Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday (12874 Views)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
phlamesG:

Lol
Could we be friends?
no you couldn't be friends cheesy
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Mikylopez(f): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha you're one crazy ass lady cool
grin

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by phlamesG: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
mhisbliss:
no you couldn't be friends cheesy
Lol
E concern u? tongue
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
phlamesG:

Lol
E concern u? tongue
no only the couldn't part tongue
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by phlamesG: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
mhisbliss:
no only the couldn't part tongue
Pls correct me then
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
phlamesG:

Pls correct me then
grin why would i, I'm enjoying it
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by phlamesG: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
mhisbliss:
grin why would i, I'm enjoying it
Enjoying what
Idg lipsrsealed
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
phlamesG:

Enjoying what
Idg lipsrsealed
the couldn't part of your post grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Funjosh(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
tongue
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by oldfoolnigger(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
...while y'all waiting for pixs... Am waiting for antispexish
I swear,ur mind dey there joor

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
sad still no pictures ...
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
And that was how dey hijacked the thread
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by HDee(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
sure sure but he aint have ta call her a slut undecided it was a misuse of the word anyway

Agreed! She also called him worse.
So it's balanced.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by pmc01(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
no,American. lipsrsealed

How many accounts do you have puffy?

grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Unique23(f): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dis picture of beach something M seeing efriwer, ayam nt understanding again o
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha nobody fit pursue me o, i guess I'm not as free as i used to be, so busy now that i hardly come online, and it'll get worse once school resume, but you will always find me in literature section
LOL... Aii' then
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
pinshure of ma diick
you're mad,ma
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by mhisbliss(f): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
LOL... Aii' then
smiley
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
pmc01:

How many accounts do you have puffy?

grin
Who u?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
HDee:

Agreed! She also called him worse.
So it's balanced.
undecidedhe started the name callin' doh,she was just retaliating
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
phlamesG:

Lol
Could we be friends?
wink
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Mikylopez(f): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
you're mad,ma
lmao .. ow u doing
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Souljaboi1: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
dingbang:
There are four gospel accounts of the life of Christ and they are not the same, so someone else who attended the parry should narrate their personal experience with respect to the get together

Are you by any means saying Oga AirPower lied ? grin grin grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
phlamesG:

Lol
Could we be friends?
i guess so
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by phlamesG: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
i guess so

Ok dear

Follow back
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
lmao .. ow u doing
Been Good. You??
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Mikylopez(f): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presh9OO:
Been Good. You??
im fine...u balling tight yeah?? have a wonderful night rest
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
im fine...u balling tight yeah?? have a wonderful night rest
going to bed so soon
Wait..
Don't tell me that ur mom told you to go to bed at exactly 10:30pm, huh
btw.. Ur name's Precious?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by pmc01(m): 1:59am On Jan 04, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
Who u?

Never mind sis.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Sunnypar(m): 2:10am On Jan 04, 2017
grin
Gladiator1:
Heard from a reliable source who attended d party that Airforce1 is gradually turning insane. I guess it's frustration from his failed musical career. I don't blame him
little wonder he puff since it rough lol
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 5:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Sunnypar:
grin little wonder he puff since it rough lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy mtcheww
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Mikylopez(f): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Presh9OO:
going to bed so soon
Wait..
Don't tell me that ur mom told you to go to bed at exactly 10:30pm, huh
btw.. Ur name's Precious?
lolz yhhh dad asked me to go bed before 11p. m. lately i haven't been eating well. ......yh my name is precious ....Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! / What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? / He Went Down On Me For The First Time...what Does It Mean???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.