:

Which one be your own there tongue
Two of una go make good friend. Try it.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Culin(f): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:

I don't doubt its safety joh. but after I come, what will nau happen? cox its cox of u I wanna relocate and change destination maybe I can locate my missing rib
let my boyfriend catch u first. You'll lose more ribs smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Standardcosting(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
carmag:

..are you feeling so special or entitled

..swerve jor..
Its funny how you don't get to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Babamide(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
All these naija girls that think their yansh is worth iPhone 7. Olosho that cannot respect the privacy of a stranger phone. Sha come and complete the season film u are writing

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kemmia(f): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Essentials1:
i saw that DaySpringer complimented the Op writing skills although I wouldn't consider this story a good write up curvyibogirl...

I consider this story you are sharing as simply a life experience and not a short novel.. I consider it as something that was written the way it happened subtracting the laws of writing...

I wouldn't consider you having good writing skills because just anyone can do what you did if they can tell a story about romance and/or which what most Nigerians want to read...

But am in no way condemning you... am telling you that If want to consider writing ad a hobby, as an art ( that is as an expression of yourself) or on a professional level.. you should read further on this and produce a writing style which this story lacks and also implement the laws of writing...

There is a lot I want to type here but I will live you to ponder on this for now

Hello sir! What's your idea of a short story? Where does stories emanate from? For all I know we have several types of experiences (real or unreal). What do you simply means by laws of writing, I guess you don't read a lot of novels, if not what type of writing skills does Amos Tutuola adopts, or made you can say his story is baseless and lacks laws of writing.

Have you not heard of writer's style? And please be popular first before you make others. Instead of criticising, what is bad for you makes another healthy. Why not commend her efforts, bros na 2017 we day ooo, bad belle is not allowed, if she wants to take writing as a career, I guess she knows what to do to be professionally good in it.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by fredoooooo: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Havilah93:
This is 2017 and I don't want to curse anyone, but e be like say some people just want free curse sha.

Thunda faya all those people quoting the OP's posts just to make a silly comment.

The post is long itself already. Do you have to quote it? sad

Meanwhile, OP come and conclude your story. It's quite interesting. smiley

A ki gbo buburu lenu abore , o se inu odun tuntun cheesy grin
Compliments bro, you just switch lane ...hope everything is fine ?.... stay blessed
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Precioussilas10: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Probably she has a bf but greed n self deception won't let her be contented.oloshos everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl). / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.