Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday (12788 Views)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Don't get tired yet, keep the epistles coming; they might help ease off your obsession for Airforce1. You asked for this attention and you must get it.
If you don't know what a 'mental degenerate' means, use your dictionary and see if it doesn't fit in the context I used it. I'm not your teacher. And I reiterate, you have an ass too strong and bony and for a lady; I don't need to see it to know, and I don't mind repeating it 100 times and over. Shebi it's a FREE FORUM? grin grin
And lastly, b1tch, none of your boyfriends can afford the kind of life I live. No jokes. cool

Yeah whatevs undecided

***Stretches and yawns***
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by GaggleNSwallow: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Yeah whatevs undecided

***Stretches and yawns***
Bony-ass b1tch! tongue
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Niqqaz fighting about a Airforce'1.... If you quote me, Amadioha go strike you with thunder 2nyt

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mayorkent(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
Niqqaz fighting about a Failed Musician.... If you quote me, Amadioha go strike you with thunder 2nyt
what are you
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
HDee:

Seriously! For real, whats her case?
She could've just ignored him.
sure sure but he aint have ta call her a slut undecided it was a misuse of the word anyway
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
mayorkent:
what are you
I will be your Nemesis if you quote me again.. Failed Offspring of a Street Beggar

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mayorkent(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
I will be your Nemesis if you quote me again.. Failed Offspring of a Street Beggar
lol,i pray you understand that insulting me, would not end your frustration.

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
mayorkent:
lol,i pray you understand that insulting me, would not end your frustration.
Dude, If you'd Possessed half the IQ required towrite Jamb and Pass, you'd have seen that I was absolutely joking with the "Amdioha " reference,, but you jumped in with both feet to defend ur Paymaster #Swine

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Mikylopez(f): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Name one big celeb without a car
vic o

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
SolomonBrown64... You promise us a new story b4 December runs out... What happened
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
vic o
Babe.. You look absolutely fvck-able .... Lets Bleep
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mayorkent(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
Dude, If you'd Possessed half the IQ required towrite Jamb and Pass, you'd have seen that I was absolutely joking with the "Amdioha " reference,, but you jumped in with both feet to defend ur Paymaster #Swine
ok sir,i rest my case,.from what you have typed so far,one would know how your brain is structured
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by ImDharay: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
And here is another thread meant for
pictures buh fighting has taken over...
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Mikylopez(f): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
Babe.. You look absolutely fvck-able .... Lets Bleep
grin i also av a dicck
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Shout out to all the niggurs I met there... and the BABES

Ya'all are the best.

Lifeofairforce1 Yo rock ma...

FTBoy.. grin cheesy... I dey here cheesy

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
summary of the whole crap is, he attended the beach party and he got stupid, its ok I've heard you

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by solomonbrown64: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
SolomonBrown64... You promise us a new story b4 December runs out... What happened

....Lol.....I thought I could but wasn't able to... It will be out this month though... no vex...
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
what an awesome way to start 2017 grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
grin i also av a dicck
WTF...... I don't believe It..!!! Picture or....
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
solomonbrown64:

....Lol.....I thought I could but wasn't able to... It will be out this month though... no vex...
Aii'.... Just give me a Mention when you start ,boss

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
grin i also av a dicck
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
mhisbliss:
what an awesome way to start 2017 grin
Stop making me feel like a Murderer joor.. He asked for it
What are you??
this question ^ ^.... Hw hv you been sef
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Oh no honey, you didn't say it right, you're supposed to say I'm an American from USA Texas South of America in North America.....so you can really drum your Americaness into his subconscious grin
Don't worry, now that mazi Trump is in power, I'll be seeing you in Onitsha very soon kiss
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
vic o

Vic O, who?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
Stop making me feel like a Murderer joor.. He asked for it this question ^ ^.... Hw hv you been sef
presh i thought you're a cool dude who preached peace everywhere, o thats herzern1 my bad, I'm ok, how are you
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
mhisbliss:
presh i thought you're a cool dude who preached peace everywhere, o thats herzern1 my bad, I'm ok, how are you
"People change"... MayorKent, i Didn't knw you were herzern ..let it go..... I'm good.. You'v been scarce in this section, did "they" finally pursue you??
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by phlamesG: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
It might be a bit hard 2 believe. So ok
Lol
Could we be friends?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
"People change"... MayorKent, i Didn't knw you were herzern ..let it go..... I'm good.. You'v been scarce in this section, did "they" finally pursue you??
hahahhahaaahhaha nobody fit pursue me o, i guess I'm not as free as i used to be, so busy now that i hardly come online, and it'll get worse once school resume, but you will always find me in literature section
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Mikylopez(f): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
pinshure of ma diick

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by coolestchris(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha nobody fit pursue me o, i guess I'm not as free as i used to be, so busy now that i hardly come online, and it'll get worse once school resume, but you will always find me in literature section
am officially unfollowing u,u have proven to be a nobody

3 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
coolestchris:
am officially unfollowing u,u have proven to be a nobody
count my followers dude, i wont notice your absence goodbye grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Mikylopez post=52491870][/quote]hahahhahaaahhaha you're one crazy ass lady cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / Lady Suddenly Displayed Madness And Exposing Her Curve In A Public / Oya Drop Any Funny Picture From Your Status Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.