Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22369 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by tonjoan: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2009
mavenbox, if u ever got 2 see this I say thumps up for ur maturity all through this thread. Same goes to u sweetpie23
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

duh!!!! . . . ,   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
wink wink wink wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2009
She's just trying to be sarcastically funny thats all but I say its really too much shocked

Pat, Well, nothing wrong but truth be told, I wish I can die just right now
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2009
@edoyad. You got what you wanted from the back stabbing winnergal. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2009
Mr blazer, make no mistake i love this kind. They hold nothing back and do it full frontal grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2009
@edoyad. Stop consoling yourself by dramatizing. The injury is still there grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by AccoPen(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2009
What's happening here?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by edoyad(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2009
Ok mammy, if you don't mind how was it ? Did you have multiple "ding dongs" wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by nethacker(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2009
I'll choose platinummk  grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by kolaoloye(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry:

She's just trying to be sarcastically funny thats all but I say its really too much shocked

Pat, Well, nothing wrong but truth be told, I wish I can die just right now
You shall not die but shall live to enjoy good things of life. grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2009
If a marriage should happen in Nairaland and I am asked to be the officiating Minister, I will be very much pleased to solemnly wed THE AMAKA and BECOMRICH!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2009
kola oloye:

You shall not die but shall live to enjoy good things of life. grin

I dont deserve a single piece of it. Byu the way, where have you been sweety?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by kolaoloye(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry:

I dont deserve a single piece of it. Byu the way, where have you been sweety?
You are more than what you think, a great lady of valor. grin

My dear, this palace of a thing get as e be  wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Mrblazer(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2009
Some people are just sadist making NL a disorganise forum.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by agitator: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2009
Ujujoan
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by honeric01(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2009
@Gabry

Have u corrected my username? undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2009
Yez
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by denony(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2009
So none of this girls wan date me abi angry

Anyway am not interested grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by honeric01(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2009
patwhizkid:

Yez

u be gabry mama evil forest? undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Vanpee(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2009
my people (Ndi-Igbo) always say dat d eyes will always eat 1st. I'll like 2 c who I want 2 date b/4 acceptin 2 date. I don't mind a personal mail via osujiyk@yahoo.com. Pls feel free as I promise u'll not regret it. More thkx 2 NL
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Goldmind1(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2009
Picking whom to date, Sure u are not picking HIV/AIDS along side with the person?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by eminemkayc: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2009
grin grin
there's one chick i'd love to, but iv forgotten the username. . .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by bayourgold: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2009
But people are faceless on nairaland , so how can one just choose somebody like that,
That is blind dating.
I dont buy into that ideal, lol.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2009
Atlas! The thread has been cleaned andthanks to the Mods here. Great job~! cheesy

kola oloye:

You are more than what you think, a great lady of valor. grin

My dear, this palace of a thing get as e be  wink

u look to highly on me Kola. . . I swear you did.  embarassed  sad How's life? Where have you been? havent seen you in a very long time

honeric01:

@Gabry

Have u corrected my username? undecided undecided undecided

Ehmm. let me relist it. hang on cheesy   And how come when I commentd on your name, than you started posting after a long time?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2009
I would date

1) honeric01
2) kola oloye
3) Sam Milla
4) Siena
5) spenchuks
6) tufe
7) steve49ja
cool dapsycool
9) pcguru
10)DualCore grin
11) Mustay
12)baxilexi
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry, so yu dunwanna date me abi?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2009
U are my daughter ooo! shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2009
No, yu must date me o!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2009
Thats called adolescnskdjnwqkjn oooo sad shocked
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2009
Ehn?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by honeric01(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry:

Ehmm. let me relist it. hang on cheesy   And how come when I commentd on your name, than you started posting after a long time?

I am sorry, been so busy with things online and offline, but i still took time to check on your previous post. abi i no do? cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by honeric01(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry:

I would date

1) honeric01
2) kola oloye
3) Sam Milla
4) Siena
5) spenchuks
6) tufe
7) steve49ja
cool dapsycool
9) pcguru
10)DualCore grin
11) Mustay
12)baxilexi

Good girl but then, why does your list keep changing? undecided undecided are u a Player?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / how hard is it to find Mr right? / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.