Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (44133 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by maysimsimple(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Billiondoe post=52498739]
You cldt keep your wife so you should not be giving advise on marital issues, with all due respect..A man who drives his dad's car has no business in the council of men who own bicycles...[/q

Hello ma'am,
Says who? The man sitting with his ass?
I guess u have checked my profile. Are u married? U have no idea what I went Thru in my marriage, it's clock 5 years in Dec. Sis, u Dont know me n u Dont know my story. What the of is going thru is what I went thru also. When It comes to loving, Romeo na my boy. Believe me or not, the relationship will get violent soon.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by kaboninc(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:

You have intentionally refused to see the good testimonies on this thread and learn from them, but go about quoting the bad ones.
Why do people revel in bad news like this?

"You don't know women"...do we know men?
Humans generally are bound to change. When you live with someone in same house, you'll notice new things, good and bad!

With the way you only notice troubled marriages, I hope you don't end in one.

Hmmmm....you could have asked me about the second part..."you don't know men"

Anyway, in as much as I notice troubled marriages which is saddening, I also notice good marriages and can refer you to one. Besides, how many people bring tales of their good marriage here? Or you want to be the first?

Or maybe we both would end up together in a troubled marriage.

Bhet, I did acknowledge the good testimonies from members here and ironically, my post you mentioned was a post I used in referring to one.

Na wa ohhh
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by DonaTee(f): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

I really love to learn from married folks but I would like to understand what you mean by this.

I read where d op said he earns more than his wife.
so she has a salary. She can take money from there to make her hair, buy undies, buy sanitary needs.
but naturally women do buy house stuff from her money. For instance if she needs fruits she should buy for herself n pple at home not waiting for the man to come to buy simple stuffs like dat.

That doesn't mean she shouldn't have savings. For use when d man is in a tight corner or incase of emergencies

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Genea(f): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
steppins:

Way to go! Advertising isn't such a bad idea. grin
lol, I wasn't smiley
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by maysimsimple(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=DeeTus post=52500504]Your case is totally different. You had no money. cheesy cheesy[/quot

Says who, the man sitting with his ass?? I pretended that I was broke. Did u know she is trying to get thru to Me now. Since we started dating in 2007, I always make sure her birthday is marked with pomps n peagentry. But, last year I told her we're not going thru that route. Before I can say cheese! She was gone... Dont know if u re Mr or Mrs. I have money, Dont be deceive. Ask d of more questions, I bet he will tell u d trauma he is going thru. Talking from experience. In 20110. I spent 190k for just 4 hrs on her birthday.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Genea(f): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
jeyselassie:
you better start trying to understand and relate fast.
naaaa, I don't need it
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Genea(f): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by DonaTee(f): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
kaboninc:

I have hope ohhh

There is hope lol.
Jus be real and blunt in ur dealings with ur partner to avoid misconceptions. .....but also be conscientious n generous when u can.
never loose ur common sense.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by DonaTee(f): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=maysimsimple post=52501041][/quote]

grin 190k. I sabi spend money ooooo but if na me na for my account dat money go cool till I knw what to do with it.
instagram n show off no gree girls get better sense

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by maysimsimple(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=FortuneTeller post=52499813]

Your wife left you because you were unable to provide for the family. I believe the op is able to provide, but he just wants advice on cutting back to plan for their future.[/quot

I LOL reading ur comment, u call urself fortune teller, but couldn't see anything miss. Couldn't provide, a joke out of the blues.. U Dont know me, u have no idea how and what I did. I paid her school fee FYI. I opened a boutique for her. D list is endless, all d money from d boutique only God knows where d money went to. Drive him crazy, ask d of d trauma he is going thru. Exactly what I went Thru in d process of trying to correct d deficiency, she taught I Dont love her again. Bcoz d fund seize getting to her hand. I have a first-hand experience Mrs........
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by steppins: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
lol, I wasn't smiley
It doesn't matter, even if you were. I'm single too...It's no biggie.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by maysimsimple(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=DonaTee post=52501140]

grin 190k. I sabi spend money ooooo but if na me na for my account dat money go cool till I knw what to do with it.
instagram n show off no gree girls get better sense[/quot

Yes dear, u see what I'm saying. It's a best kept secret. That's just 2010 n we be dating since 2007. We got married in 2011, all the years she must mark it. I only stopped last year n all hell was let loose. She has trying to get thru to me for d past 5 months, but, she is a goner..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Genea(f): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
steppins:

It doesn't matter, even if you were. I'm single too...It's no biggie.
lop, no wahala will keep dah in mind
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by shehuolayinka(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Here to learn.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by HarveySpecter1: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
DonaTee:

I read where d op said he earns more than his wife.
so she has a salary. She can take money from there to make her hair, buy undies, buy sanitary needs.
but naturally women do buy house stuff from her money. For instance if she needs fruits she should buy for herself n pple at home not waiting for the man to come to buy simple stuffs like dat.

That doesn't mean she shouldn't have savings. For use when d man is in a tight corner or incase of emergencies

Initially, I thought you were advising the OP to allow her keep her salary for her own upkeep and hair.

In order to avoid trouble in the home, I think there should be fixed items that each partner should be responsible for. I strongly believe that women should contribute substantially to the home. They should also develop some sense of responsibility. Their salary shouldn't be for them only

. Conditions could change at anytime.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
You are the overcomer so overcome your problems abeg. there's this saying that as you lay your bed, you lie on it. You set the pace during courtship so it's up to you to maintain that pace.
Ur scam lie is a good way to begin, do more on that and get her believe you are almost bankrupt, .make a financial review so that her salary goes into servicing some domestic expenses too.
She'll learn by experience.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=maysimsimple post=52501041][/quote]Lol. What a drama! It's a lot better now!! cheesy

The primary reason I refused to date any of my sister's friends is because they always think I have money. cheesy

Why won't I run from them? cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by maysimsimple(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=DeeTus post=52501476]Lol. What a drama! It's a lot better now!! cheesy

The primary reason I refused to date any of my sister's friends is because they always think I have money. cheesy

Why won't I run from them? cheesy[/quo

Bros, try ask d op, how exactly is he feeling about the issue... Your guess is good as mine...
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=maysimsimple post=52501626][/quote]Ask him? Hahahahaha. Why don't you ask him by yourself? OP is angry. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by maysimsimple(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
DeeTus:
Ask him? Hahahahaha. Why don't you ask him by yourself? OP is angry. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He's more than angry I swear, If I was not an easygoing guy like the op. He need to keep his anger in check..
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Donpoker9(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Genea(f): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Donpoker9:

grin grin
smh tongue
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by LordIsaac(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
The mentality is ingrained in her. Thus, it cannot be wished away. The doctrine of moderation is alien to her...and from all indication, she is wordly...and worldliness is enmity with God as Scripture puts it. She really needs to review her conversion experience. If your church is a "prosperity and abundance" centred one, you need to change to another where they preach the complete Bible. Only Christ can change her. Start praying, else, you may as well kiss your marriage goodbye. As, from experience, whatever you started with with a woman, you must continue for the union to continue...any contrary thing will be resisted vehemently. Don't ever forget that if you are still single!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Donpoker9(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
smh tongue

sad angry sad angry

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by DonaTee(f): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Initially, I thought you were advising the OP to allow her keep her salary for her own upkeep and hair.

In order to avoid trouble in the home, I think there should be fixed items that each partner should be responsible for. I strongly believe that women should contribute substantially to the home. They should also develop some sense of responsibility. Their salary shouldn't be for them only

. Conditions could change at anytime.

well every1 has deir own beliefs n ways of implementing dem.
also it should b a method dey can implement on d long run.
So d op n pple reading will choose n test that which he's comfortable with.

If I tell u d method dat works for me in my home u ll be surprised. Same way im shocked some days when my hubby tell me some of d discussions his friends have about how dey manage finances in their homes.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Tvegas(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Poster i dont expect all these narrative from a man when you should have been more decisive.

There is a vitamin N that works for every marriage. Simply say NO when you think she wants you to spend beyond your means. Better still you can advise her to spend her own money on some of these things if they are critical to her. God made you the head for a reason .

Her age is also important the younger they are the more excessive and impressionable they may be. If this is the case she will need time to mature.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
maysimsimple:
I LOL reading ur comment, u call urself fortune teller, but couldn't see anything miss. Couldn't provide, a joke out of the blues.. U Dont know me, u have no idea how and what I did. I paid her school fee FYI. I opened a boutique for her. D list is endless, all d money from d boutique only God knows where d money went to. Drive him crazy, ask d of d trauma he is going thru. Exactly what I went Thru in d process of trying to correct d deficiency, she taught I Dont love her again. Bcoz d fund seize getting to her hand. I have a first-hand experience Mrs........

You are right. I don't know you. But you know yourself.

maysimsimple:

Nice questions u asked. Will answer ur questions one after the other. She left because I was broke, just following all the women on here bcoz I believe I never got the chance to study women temperament b4 n I need to see ur reasoning ways now. I have learnt one or 2 things on here. I never cheated on her. While even courting I never double dated. I respect every women young or old. Always make sure she is comfortable, Iost myself in d process o! Doing that. Their is no crime in flirting dear. Don't hesitate to ask me more questions if u have..
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
maysimsimple:

He's more than angry I swear, If I was not an easygoing guy like the op. He need to keep his anger in check..
Lol. Women love money. I could recall one of my friends called me and then asked me to please join him because he had two girls.

I got there and ordered some nice stuffs including wine and kept the other one busy. She was laughing at my joke and was also looking deeply into my eyes. But later became a little bit disappointed because I didn't ask for her digits. The next day, my phone rang and it was her.

When you go out with some girls, if you do not ask for digits, they'll respect you more and getting any becomes so easy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by mormoney8585: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
YOLOHOMMIE:
if she's driving you crazy, den put your seat belt on (period) undecided
u b lil wayne baa?
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by maysimsimple(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=FortuneTeller post=52502322]

You are right. I don't know you. But you know yourself.

[/quo

Yes miss, at d bolded. That's what I made it look like. I can't stop thanking God I did that, n He showed me her true colour. I changed my line, she tried getting thru to me after 5 months, but couldn't, she call a friend of mine to know if she can get thru to me. This said friend of mine asked her did u regret packing out of ur matrimonial home for no just cause, yes I regretted it was her response. So y did u pack out? Her answer will shock u..... She answered I want to use her do Ogun owo. Do u understand Yoruba?
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
sissy of an op, no b u dey give am money wey she dey use buy expensive stuffs? lock out the cash and the expenses on luxury items will reduce. op u gotta stand ur ground, ur woman must respect ur decisions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.