Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22416 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2009
@cantell. Is the network error. Besides I have apologized.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by jaybee3(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
@winnergal
can you pls stop with the insults
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
jay bee:

@winnergal

What insults? . . . grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Igwe9(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
Hmm, seems somebody is being pegged here. still very much around, wink  must  definitely has some sort of attachment to the owner. smiley
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Crownvilla(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2009
Thoniaslim!!!!!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chamotex(m): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2009
jay bee:

@winnergal

Yes Moderazza grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2009
So there are still some [i]asinwins [/i]here?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by guseman(m): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2009
funkyababe 4 real,seems very homely to me though i guess she is tuff
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 12:44am On Nov 27, 2009
so no 1 wanna date me~

well my list remains`

opelovely
platimunk
and
platiumnk
and
platimunk
and
plantain tongue tongue~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by nellaluv(f): 1:10am On Nov 27, 2009
Numaj:

witout tinkin im goin 4 nellaluv,i really luv her although i neva seen her but i read sum of her posts,and tried 2 imagine how she would luk lyk,wit d picture and voice program i hv written in my brains i jst cant stnd d beauty. . .rite now i feel lyk tearin my shirt wit despiracy of hvin her.

Numaj, please take it easy ok tongue, and don't destroy dat poor shirt. Anywayz thanx. I would also luv to date u to cheesy tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 1:56am On Nov 27, 2009
^^^

ahh~

love birds

theres love in the air~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 1:59am On Nov 27, 2009
who wanna date me~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by nellaluv(f): 2:00am On Nov 27, 2009
^ ^ oh shut up. What do u know tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 3:04am On Nov 27, 2009
^^^

old woman~

u nor dey happy say person dey trip 4 u despite that ur face~

dont let me single u out

ure gonna hate me darling~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 3:46am On Nov 27, 2009
190:

^^^

old woman~

u nor dey happy say person dey trip 4 u despite that your face~

dont let me single u out

ure gonna hate me darling~

Hapy Thanksgiving Pal wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 27, 2009
[size=60pt]E DON DO NAH!!!![/size]

Make una no derail this beautiful thread abeg.

nobody even picked me to date.

am i smelling or something.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by funkybaby(f): 5:55am On Nov 27, 2009
guseman:

funkyababe 4 real,seems very homely to me though i guess she is tuff

grin grin
moi, tough? shocked cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 27, 2009
[size=70pt][B]KI LON SE YIN KE[/B][/size]

The seeker if you respond one more time to winnergal you'll see my red eye.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2009
tpia.:

[B]KI LON SE YIN KE[/B]

The seeker if you respond one more time to winnergal you'll see my red eye.
What does that mean?

And Winner-Seriously  theseeker is not the same as micheln, 
Tpia- if you were a guy i would date u, to me from reading your posts u can be a male Sauron, who is on my list grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2009
Yeah she is . . . i understand psychology . . .ask me how i know . . . grin grin grin grin
platinumnk:

What does that mean?

And Winner-Seriously  theseeker is not the same as micheln, 

Tpia- if you were a guy i would date u, to me from reading your posts u can be a male Sauron, who is on my list grin grin grin

@Topic

Seun . . .  kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by nellaluv(f): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2009
@ 190 dont worry, i won't single u out. . . u're not worth my time. I no ur type. Just stay out of my way and avoid my posts ok.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2009
Why are you guyz even still entertaining this thread?

Plat, if TheSeeker can ignore her, trust me, so can you.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2009
FL Gators:

Even millions of u can't withstand me . . . cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2009
Its kool , Good night, my man is callin grin tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2009
Funny thread, no one remembers me. Anyway I'd pick (1.)patzwhizkid, (2.)cant rem the id but i knw it contains IBK. . . very cute light complexioned chic, (3.) Midan
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2009
i don die ooo! see 190 dey threatin my babe sha. . .@190 e b lyk say d spare part wey u dey sell don affect ur brain,abi u miss road,look very well her name is nella no b dat u babe wey get only 1 breast u hear me. . .i dnt even knw wat u are doin here u shld b @ berger discussin ur container bussiness. . .
ladies take note,d name 190 was given 2 him by his omonna pple because of wat he deals wit(mercedes 190 parts)
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2009
@nella how do we start,pls im very very very very very very very serious abt dis. . .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Donmeca(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2009
FL Gators:

The truth is dat I can't help thinking dat Winnergal and Theseeker or is it Micheln59, know each oda very well coz the outburst from both sides is deafening. They must have a past!!! May be they shd settle dia scores but not by washin doz dirty linen in public coz i don't want any more addition to Global Warming.

Mama-gee said all of  are harzardous to the ozone layer grin

@topic: The Amaka is cool but she asks too many questions. Maybe I'll  try nellaluv. Wait a minute, I didnt here anyone mention Finecat. D girl get bad mouth shaa.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by countdown2: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2009
Hahahhaha, I don laff die. All you withches and wizards planning to derail and have this thread closed. Jah pass una.

Yall shud keep it clean and smooth on here, the thread is interesting.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Okwyjesus(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2009
Abeg better post joooooooooo. Is this a dating site?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by cantell(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2009
@Nellyluv,
You stay in Onitsha? I grew up there(Awada precisely) My PS still lives there.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2009
cantell:

@Nellyluv,
You stay in Onitsha? I grew up there(Awada precisely) My PS still lives there.

U rather should stay away from my way~ angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / What Is Your Love Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.