Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22368 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by amebono1: 5:29am On Nov 26, 2009
chiogo:

LOL that's funny. Other people don't make sense?

He's Igbo and Yoruba  smiley I make it my job to tell everyone lmao.

naa course my yoruba friends make sense, was just joking, since you make it your job to tell people, then we have to exchange ID"s grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 26, 2009
The Seeker is Igbo, Nembe, Yoruba, Isoko, Itsekiri, Idoma, Akaju-Ndem, bakulung, Gombi and Rumaya.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 5:31am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

Yes o . . . The one and only winnergal . . . apemeji . . .LOL . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you do well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chiogo(f): 5:31am On Nov 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Since when did I make you my manager?
Manager ke? I'm not getting paid. . . .yet.

!amebo no1:

naa course my yoruba friends make sense, was just joking, since you make it your job to tell people, then we have to exchange ID"s grin grin
Noooooo, you're the real Amebo#1. . .certified and all. I dare not take your title.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 5:32am On Nov 26, 2009
tpia.:

The Seeker is Igbo, Nembe, Yoruba, Isoko, Itsekiri, Idoma, Akaju-Ndem, bakulung, Gombi and Rumaya.
Why you dey blow my cover now?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 5:33am On Nov 26, 2009
@thesekeer I post her name in the google box below and that came up.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by C2H5OH(f): 5:35am On Nov 26, 2009
Hmm see rampage. . . . text assaults.  That's always a good way to stimulate one's mind.  You guys can entertain us.
I'll be observing from out of bounds.  Keep it dirty.  Low blows are allowed and highly encouraged.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 26, 2009
hmm y'all probably need a room after all this tension.

hope neither of you is in a nairaland relationship?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by finemocha(f): 5:38am On Nov 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

Hmm see rampage. . . . text assaults.  That's always a good way to stimulate one's mind.  You guys can entertain us.
I'll be observing from out of bounds.  Keep it dirty.  Low blows are allowed and highly encouraged.

i agree, makes for interesting reading
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 5:40am On Nov 26, 2009
finemocha:

i agree, makes for interesting reading

cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 5:47am On Nov 26, 2009
sweetpie23:

I wonder what you will win after all this insults undecided undecided undecided

I don't need to win anything . . . my name is winnergal . . . cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

I don't need to win anything . . . my name is winnergal . . . cool
grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2009
God. . . How uneducated angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry:

God. . . How uneducated angry

who undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by DualCore1: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2009
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

who undecided

Tell me, where you go learn bash people like that? I want to learn ooo grin

Dual Core:

This one is kinda cute. A cute puff puff indeed grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2009
Una Like fight o undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by DualCore1: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry:

This one is kinda cute. A cute puff puff indeed  grin
K, me I'm cuter than that thing.
Will you date me?

P.S: Erm,  Gab hope my nland babes no dey near this thread. Lyssa, Creamish, Missy e.t.c
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry:

Tell me, where you go learn bash people like that? I want to learn ooo grin

This one is kinda cute. A cute puff puff indeed grin

Gabby u betta stay the cute sweet girl u are angry angry angry angry  i will personally strike u if u start behaving like a she-goat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2009
platinumnk:

undecided undecided undecided undecided umm shes my twinny? She-dog? nah, got the wrong one cool

By calling me a she-goat? . . . Just don't start with me . . . cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2009
Winnergal:

By calling me a she-goat? . . . Just don't start with me . . . cheesy

I don't recall where I quoted you or mentioned your name. . . but cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2009
platinumnk:

I don't recall where I quoted you or mentioned your name. . .  but  cheesy

U didn't have to mention my name directly  . . . u were refering to me, so stop playing on winnergal's intelligence . . . cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2009
Dual Core:

K, me I'm cuter than that thing.
Will you date me?

P.S: Erm,  Gab hope my nland babes no dey near this thread. Lyssa, Creamish, Missy e.t.c

Really? In that case, post your picture make you proof to me that you are cuter than dat thang grin

I no want date you since u already have Lysaa, Creamist and Missy B angry

platinumnk:

Gabby u betta stay the cute sweet girl u are angry angry angry angry  i will personally strike u if u start behaving like a she-goat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now Now my dear. Calm down ooo. Im just trying to be multiskilled in personality grin tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2009
shocked shocked shocked sad sad cry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry:

Now Now my dear. Calm down ooo. Im just trying to be multiskilled in personality grin tongue

MBA!! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You're supposed to pick up qualities that will make you a better person!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2009
Is gabry still alive? I thought maybe she is dead or something.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2009
This thread is too hot. The return of Winnergal. But winnergal I dont find it funny with your attitude. For God sake you are woman and a mother.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2009
Gabry:

Am tired of doing that sis. Why cant I do something evil once in awhile? Its fun!!!  grin

PAT! So now u hia dissing Mama Ngozi abi? angry

Na waa for you oo. Calm down. So u actually cancelled all your appointments for NL abi? LOL! Funny you  grin

Na Wa o,  so u want to be the evil twin sister shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2009
platinumnk:

Na Wa o,  so u want to be the evil twin sister shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nope but I want to gain balancy in life. U must be good as well as bad. wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2009
@ gabry

diss u for wetin? I waz just trying to confirm whether or not yur alive na. Na bad thing?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2009
FL Gators:

This just cracks me up everytime cheesy cheesy

Just don't choke on ur laughter . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Winnergal(f): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2009
FL Gators:

So how many people did you talk to about your motherhood?

You have to tell me . . . Since u know when i'm lieing and telling the truth . . . Miss lies detector . . .  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / how hard is it to find Mr right? / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.