Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM (51287 Views)

MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Ayodejioak(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2017
grin
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Vin4favour(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
pappyshun:
Its my birthday today...Please bless me!
happy birthday cool
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by raayah(f): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2017
You won't get any replies just insults.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by mediocre(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Relax, you'll be matched soon but you won't get your money cos no one will fulfill their ph order
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by KelvinC1(m): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2017
lady2lady:
Always Learn To Exercise Patience cheesy
most times.. WAITING is WASTING..
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by komzybrown(f): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2017
why do you have to come to nairaland and ask such question, knowing fully well that they are against MMM, don't you have your guider to ask or other participants, am not am mmm participant but I know of people that are doing it, and it really helped them, be patient you will be matched. stop coming here to complain, it won't help you.

7 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Valfrankie(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2017
BLACKbullet:
I am getting worried about what is going on in MMM, up till this morning I have not been matched for payment likewise the other people who am managing their account, I have received uncountable number of calls this morning and am confused. Please has anyone been matched for payment?
Oga this is weekend, give it till Monday, let the system stabilize first before panicking. I want to PH and yet to be matched, so many people are waiting to PH. the delay in pairing isn't because people to pay are not available, but we gats put our house in order first before settling down to business. you gerrit? quit the panic

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by ahamonyeka(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Una no go let us hear word with nmm today.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by HardMirror(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
The question should be.

Who will be dumb to pay ?

If you are wise. When my friend YMODULUS described how he made millions last year.

You will not see MMM as one of his investment options.

Use your brains.

Nothing wise about Me paying into somebody's account and hoping another person pays into my account.

I will rather use it to Help people I might never set my eyes on which trust me I did last year.
There are lots of business that would make mmm look like a fools scheme and indeed that is what it is. It is for lazy, greedy fools.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Waspy(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Kaxmytex(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2017
when a supermod pay a mod, and d mod carry all d money go do mmm....
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by GMBuhari: 7:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Harmonyemerald:
MY dear, exercise patience. No one has been matched yet. It doesn't mean you won't be matched. Let us learn to give the system a chance and stop the panic. It doesn't solve our issues rather it causes mistrust to folks contemplating to PH. This is a community of me and you. #whopanichelp? Poco a poco my dear

Poco Poco Perché? Why cant it be regular?

So far those who claimed they Gh'ed are full of shyyttt

I never invested in MMM, I'm just here for the fun to laugh at people who still believe they will get paid

Beware of those defending MMM, they are your so called guiders trying to fool you into paying

. And those ediots claiming thy were paid have no proof to show , don't be stuuuupid

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by StoneLucifer: 7:27am On Jan 14, 2017
The more u look, the less u see..Be warned!!!!!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by eph12(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2017
People ehn. Why don't you accept that the money has gone so you can take your mind away from it? And if it comes back good and fine.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by eagleonearth(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Generalkorex:
I have been matched bt it seems the person I was matched with died of HBP last yr.so I dnt want the same thing o. I don comot hand for MMM matter.
cheesy youre too funny please

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by AntiWailer: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2017
HardMirror:

There are lots of business that would make mmm look like a fools scheme and indeed that is what it is. It is for lazy, greedy fools.

Yes you are very right.

Lazy brains.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Kindly exercise patience. Request for help and wait patiently to be matched. Mmm is back and strong. The success of same however depends squarely on us. Meanwhile contrary to spurious speculations by mmm haters that this is January, that things are hard and that not many people are providing help and bla bla bla bla bla!. Seven of my downlines provided help yesterday to a sum totalling N1. 8m in all. So if you don't have money, don't think everyone else is in the same condition. Long live mmm Nigeria. Long live Sergei Mavrodi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by oweman: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2017
]I am getting worried about what is going on in MMM, up till this morning I have not been matched for payment likewise the other people who am managing their account, I have received uncountable number of calls this morning and am confused. Please has anyone been matched for payment?

Your greediness took you to MMM what simply happen is that you want cheap money so lost what you have cheaply !
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by franklingud(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2017
I ain't sorry to say this... Nigerians are the most impatient, stupid and annoying people I have ever seen. This is how they stupidly voted in an illiterate hausa old man. Now see the result.
They won't let MMM be now, for it to start activities normally.

Everyday is about MMM this MMM that.

MMM simply made it clear that will start paying the poor ones first before paying the rich ones. Is it that bad?
Does this buhari government care for the poor in this country? No and capital NO.

The rich ones can bear it but poor ones were affected the most that's why they chose to start with the poor ones.

You should exercise a little bit of patience, MMM will resume activities gradually, it's just a matter of time.

10 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by vertueptime: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2017
To collect money from you is easy, paying back always comes with stories and excuses, ie my wife just gave birth, my grandfather died, I have been hospitalized with fever, all dodgy signs of delayed payment, a good indecies to know that they will hardly pay back, if the money is there to payback why the excuses

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2017
This ponzi-scheme wl close-down soon.
No one wl love to provide help. grin
Everyone wl want to get der money back.
How do u expect them to match you den?to
We re Nigerians
Movrodi is a very wise man. He played nigerians, but we can't see it.
All we want is our money.
Am a participant also. .but I used my spare money. . I got couple of friends. . Who started dis shii with 400k 600k.
I just pray they match them soon. undecided

#YOLO
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by olafunny(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2017
And this so called op would claim to be MMM participant, yet come out here to create wahala. After waiting for 30days, abeg shey few hours more too much for you ni?

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2017
GMBuhari:

Poco Poco Perché? Why cant it be regular?

So far those who claimed they Gh'ed are full of shyyttt

I never invested in MMM, I'm just here for the fun to laugh at people who still believe they will get paid

Dude. No need to be callous and insensitive. Alot if families depend on it. The least you can do is be human
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Dymaco(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
The question should be.

Who will be dumb to pay ?

If you are wise. When my friend YMODULUS described how he made millions last year.

You will not see MMM as one of his investment options.

Use your brains.

Nothing wise about Me paying into somebody's account and hoping another person pays into my account.

I will rather use it to Help people I might never set my eyes on which I gladly did last year.

oya prove it...
help me

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by akilo1: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2017
the most dumb people in the world are some gullible Nigerians,instead of them to think of how to get Thier money from the system ,some still want to provide help, tommorow you will start to blame buhari for your failure,people should get some senses into Thier skull as mmm is coming for last fight ,finish and go
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by timothy2396(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Nobody... inorder news lets just Blame Buhari.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Atiku2019: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Who will bell the Lion?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by busybrain001(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Patience is needed...am trying to provide help of about 100k too and I have not been matched to pay anyone yet...
I still hv faith in MMM...

8 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Kindly exercise patience. Request for help and wait patiently to be matched. Mmm is back and strong. The success of same however depends squarely on us. Meanwhile contrary to spurious speculations by mmm haters that this is January, that things are hard and that not many people are providing help and bla bla bla bla bla!. Seven of my downlines provided help yesterday to a sum totalling N1. 8m in all. So if you don't have money, don't think everyone else is in the same condition. Long live mmm Nigeria. Long live Sergei Mavrodi.
richommie:
This ponzi-scheme wl close-down soon.
No one wl love to provide help. grin
Everyone wl want to get der money back.
How do u expect them to match you den?to
We re Nigerians
Movrodi is a very wise man. He played nigerians, but we can't see it.
All we want is our money.
Am a participant also. .but I used my spare money. . I got couple of friends. . Who started dis shii with 400k 600k.
I just pray they match them soon. undecided

#YOLOKindly exercise patience. Request for help and wait patiently to be matched. Mmm is back and strong. The success of same however depends squarely on us. Meanwhile contrary to spurious speculations by mmm haters that this is January, that things are hard and that not many people are providing help and bla bla bla bla bla!. Seven of my downlines provided help yesterday to a sum totalling N1. 8m in all. So if you don't have money, don't think everyone else is in the same condition. Long live mmm Nigeria. Long live Sergei Mavrodi.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by nmreports: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Waspy(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2017
ddippset:
The only way MMM would return is for mr mavrodi to inject a bail out fund of 1 billion naira into the system.
My man, 1 billion won't even be enough. That unrealistic 50% Christmas bonus and the guiders exorbitant pay will overburden the bailout.

The only miracle is for those PHing to be quite more than the battalion waiting to GH.

Only God does miracles tho

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by tosyne2much(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2017
kayjasper:
Lollz... How do you expect to be matched so easily?

Where is the money for people to use for MMM in January?

All spare money would have gone into Xmas and new year celebration, payment of children's school fee, and other expenses.

I don't see anyone who will be pledging or providing help anymore with the shock MMM gave you guys in December.

I even came across a friend yesterday asking me for a loan of #200k just so he can pay up his MMM whatever!! Who will borrow anybody #200k in Nigeria today to go and be doing MMM with?

I fear people will not get Help anytime soon.
You're so on point.. It's another thing for MMM to return back, it's another thing for people to provide HELP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.