Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday (12807 Views)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by jakandeola(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha.. Medunah come see ur guy oooo.. Na una dey call am celeb... Chei...
a girl dat wear okirika top is talking
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
jakandeola:
dis a New year we go rubbish u girls dat think dat all shd kiss ur feet I read d chat u Neva went to the party and hav no point just shot up. cursing a guy cos he neva notice u is ur kind dat send pm to a guy.cheap thing
Did u type English language right there??
Cos you are hurting my eyes

2 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Nah! You go ahead and call me stupid. Don't mince words - just let that paranoid b1tch in you out.
Yes, it's a public forum and you're free to view and comment in whatever thread you like. But when you claim you don't like someone because he creates vain threads in a PUBLIC FORUM and still proceed to stalk and attack him in the same threads repeatedly, it makes you an obsessed internet slut!
undecided undecided undecidedobsessed maybe but a slut?? Fo real doh?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2017
phlamesG:

Lol really??
I don't believe u tho
It might be a bit hard 2 believe. So ok
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Iyaf dash u finish is u dat dinno collect it undecided...abi make u sef dash me money
LastMumu:

Come and dash me money. embarassed
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2017
Emodeee:

cheesy. sheee you plait hair when you dey secondary school ni? if you were beautiful then, obviously, you would be beautiful now.
I used to plait my hair in sec school actually......

I did cut my hair once but twas Anita Baker sorta iish
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by jakandeola(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Did u type English language right there??
Cos you are hurting my eyes
ask ur mummy
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Smellymouth: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2017
"..Your life is a movie. You are the main character. You say your scripts and act to your lines..Of course you do your lines in each scene. There is a hidden camera and a director who you can ask for help anytime up above.."

==>Diana Rose Morcilla..

LifeofAirforce1, live your life bruh..

3 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Danfuster(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

Celeb celeb... I dey hail ooo.. I heard atleast 2 cars were in the party.. Hope urs was part of them grin

There was at least 10 cars at the party, only 3 drove to the beach side, the rest parked outside to avoid that crazy exit traffic.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Smellymouth:
"..Your life is a movie. You are the main character. You say your scripts and act to your lines..Of course you do your lines in each scene. There is a hidden camera and a director who you can ask for help anytime up above.."

==>Diana Rose Morcilla..

LifeofAirforce1, live your life bruh..
grin grin

medunah is just one of my many haters.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by zicoraads: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
grin grin

medunah is just one of my many haters.
More like admirers wink

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by naija1stpikin: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

I have cut my hair once but twas Anita BeckerBaker sorta iish
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2017
naija1stpikin:

Corrected, tnx smiley
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2017
zicoraads:

More like admirers wink
God bless your imaginative soul smiley
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Emodeee: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

I have cut my hair once but twas Anita Becker sorta iish

abi make you try agbani darego type of haircheesy.

well, plaiting of hair adds to the beauty of a lady. i now see those girls that used to be on a low cut while we were in secondary school, they now plait their hair, they look more gorgeous.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by naija1stpikin: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Corrected, tnx smiley
kiss
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by zicoraads: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

God bless your imaginative soul smiley
Amen sister, amen grin tongue
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by GaggleNSwallow: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

[s]Hahaha! cheesy my God, how did u know I am jealous?? Sincerely, Y shouldn't I be jealous? Who wouldn't want to be like your almighty airforce? Infact, I would think my jealousy is choking you already undecided .......pls, don't tell me the females around you keep their used sanitary pads, no no no way, don't do that, nah.....it is really bad for their health and for you all around them, am serious here, no jokes.....I thought everyone knows this, btw
Funny how you know a fake wig, your gf is always wearing? Or from the one you buy her Everytime?......[/s]
Blabbering of an obsessed, mental degenerate. Look up your menstrual time table and swallow your capsule because you're not making any sense.

Now, Why would I wanna give some egotistical self acclaimed psychic a lap dance? Lol, I really envy the girls who are qualified to give him a lap dance.......

Did u not get the part where I said I av bin begging him for attention,? Lol....maybe now that you have mentioned it, it will speed things up undecided
Lapdance with that bony ass? You want to damage his groins?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2017
Danfuster:

There was at least 10 cars at the party, only 3 drove to the beach side, the rest parked outside to avoid that crazy exit traffic.

OK sir.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2017
jakandeola:
a girl dat wear okirika top is talking

I didnt even reply someone who said something better..... cool

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by CplusJason: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2017
And the two cheap autistic sales girls we have in this thread will open their mouth to ask God for a good responsible husband.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by princedmiayer(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

bae na anita baker or rita baker? undecided
Medunah:

bae na anita baker or rita baker?
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by ichommy(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2017
Chicent:
Next!
grin
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Blabbering of an obsessed, mental degenerate. Look up your menstrual time table and swallow your capsule because you're not making any sense.

Lapdance with that bony ass? You want to damage his groins?
*Yawns** lame, very lame

Ok dude, I was having fun before but now you just getting boring with your lame comebacks......
All you have talked about is how I have bin an obsessed slut and now am a mental degenerate, which you obviously don't know in what context to use those words....

So you don't even worth replying no more....nah, at all

I hope my bony ass is not giving you health issues cos that's all you seem to av talked about, cos if it is?? You are gonna be having those issues for a very long long time....

Oh and remember to get a life
One worth living

1 Like

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Medunah: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Princess4ng:

I didnt even reply someone who said something better..... cool
Are u minding that one?? Let it not just look as if he didn't join mouth
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by LifeofAirforce1: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2017
No mind her
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by HDee(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, now am obsessed?? I comment firsthand on the silly old ass thread cos this is def my first time of commenting on any of his silly threads and all of a sudden, am obsessed and a stalker too? haha, like his thread isn't all over the place for even the blind to see......I usually just ignore him but nah, not today, nobody gives a fvck about whats happen to him, so I ain't sitting this one out

Lol +internet slut grin, he must have told you how I always asslick him on all other threads and how i pm him every now and then begging him to give me attention abi?
Oh fanboy, u give ur boss way too much credit or maybe u re really just plain stupid!

What is your problem self? Is it now a crime for someone to hype himself?
Abi, is there another reason why you're so pained that you're not telling us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by HDee(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Nah! You go ahead and call me stupid. Don't mince words - just let that paranoid b1tch in you out.
Yes, it's a public forum and you're free to view and comment in whatever thread you like. But when you claim you don't like someone because he creates vain threads in a PUBLIC FORUM and still proceed to stalk and attack him in the same threads repeatedly, it makes you an obsessed internet slut!

Lol! Abeg help me tell her o.. cheesy
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by HDee(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
undecided undecided undecidedobsessed maybe but a slut?? Fo real doh?

Seriously! For real, whats her case?
She could've just ignored him.
Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by GaggleNSwallow: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

*Yawns** lame, very lame

Ok dude, I was having fun before but now you just getting boring with your lame comebacks......
All you have talked about is how I have bin an obsessed slut and now am a mental degenerate, which you obviously don't know in what context to use those words....

So you don't even worth replying no more....nah, at all

I hope my bony ass is not giving you health issues cos that's all you seem to av talked about, cos if it is?? You are gonna be having those issues for a very long long time....

Oh and remember to get a life
One worth living

Don't get tired yet, keep the epistles coming; they might help ease off your obsession for Airforce1. You asked for this attention and you must get it.
If you don't know what a 'mental degenerate' means, use your dictionary and see if it doesn't fit in the context I used it. I'm not your teacher. And I reiterate, you have an ass too strong and bony and for a lady; I don't need to see it to know, and I don't mind repeating it 100 times and over. Shebi it's a FREE FORUM? grin grin
And lastly, b1tch, none of your boyfriends can afford the kind of life I live. No jokes. cool

2 Likes

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by GaggleNSwallow: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
HDee:

Lol! Abeg help me tell her o.. cheesy
LOL! She's disgusting. You don't like someone and you won't stop stalking him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday by Princess4ng(f): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Medunah:

Are u minding that one?? Let it not just look as if he didn't join mouth

Lol.... Me no geh him time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Doing These? / How To Last 8 Rounds Without Drinkin Water & Still Strong Like Bull! / What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.