Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party (18605 Views)

She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Chei, I bin think say Pablo na gay now tongue
Gay bawo? shocked no vex me. grin
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Genea(f): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
ORIJIN201:
Pls no fighting here I only opened this thread to have fun. cool
pls tell the amebo ooo smiley
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by MackBrooklyn: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:
Gay bawo? shocked no vex me. grin
cheesy grin

Lol... Make Pablo hand over everything to me now cheesy
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by LordOfNaira: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
pot calling kettle black.. Person wey I dey refer to don answer me oooo.... Biko waka commot angry

You shouldn't have insulted that guy. Now, I have the mind to lock you up.
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
misspicy:

You sef see them abi grin.....

I had to hide behind my date so they won't see me cheesy
Yeah saw them. Anyway I knew d beach party will be a flop, so no surprises there. Imagine, no guy among them even have a bicycle talkless of motorcycle. The guys were looking so hungry and unkempt while the very few girls that came were ........ hmmmm, make I no talk sha undecided

12 Likes

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol... Make Pablo hand over everything to me now cheesy
Impossible! cheesy
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by MackBrooklyn: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:
Impossible! cheesy
cheesy grin

Make me sef dig crude oil small now cheesy
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by ORIJIN201(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
elmagnifo:
Yeah saw them. Anyway I knew d beach party will be a flop, so no surprises there. Imagine, no guy among them even have a bicycle talkless of motorcycle. The guys were looking so hungry and unkempt while the very few girls that came were ........ hmmmm, make I no talk sha undecided
No use laugh kill me grin

7 Likes

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Genea(f): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

You shouldn't have insulted that guy. Now, I have the mind to lock you up.
aaaahn aaaahn, its playful yab na... Someone cannot play again ni?
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by LordOfNaira: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
aaaahn aaaahn, its playful yab na... Someone cannot play again ni?

Alright!!!
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Genea(f): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Alright!!!
smiley smiley
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by LordOfNaira: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
smiley smiley
Did you attend the beach party?
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Genea(f): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

yelzzzzzzz cheesy
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by CplusJason: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
pot calling kettle black.. Person wey I dey refer to don answer me oooo.... Biko waka commot angry
Coming from one of the cheap succubus from the league of morons? I'm not suprised. Just encrust that fragmentary face outta my way.

5 Likes

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by LordOfNaira: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
yelzzzzzzz cheesy
Really? I was there too but with my crew!!! I saw the Nairalanders...
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Genea(f): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Really? I was there too but with my crew!!! I saw the Nairalanders...
others missed o
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Genea(f): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
CplusJason:
Coming from one of the cheap succubus from the league of morons? I'm not suprised. Just encrust that fragmentary face outta my way.
r u jealous?? I cud put in a word for you, if u wanna join tongue
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by LordOfNaira: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
others missed o
Now, don't lie to me. You were not there.
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by GoggleB(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Them don remove the topic showing authentic pictures..

But I saw one pot belly or pregnant babe like DAT.
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by KiigMaxi: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why deleting the threads na
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by GoggleB(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

LordOfTheRings
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by GoggleB(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Stretchi:
Why deleting the threads na
I have abt two pictures already.
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by CplusJason: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
r u jealous?? I cud put in a word for you, if u wanna join tongue
Lol, what a funny little dolt.

grin
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by LordOfNaira: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
GoggleB:

LordOfTheRings

Any name besides Lord of Nairaland and Lord of the Cyberspace is an insult to a god like me.
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by ImDharay: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mehn, beach party has suffered
for una hands. Threads upon thread.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
GoggleB:

I have abt two pictures already.
lol upload na
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by GoggleB(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
elmagnifo:
Its not a must they come with ride.
But they shud at least look good not tattered like the way u described they look.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by GoggleB(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Any name besides Lord of Nairaland and Lord of the Cyberspace is an insult to a god like me.
Hack Nairaland na. Let's see the moves you've got.
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by IamLEGEND1: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
ALL AUTHENTIC NL beach party photos for sale.
#100 naira per copy.
PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW!

4 Likes

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Genea(f): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, what a funny little dolt.

grin
hahahahaha funny?? Bruh u need a hard reset anyways u type ain't needed, run along now... Bye
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Genea(f): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Now, don't lie to me. You were not there.
lolzzzzzz u just didn't notice me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.