Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM (51288 Views)

MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Handsomecole:
You see exactly my thoughts. I just like the way MMM are taking their game they seem to be taking into consideration of how outright closure would affect most Nigerians ( suicide, HBP, )
Lool ... The second coming of MMM shall be like a sharp pain in the chest, For tips on how to commit a stress-free suicide text MMM to 419.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by heybee72(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2017
busybrain001:
Patience is needed...am trying to provide help of about 100k too and I have not been matched to pay anyone yet...
I still hv faith in MMM...
Hating idiots.... Na Person Talk this one ooo.... Enemy of progress.. My broda I'm also in the same shoes I PhD nd I'm yet to be matched... Mmm rules
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by esosuo2: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2017
kayjasper:

Lol... U like to meet "hot Aunty"? And get burnt from the heat afterwards right? Lol
Another Mmm matching on its way. grin
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by heybee72(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Meanwhile somewhere in ilorin, someone just got paid on NNN (http://nnn-office.com?i=abrahambossey@gmail.com)
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by samsono30: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=oweman post=52790876][/quote]
I can see how twisted your brain is, keep waiting ode.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by xykms101: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2017
eagleonearth:
my friend will you go and sit somewhere and exercise patience? you guys give mmm haters the balls to come and talk trash here.
for goodness sake, this is weekend and operations just resumed. i strongly believe payouts will kick off full time by monday morning. those mmm economists and accountants are real pros i give it to them. the way they controlled and handled this crisis is superb. if you wont be paid, nobody will allow you make any GH request in the first place.

Nigerians and impatience be like

MMM matching is not happening anytime soon . You must PH to GH .
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by mployer(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Okeikpu:
Una wan pick apple under iroko tree
Where that one dey happen grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Coldfeet(f): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
The question should be.

Who will be dumb to pay ?

If you are wise. When my friend YMODULUS described how he made millions last year.

You will not see MMM as one of his investment options.

Use your brains.

Nothing wise about Me paying into somebody's account and hoping another person pays into my account.

I will rather use it to Help people I might never set my eyes on which I gladly did last year .
Shuuuu where was I last year shocked? Didn't know there was a giveaway o! Mbok mention me next time you wanna do such cheesy

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by lonelydora: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2017
ddippset:
The only way MMM would return is for mr mavrodi to inject a bail out fund of 1 billion naira into the system.

I told my friends this too.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Chikelue2000(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2017
kayjasper:
Lollz... How do you expect to be matched so easily?

Where is the money for people to use for MMM in January?

All spare money would have gone into Xmas and new year celebration, payment of children's school fee, and other expenses.

I don't see anyone who will be pledging or providing help anymore with the shock MMM gave you guys in December.

I even came across a friend yesterday asking me for a loan of #200k just so he can pay up his MMM whatever!! Who will borrow anybody #200k in Nigeria today to go and be doing MMM with?

I fear people will not get Help anytime soon.
Baby oya come share with me ur 200k make we jolly nw
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2017
What is wrong with you Nigerian mavrodians? Must we bring everything to this biased platform? Haven't we all waited for 30days, so why the sudden rush and worries? Kindly be advise that even the PH requests have not been matched as well. No one who PHed have been matched. Isn't it the PHers that will pay the GHers?

Find attached my ph request for 1million,yet unmatched.

We need to have use wisdom sometimes, if you have a question, direct them to your guiders. Use your head. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Toks2008(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
Bg

Silly people all over the Internet. ...see foolish moniker...na you go die first before any Afonja..were
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Chikelue2000(m): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
The question should be.

Who will be dumb to pay ?

If you are wise. When my friend YMODULUS described how he made millions last year.

You will not see MMM as one of his investment options.

Use your brains.

Nothing wise about Me paying into somebody's account and hoping another person pays into my account.

I will rather use it to Help people I might never set my eyes on which I gladly did last year.
Bro and u bluntly refused to help me?.... Crying!
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Toks2008(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2017
fifty:
What is wrong with you Nigerian mavrodians? Must we bring everything to this biased platform? Haven't we all waited for 30days, so why the sudden rush and worries? Kindly be advise that even the PH requests have not been matched as well. No one who PHed have been matched. Isn't it the PHers that will pay the GHers?

Find attached my ph request for 1million,yet unmatched.

We need to have use wisdom sometimes, if you have a question, direct them to your guiders. Use your head.

I hate to be the carrier of bad news but this scheme is dead on Arrival.

If you are the one will you provide help at this panic period?

The fact that 90% of investors are looking for ways to retrieve their money is a big red flag

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Toks2008:

I hate to be the carrier of bad news but this scheme is dead on Arrival.

If you are the one will you provide help at this panic period?

The fact that 90% of investors are looking for ways to retrieve their money is a big red flag

Mr man,

Carry your news alone. I have the money to spare, it's my own. So bugger off

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Toks2008(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2017
fifty:

Mr man,

Carry your news alone. I have the money to spare, it's my own. So bugger off

That moment when you lose your iPhone 7 and you say it's not about the phone but it's the contacts I saved in it that is my worries.

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by nicerichard05: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
Yes I have been matched for payment
in kisses from new gf I met on Matching Matured Mates.com ..Nice dating website you should try it

Guy d site nor dey wrk na. lol
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by latade: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2017
Nobody till now my brother. ..
BLACKbullet:
I am getting worried about what is going on in MMM, up till this morning I have not been matched for payment likewise the other people who am managing their account, I have received uncountable number of calls this morning and am confused. Please has anyone been matched for payment?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Handsomecole(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2017
Nooo!!! Abeg make dem no do like dat. cry
KyleBrry:
Lool ... The second coming of MMM shall be like a sharp pain in the chest, For tips on how to commit a stress-free suicide text MMM to 419.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by AntiWailer: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Bro and u bluntly refused to help me?.... Crying!

Let's cry that Seun enable direct chat ON Nairaland.

It is easier than the email thing.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by PHILipu1(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2017
Iheazy:

I will give help. If u can't , keep quite.. Currently 22million I phed with, stop disturbing urself abt who and who will give help.okay.

I guess you are among the guilders that are milking those your downline.
God will not forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2017
One thing I am pretty sure of is the fact that most of all these people claiming want to provide help are full blown LIARS. They are just putting up the claim so that others will be convinced to provide help too. In reality, no one, I mean no one is willing to provide help. Sorry goons dust your feet, pick your greedy ass, and move on

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by progress69: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2017
eagleonearth:
my friend will you go and sit somewhere and exercise patience? you guys give mmm haters the balls to come and talk trash here.
for goodness sake, this is weekend and operations just resumed. i strongly believe payouts will kick off full time by monday morning. those mmm economists and accountants are real pros i give it to them. the way they controlled and handled this crisis is superb. if you wont be paid, nobody will allow you make any GH request in the first place.

Lol.
No wonder it is so easy to recruit suicide bombers.
This one has been over brain washed
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by bettercreature(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2017
I was able to talk to one MMM zombie who happened to be a guilder last night
He showed me lot of screenshot that he has about 78.000.000 PH from his downlines since december 13
I was like wowowoww,Nigerians are animal! Chuddy is someone enjoying his life and some uselesss people are here playing with their hard earn cash
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by PHILipu1(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2017
LasoulMacuby:
One thing I am pretty sure of is the fact that most of all these people claiming want to provide help are full blown LIARS. They are just putting up the claim so that others will be convinced to provide help too. In reality, no one, I mean no one is willing to provide help. Sorry goons dust your feet, pick your greedy ass, and move on

They want to deceive others to provide help so that they can get their own money back.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by akilo1: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2017
idris4r83:
if nobody provides help how will other people get help?
make una continue to dey deceive una self ,
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by yinkslinks(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2017
So if he does, who pays the money?
ddippset:
The only way MMM would return is for mr mavrodi to inject a bail out fund of 1 billion naira into the system.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by mystikal(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2017
eagleonearth:

What about those whose account are still frozen and can't get help
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by yinkslinks(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2017
Na so una dey take invite olosho for una life and come later carry come social media cum dey disturb us.
blazer234:

Aunty you are so hot. I won't mind meeting you. kiss
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by tempel(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2017
I need your assistance. I not been able to get help. Is there anybody in this situation? And what can be done?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM by Crownadex(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2017
The foods was just tasteless 4rm my mouth since yesterday ....I think I may get better once MMM back fully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bonds Investors Hub / South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.