Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM (51284 Views)

MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Success5313(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2017
shame

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by idris4r83(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2017
akilo1:
make una continue to dey deceive una self ,
who dey deceive himself? Me or u? Keep wailing while others get paid.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by buffalowings: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2017
lady2lady:
Always Learn To Exercise Patience cheesy

Patience ko Patience Jonathan ni

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by manofguts: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Nawaoon the hatred for mmm on nairaland is truly legendary... They said d scheme will not come back in Jan as promised but here we are. It resumed even a day earlier

We all know that weekends are not very active days and that such days are usually discounted as part of ur PH/GH deadlines, yet haters wanna commit suicide in convincing pple.that its all over

Someone posted screenshot of a pending PH, yet haters didn't waste time in saying its just a ploy to lure others. Note that the guy who uploaded did that only to counter sceptics that pple wil not PH. Hhmmm..I take a deep breadth

When d guy who accepts to PH begins to get his reward, some pple will come calling for his head that he must have bn involved in some dirty deals. Human psychology sha!

Let's give d scheme a chance; its too early to start d day with such kind of ridicule.. There are several shemes out there that hardly stick to there word; once u pay, they treat u wit a slave mentality; get pple"s money n within a very short period, wisk away into oblivion. Nobody says anything on NairaLand. D difference is that mmm hasbetter publicity and they ar consistent.
We dnt nid to always press d panic button at every given time; it doesn't help anyone. Let's encourage each other to build a better model as d days unfold.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by lereinter(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2017
lady2lady:

kk

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by blazer234: 9:47am On Jan 14, 2017
kayjasper:

Lol... U like to meet "hot Aunty"? And get burnt from the heat afterwards right? Lol

Are you a heart burner?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by sojayy(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2017
lady2lady:

patience till u die abi

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by blazer234: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2017
yinkslinks:
Na so una dey take invite olosho for una life and come later carry come social media cum dey disturb us.

You will live longer if you learn to mind your own business

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by donbrowser(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Valfrankie:
You people should let MMM be na, Shuu. Nawa o. una no get job and still won't do MMM

MODIFIED:
Oga this is weekend, give it till Monday, let the system stabilize first before panicking. I want to PH, my cash is ready but I'm yet to be matched to pay, so many people I know are waiting to PH. the delay in pairing isn't because people to pay are not available, but we gats put our house in order first before settling down to business. you gerrit? quit the panic.
BLOODY LIER!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by yinkslinks(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2017
go consult prince ike and ubi franklin before u die so soon.
blazer234:

You will live longer if you learn to mind your own business
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2017
LasoulMacuby:
One thing I am pretty sure of is the fact that most of all these people claiming want to provide help are full blown LIARS. They are just putting up the claim so that others will be convinced to provide help too. In reality, no one, I mean no one is willing to provide help. Sorry goons dust your feet, pick your greedy ass, and move on

Look at this one attempting to speak for us. If u are poor, others aren't. Sorry. A lot of people can afford to PH, we aren't on the same level

7 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by blazer234: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2017
yinkslinks:
go consult prince ike and ubi franklin before u die so soon.
I still don't see why your life should be destroyed because you are taking panadol over another person's headache. Does stupidity run this deep in your family?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Valfrankie(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2017
donbrowser:

BLOODY LIER!!!
You are entitled to your opinion and I do not think I owe you any explanation. believe me or not, it's non of my business.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by manuelrukky(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by manuelrukky(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Yes 30% is possible in 9days...
no fake POPs
no Early matching(21days)
Get help after 9days of Phing on day 21
233557736962(whatsapp)
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Emycord: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2017
paparazzi1987:
I have been matched with my wife grin grin
in the other room i guess?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Harinholar(f): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2017
pappyshun:
Its my birthday today.The good Lord has added another year to my age...Please pray and bless me!
Age with grace dear.. enjoy ur day
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Emycord: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=manofguts post=52793777]Nawaoon the hatred for mmm on nairaland is truly legendary... They said d scheme will not come back in Jan as promised but here we are. It resumed even a day earlier

We all know that weekends are not very active days and that such days are usually discounted as part of ur PH/GH deadlines, yet haters wanna commit suicide in convincing pple.that its all over

Someone posted screenshot of a pending PH, yet haters didn't waste time in saying its just a ploy to lure others. Note that the guy who uploaded did that only to counter sceptics that pple wil not PH. Hhmmm..I take a deep breadth

When d guy who accepts to PH begins to get his reward, some pple will come calling for his head that he must have bn involved in some dirty deals. Human psychology sha!

Let's give d scheme a chance; its too early to start d day with such kind of ridicule [quote] scammed people do not always agree that they have been scammed. My dear pending ph does not translate 2 been paid in cash
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Kai! I have never laughed so hard in my entire life as I did going through this thread. From MMM supporters to anti-MMM sycophants to flirts chai! grin cheesy cheesy.
Nairaland thank you oh! I always feel better after I visit this site.. cool cool
Back to the topic,I believe the only way to resolve this PH and GH wahala is for only MMM guiders to PH. After all,they are the richest in the community so it would be a sacrifice on their part to keep it alive and functional,right?

Abeg before anybody attack me,check my profile,I follow dey do MMM too. In fact na the MMM people wey Don lose hope of getting back their money they create this panic so. Check am na see if I dey lie. cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2017
fifty:

Look at this one attempting to speak for us. If u are poor, others aren't. Sorry. A lot of people can afford to PH, we aren't on the same level
Story! What make you think am poor. If you want agree or not you can't take the "T" from truth
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by frankpro27(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2017
Valfrankie:
You people should let MMM be na, Shuu. Nawa o. una no get job and still won't do MMM

MODIFIED:
Oga this is weekend, give it till Monday, let the system stabilize first before panicking. I want to PH, my cash is ready but I'm yet to be matched to pay, so many people I know are waiting to PH. the delay in pairing isn't because people to pay are not available, but we gats put our house in order first before settling down to business. you gerrit? quit the panic.
Keep deceiving urself
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by frankpro27(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2017
manofguts:
Nawaoon the hatred for mmm on nairaland is truly legendary... They said d scheme will not come back in Jan as promised but here we are. It resumed even a day earlier

Let's give d scheme a chance; its too early to start d day with such kind of ridicule.. There are several shemes out there that hardly stick to there word; once u pay, they treat u wit a slave mentality; get pple"s money n within a very short period, wisk away into oblivion. Nobody says anything on NairaLand. D difference is that mmm hasbetter publicity and they ar consistent.
We dnt nid to always press d panic button at every given time; it doesn't help anyone. Let's encourage each other to build a better model as d days unfold.

Ur money is gone if no new members joined to PH or old members reinvest. Better start getting used to the truth. MMM is gone for good. It's just a mere website ur seeing
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by LaconicINC: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Icecomrade:
After MMM was frozen in Dec, some people claimed it was a strategy manage multiple withdrawal associated with festive periods.

How then is MMM prepared to manage the panic withdrawals that will happen in January?

No answer came.

99% of people who had their money frozen like you just want to get their money out and 80% will likely say goodbye to MMM.

Financial analyst like me, knew this scheme wasn't sustainable.

Sorry, bros u may not get 10% of our entire money out of MMM.

Sad

you have a very salient point! I don't know why they left the system so porous! Me I no go advise my enemies to ph in mmm, they never answered the question of panic gh, guess they were clueless or just want people to get hypertension purposely, I did MMM and I saw the signs, had to pull out. Na God save me!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by LaconicINC: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2017
frankpro27:

Ur money is gone if no new members joined to PH or old members reinvest. Better start getting used to the truth. MMM is gone for good. It's just a mere website ur seeing
sadly you have spoken the truth, it's new ph that will make the system sustainable!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by sylvo: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2017
please what could be the problem i clicked get help button on the site but its still telling me mavro isnt available for withdrawal...the same message it has been giving me since ,it was frozen. and to my greater suprise some people that ph after me have been able to get help awaiting a matching. Please i am scared cos my mavro is already confirmed since 13th last december 2016. please i need an insight.

Saintesquire:
Kindly exercise patience. Request for help and wait patiently to be matched. Mmm is back and strong. The success of same however depends squarely on us. Meanwhile contrary to spurious speculations by mmm haters that this is January, that things are hard and that not many people are providing help and bla bla bla bla bla!. Seven of my downlines provided help yesterday to a sum totalling N1. 8m in all. So if you don't have money, don't think everyone else is in the same condition. Long live mmm Nigeria. Long live Sergei Mavrodi.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by LaconicINC: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Trina0936:
Kai! I have never laughed so hard in my entire life as I did going through this thread. From MMM supporters to anti-MMM sycophants to flirts chai! grin cheesy cheesy.
Nairaland thank you oh! I always feel better after I visit this site.. cool cool
Back to the topic,I believe the only way to resolve this PH and GH wahala is for only MMM guiders to PH. After all,they are the richest in the community so it would be a sacrifice on their part to keep it alive and functional,right?

Abeg before anybody attack me,check my profile,I follow dey do MMM too. In fact na the MMM people wey Don lose hope of getting back their money they create this panic so. Check am na see if I dey lie. cool
guiders are the problem of mmm, they drain the system too much, if you know your guider, tell am make him give you your money abeg, as long as guiders remains and no strict rules, mmm will freeze mavro again come this Dec, that is if they survive this one

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by LaconicINC: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2017
KyleBrry:
Lool ... The second coming of MMM shall be like a sharp pain in the chest, For tips on how to commit a stress-free suicide text MMM to 419.
you no serious ooo hahahahaha
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Valfrankie(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2017
frankpro27:
Keep deceiving urself
k
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Valfrankie(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2017
fifty:

Stop wasting your precious time replying them, they will still not believe you. I said I had a pending PH and someone called me a liar, like he was the one managing my account. Please just ignore them jare, they will never understand.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Diligence: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2017
To all great MMM stakeholders, if u seek updates, u know where to go: ur PO, Info, MMM Nigeria website, ur guider or guider's guider, various chat groups, et all. U don't come to Certified Crowd of Ignoramuses ( CCI)! U must understand that both PH & GH may not be matched immediately. Many of us experienced that last year, but we were patient enof until we were matched accordingly. So why run to those who don't care abt u!

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by maximum007(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2017
tempel:
I need your assistance. I not been able to get help. Is there anybody in this situation? And what can be done?

My advice is for you to start treating your frozen money as money lost, that way if you get your money back it will be seen as a plus. Yes it is very possible you would get your money back but do not be desperate about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bonds Investors Hub / South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.