Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? (3043 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by ORIJIN201(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
jmoore:

Why are you discriminating? Do you know how many religion we have in this world? undecided
lol stop deviating grin who did i discriminate? grin
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by jmoore(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
ORIJIN201:

The Scriptures do not teach that there are three gods; neither do they teach that God wears three different masks while acting out the drama of history. What the Bible does teach is stated in the doctrine of the Trinity: There is one God who has revealed Himself in three persons — the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit — and these three persons are the one God.Although this is difficult to comprehend, it is nevertheless what the Bible tells us
i stopped reading after reading the Bold part.
What happened to John 3:16?
What you have programmed your brain to see is what you will see despite the truth staring at your face. If you can't understand the article I posted, then I doubt if you comprehend anything further.
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by jmoore(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
ORIJIN201:
lol stop deviating grin who did i discriminate? grin
You are discriminating against ritual killers.
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by ORIJIN201(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
jmoore:

You are discriminating against ritual killers.
There two types of people in this world, They Are Good Or Bad.
Humanity Descriminates against Bad people, Ritualists are Bad people.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by ORIJIN201(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
jmoore:

What you have programmed your brain to see is what you will see despite the truth staring at your face. If you can't understand the article I posted, then I doubt if you comprehend anything further.
I have my sense of reasoning, even the bible was written by man.
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by jmoore(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
ORIJIN201:
I have my sense of reasoning, even the bible was written by man.
I doubt your stance as a Christian. Better find where you belong.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by ORIJIN201(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
jmoore:

grin you can reject me but God won't wink
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by firstking01(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Y'all lack simple understanding, aren't ya?...
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by ORIJIN201(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
jmoore:

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
pls quote John 3:16 here.
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by jmoore(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
ORIJIN201:

grin you can reject me but God won't wink
It depends on the god you claim to worship. We don't worship same God. I'm done here. Good night.
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by ORIJIN201(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
jmoore:

It depends on the god you claim to worship. We don't worship same God. I'm done here. Good night.
Good night grin
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
ORIJIN201:
what instability?
I will allow them to choose, what will be my gain if I choose their religion? I won't be the one to impose religion on them in this case unless am selfish.

This is so true
My grandpa was Muslim and grandma was Christian
Mum chose Christianity as her religion and her two younger siblings chose Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by sarahade(f): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
religion doesn't define who we are . We are who we are.

Pastors and imam preach unity but encourage hate with their silly sermon of don't marry from another religion.

Pastors even go as far as telling their female members not to marry from another church just to serve their own selfish interest.

All i know is as long as i am happy, wherever I find love I'm staying no matter the religion,tribe,skin,color and sex grin grin

My happiness is all that matters and God will be happy for me too.
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:01am On Jan 05, 2017
All i kmow is my kids will never grow up to be blimded by religion...i will make sure they grow up with common sense cos religion has robbed us africans o that
I will never force my kids to church...only take them if i have to (nor me like me sef de go)
Instead ill make them have a direct relationship with God instead of with any pastor
Re: Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With? by makydebbie(f): 4:18am On Jan 05, 2017
ORIJIN201:
You didn't even answer my question grin
What's the question sir?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Woman Is Awesome But I Hope She Wont Regret Her Actions / Ladies! What Are Some Cool Things You Can Do With Your Boobs? / Expatriate Lashes Out On Nigerian Lady After She Refusd To Hook Up With Him.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.