Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

On Vacation: New York City - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On Vacation: New York City (212275 Views)

Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Vacation: New York City by KendrickAyomide: 6:48am On Mar 13, 2019
Originalsly have you Stumbled on the set of the Tv Series POWER? even EMPIRE
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Originalsly have you Stumbled on the set of the Tv Series POWER? even EMPIRE

No... don't think so. Think Power is filmed in NYC.... Empire elsewhere. Just that they film often in the small area where I work.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2019
NYC... yet another film shoot.... HBO's Divorce with Sarah Jessica Parker....filming in MCU (self service 'bank'). Crowd of people standing around are mainly extras... most locals just keep it moving.The Juice Bar next door is a thriving... most likely the production company had to pay they to close until filming was done. Meanwhile... on the door at the bar across the Ave!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
NYC.... Stretch Limo...what's wrong with Stretch Bike? Behind the buildings.. very difficult to access. Brooklyn from lower Manhattan... 6:50 a.m. .maybe a walkover would be better for them to cross safely?

2 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
NYC....ehmmm....motherly man. Ads on City buses....more money for the city.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
NYC....back!...randoms. Queens...plane about to touch down JFK International. ..they are like lined up in the sky...like every 3 to five minutes one will pass here. Brooklyn..long Island train just surfaced from underground zooming pass overhead! Queens...medical building... unique architecture! Brooklyn...crime scene.

2 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
NYC...randoms. Brooklyn Museum... this kind building built since 1800's..like mountains....neither shift nor crumble! In the lobby...sooo spacious and high ceiling.An exhibit.

3 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
NYC...I go into a lot of buildings... over time I noticed that the tiles in the building built around 1900 to maybe 1950...do not fade. Now these are pics taken at high traffic points... even the marble stairs show signs of wear but not the tiles. First pic... lobby level... no trackmarks period even though people been walking this narrow path for yearssssss. Another old building...first floor...four apartments..no trackmarks. Another building... same time period... at entrance. Elevator entrance of yet another building.... and no..had nothing to do with Germany. I know they don't make these quality tiles again...but they do have the imitation.

3 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
NYC...yet another cold day...in Spring still waiting for Spring weather.Sidewalk repairs... property owner is responsible for maintaining the sidewalk in front of his property.... keeping it clean and in good repair... should someone slip and fall...trip and fall because you didn't maintain it well...do I have to say? Passing through the handbag section of Century 21... some ladies here will get multiple org....let me shut up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
NYC....and some guys will get the same if they see this classic..but got some powerful modern engine under the hood!...don't ask me how I know!. At amall... Brooklyn. Zoom from the south end of Brooklyn looking north.... miles away...downtown Brooklyn...on the left World Trade Center and others wayyy over in Manhattan. Most of Brooklyn doesn't have buildings over 7 storeys.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
NYC..in the Mall... grown man enjoying kids motorised ride! My favourite church....sandwiched between the party hall and the liquor store!...thing is...the liquor store was there first!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
NYC... In the Mall... was thinking about being a kid again... but then why should I... when I can get some burgers and some fries and some soda?...or start saving for my Jordan's?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Dammilekan(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
More pic please
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Modecaih: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
originalsly big ups to you bro,,we await more pictures God bless Nigeria/America
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Dammilekan(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Originalsly:
NYC....back!...randoms. Queens...plane about to touch down JFK International. ..they are like lined up in the sky...like every 3 to five minutes one will pass here. Brooklyn..long Island train just surfaced from underground zooming pass overhead! Queens...medical building... unique architecture! Brooklyn...crime scene.
post more pic and plesse write more details about everything E.G racism, girls, club,ftiendshil

3 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2019
NYC....Canadian Geese in NYC.....stopping to refuel on way back to Canada. Guess the one with neck up is the male... he just be watching over while the other one just be feeding away. I kept my distance...the bird is really big. New Jersey across the river. Rolls Royce.. Bentley..Maybach....none turns more heads like these classics! Infrastructure......upgrading street water mains... the primary ones are huge. Toyota lovers....J Cruiser all hooked up to take on Sambisa Forest in any season!

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dammilekan:

post more pic and plesse write more details about everything E.G racism, girls, club,ftiendshil

Interested?

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
NYC...Transporting heavy duty equipment... despite smooth roads... sooo much safety precautions must be taken...by law!

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by NewCaliYork: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Bro,are those handbags retail-able here in Nigeria?Just trying to find out the cost?I like your updates.
Originalsly:
NYC...yet another cold day...in Spring still waiting for Spring weather.Sidewalk repairs... property owner is responsible for maintaining the sidewalk in front of his property.... keeping it clean and in good repair... should someone slip and fall...trip and fall because you didn't maintain it well...do I have to say? Passing through the handbag section of Century 21... some ladies here will get multiple org....let me shut up.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Mulatta(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Originalsly:
NYC... Uptown at night...Harlem. View from Manhattan...looking down river... Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn...Police boat on guard. Nice sports car...not common...can bet all my toe nails you can't name it! Mailman putting letters in building tenants mail boxes and parcels in parcel lockers.
The car is acura or acura nsx 17-18
Honda or acura

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mulatta:

The car is acura or acura nsx 17-18
Honda or acura

Acura...damn right!
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
NewCaliYork:
Bro,are those handbags retail-able here in Nigeria?Just trying to find out the cost?I like your updates.

Depends on your clientele.....if they be drowning in money..no problem. Price?... I not brave enough to peep the price tags! ..but depends on brand and sze... like from $30 to over $1K...I stop putting my hands where my money can't reach!
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Mulatta(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Originalsly:

Acura...damn right!
Cool
Re: On Vacation: New York City by NewCaliYork: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2019
Hmmn true talk
Originalsly:

Depends on your clientele.....if they be drowning in money..no problem. Price?... I not brave enough to peep the price tags! ..but depends on brand and sze... like from $30 to over $1K...[/b]I stop putting my hands where my money can't reach[b]!
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Dammilekan(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
More pic sir and sir am interested about jobs can a 16 years old boy see job over there
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Mulatta(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dammilekan:
More pic sir and sir am interested about jobs can a 16 years old boy see job over there
Yeah grocery stores
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Dammilekan(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mulatta:

Yeah grocery stores
is that really paying
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Mulatta(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dammilekan:
is that really paying
My friends sister works at sonic, they pay her $150 every week and she's still in high school works

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Dammilekan(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mulatta:

My friends sister works at sonic, they pay her $150 every week
wow that cool
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Mulatta(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dammilekan:
wow that cool
If you say so
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 5:33am On Apr 08, 2019
NYC... Brooklyn. Shoprite on the mall... wanted to snap some pics inside but ehmm...I wasn't all dressed up! Went in there once.... not really popular here except for junk food lovers. Trees naked all winter during the cold about to get fully clothed in green uniform as the brilliant sun finally starts adding heat to its light..

2 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Dammilekan(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2019
Mulatta:

If you say so
$600 in a month am sorry i hope ah e is working in another place

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (53) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.