Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday (12844 Views)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Celebs don't mistake another thing for being called celebs, well then you are a celeb but only if you did not lie or add lies to your post

I'm a Christian

And real christians don't lie.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2017
No Pictures? Next Please!!
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2017
No Pictures? Next Please!!
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Honestly, I don't give a fucck about you.
The feeling is very much mutual undecided
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

I'm a Christian

And real christians don't lie.

Neither do they party
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

The feeling is very much mutual undecided
Lol Whatevs
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Nah... I didnt go.... I would have gone if I was in Lagos... Atleast to go feed my eyes... I guess u didnt go too
Nah, at all.....
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Tafari1:
What's yiur problem with him?? You've been bitching around this thread since undecided

Hate is the reason
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
Happy new year to u too

Come and dash me money. embarassed

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2017
CorGier:

She's got you all moist, hasn't she. No need to get angry at me, we all saw the tension btw u two.

Ntooooooooooooor, them don lock door close windows
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by GaggleNSwallow: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

I don't dislike him oo, I just don't like his unnecessary show offs

Go through all his threads and see how vain he can get...
He opened a thread just to say what he won't tolerate from Nlders at the beach party,...like seriously?
So why go through his threads at all since you don't like his show offs? Does he force you to view and comment in his threads?

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

So why go through his threads at all since you don't like his show offs? Does he force you to view and comment in his threads?
Lol you a fan, yeah?? if I say the bolded makes you sound stupid now, it will seem like am insultive. But I don't wanna come off as rude, so I won't say that......

His thread on an PUBLIC FORUM, it is created to be viewed and commented on...
So if I view his thread and have one or two to say about the shii he spews, ama go right ahead and say it.......

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by ikombe: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Lol you a fan, yeah?? if I say the bolded makes you sound stupid now, it will seem like am insultive. But I don't wanna come off as rude, so I won't say that......

So if I view his thread and have one or two to say about the shii he spews, ama go right ahead and say it.......
Why will a beauty have such temper angry
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by ikombe: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz dem say na u snap pictures oya open thread na cry
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Giba(f): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Abeg upload pix lets see...I guess dat will motivate us to turn up 4 d nxt party
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by phlamesG: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
?im not exactly sure what u just said but im truly American
Lol really??
I don't believe u tho
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by GaggleNSwallow: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Nah! You go ahead and call me stupid. Don't mince words - just let that paranoid b1tch in you out.
Yes, it's a public forum and you're free to view and comment in whatever thread you like. But when you claim you don't like someone because he creates vain threads in a PUBLIC FORUM and still proceed to stalk and attack him in the same threads repeatedly, it makes you an obsessed internet slut!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by ikombe: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Nah! You go ahead and call me stupid. Don't mince words - just let that paranoid b1tch in you out.
Yes, it's a public forum and you're free to view and comment in whatever thread you like. But when you claim you don't like someone because he creates vain threads in a PUBLIC FORUM and still ahead to stalk and attack him in the same threads repeatedly, it makes you a jobless internet slut!
2 bottles of MOET for you joor angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Emodeee: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Nah, I dont think so

But even if it is, she still pretty

i hear you. who fine pass between you and her?cheesy. i wan cause trouble. be sincere.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by NegeduGrace(f): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Hey, calm down I know you so dying to see the photos.
I didn't take photos .. Vizkiz did.

So back to my story, I left my house around some minutes past 12 in the afternoon. The weather was cool and i was feeling myself.

I had with me Hennessy VSOP, Coca Cola pet bottle, a packet of Benson swift, a lighter , 27k in cash, my ATM and an Eva bottle water.

I didn't go with pinkjacket because It was my first time of going to Elegushi and I no sabi road.

On getting to Elegushi beach by taxi, I saw so many people... Beautiful people I meant .. I saw so many beautiful girls n their swim wears and they all got beautiful skin.

i saw mad shapes , big yansh, big breasts and not so big yansh and breasts.. If no be sey Na party I dey come I for take off clothes follow them swim because Dem too fine and Dem ready to mingle with a living legend like me so I left.

on getting to the party venue, I saw people but not sure if they were nairalanders so i called Adewunmi opemipo, as you all know he's one of the organizers and i described to him were I was but I didn't tell him I be Airforce1 Lol...
dude walked up to me , and asked for my nairaland moniker so i whispered to his ears AIRFORCE1.

dude was like WOW! We hugged I guess at that moment he felt like he had seen Drake you know that feelings. cheesy cheesy

Dude took me up stage and was like "Hello Everyone guess who we have here.. AIRFORCE1. Our nairaland celeb"

Everyone at the party that heard about my presence was filled with so much joy.
I felt sooo loved..
Although I was a little bit shy but my Hennessy took Tha shyness off my face.. Lol

I noticed girls plenty pass guys at the party and this girls fine.

I met roseelineluv for the first time and I fell in love.
she's beautiful and she seems to me like a Nice girl.

She's so young and got a glowing beautiful skin colour.
Honestly, I would love to meet you again Roselyn.

I met Negedugrace .. She's beautiful.
she.
she's light skinned.
well she tried to talk about some of my comments on nairaland but I had to swiftly change the topic because I came to party and not to talk about Nairaland. smiley

girls plenty Wey i meet Wey i no ask for Dem monikers and we all acted like we've known each other for long.

I liked the maturity we all displayed at the party.

I'm sure people's perspective about me go don change now.

hugged everyone I met at the venue.
we ate and drank together.

Vizkiz and him girlfriend tho. Lol
Dem just dey form Romeo and Juliet for the party and its all good.

I enjoyed the Barbecue..
I liked everything about the party.
it was cool .. We were about 40 something in number.
and i like it like that No crowd.
No bullshit.

Nairalanders are good dancers I'm happy everything went well.

Mynd.44 no show I for ask am many questions. cheesy cheesy

u no get chill @all,see as u re just hyping yourself..mai just zip my mouth
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Yes, it's a public forum and you're free to view and comment in whatever thread you like. But when you claim you don't like someone because he creates vain threads in a PUBLIC FORUM and still proceed to stalk and attack him in the same threads repeatedly, it makes you an obsessed internet slut!
Lol, now am obsessed?? I comment firsthand on the silly old ass thread cos this is def my first time of commenting on any of his silly threads and all of a sudden, am obsessed and a stalker too? haha, like his thread isn't all over the place for even the blind to see......I usually just ignore him but nah, not today, nobody gives a fvck about whats happen to him, so I ain't sitting this one out

Lol +internet slut grin, he must have told you how I always asslick him on all other threads and how i pm him every now and then begging him to give me attention abi?
Oh fanboy, u give ur boss way too much credit or maybe u re really just plain stupid!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Emodeee:

i hear you. who fine pass between you and her?cheesy. i wan cause trouble. be sincere.
Lol I don't know abeg

Pick one yourself
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Nah, at all.....

Ehyah... Is alright
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Emodeee: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Lol I don't know abeg

Pick one yourself

you know say if me i pick one now, na another trouble be that. i choose you bothcheesy. how would you look if you were on a low cut?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Emodeee:

you know say if me i pick one now, na another trouble be that. i choose you bothcheesy. how would you look of you were on a low cut?
UGLY lipsrsealed

I ain't kidding undecided
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by GaggleNSwallow: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, now am obsessed?? I comment firsthand on the silly old ass thread cos this is def my first time of commenting on any of his silly threads and all of a sudden, am obsessed, ha.......I usually just ignore him but nah, not today, nobody gives a fvck about whats happen to him, so I ain't sitting this one out

^ ^ ^ Exactly why I think you are an obsessed internet slut! Jealous biatch, Airforce1 should have made the thread to discuss about your fake wig and used sanitary pad instead. grin cheesy

Oh fanboy, u give ur boss way too much credit or maybe u re really just plain stupid!
Yes, I'm a fan. You're not even qualified to give him a lapdance. Bony-ass b1tch.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by jakandeola(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, now am obsessed?? I comment firsthand on the silly old ass thread cos this is def my first time of commenting on any of his silly threads and all of a sudden, am obsessed, ha.......I usually just ignore him but nah, not today, nobody gives a fvck about whats happen to him, so I ain't sitting this one out

Lol +internet slut grin, he must have told you how I always asslick him on all other threads and how i pm him every now and then begging him to give me attention abi?
dis a New year we go rubbish u girls dat think dat all shd kiss ur feet I read d chat u Neva went to the party and hav no point just shot up. cursing a guy cos he neva notice u is ur kind dat send pm to a guy.cheap thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Emodeee: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

UGLY lipsrsealed

I ain't kidding undecided

cheesy. sheee you plait hair when you dey secondary school ni? if you were beautiful then, obviously, you would be beautiful now.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by GaggleNSwallow: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
jakandeola:
dis a New year we go rubbish u girls dat think dat all shd kiss ur feet I read d chat u Neva went to the party and hav no point just shot up. cursing a guy cos he neva notice u is ur kind dat send pm to a guy.cheap thing
She's jealous because Airforce1 refused to reply her PMs. cheesy

We don't do bones, biatch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

^ ^ ^ Exactly why I think you are an obsessed internet slut! Jealous biatch, should have made the thread to discuss about your fake wig and used sanitary pad instead. grin cheesy

Yes, I'm a fan. You're not even qualified to give him a lapdance. Bony-ass b1tch.

The Highlighted cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by jakandeola(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

She's jealous because Airforce1 refused to reply her PMs. cheesy

We don't do bones, biatch!
is true. if u neva like someone why post on his blog becos u know he will see wat u post.most want to be notice for no rizon. wat her bussiness if he put useless blog later they call admin wen you insult dem.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

^ ^ ^ Exactly why I think you are an obsessed internet slut! Jealous biatch, Airforce1 should have made the thread to discuss about your fake wig and used sanitary pad instead. grin cheesy

Hahaha! cheesy my God, how did u know I am jealous?? Sincerely, Y shouldn't I be jealous? Who wouldn't want to be like your almighty airforce? Infact, I would think my jealousy is choking you already undecided .......pls, don't tell me the females around you keep their used sanitary pads, no no no way, don't do that, nah.....it is really bad for their health and for you all around them, am serious here, no jokes.....I thought everyone knows this, btw
Funny how you know a fake wig, your gf is always wearing? Or from the one you buy her Everytime?......

Now, Why would I wanna give some egotistical self acclaimed psychic a lap dance? Lol, I really envy the girls who are qualified to give him a lap dance.......

Did u not get the part where I said I av bin begging him for attention,? Lol....maybe now that you have mentioned it, it will speed things up undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This Lady's Breast Practicing Social Distancing? / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.